I think this was a bold move by Trump but fuck those who use nerve gas on civilian population

I think this was a bold move by Trump but fuck those who use nerve gas on civilian population.
Right now Trump did more about it than Obama.
>inb4 false flag

>inb4 you question the premise
>inb4 you dispute the only important factor
Surely there must be some evidence of this gassing? Oh, that's right, we just blew up the evidence.

OP is a huge faggot. This is a pro Assad board. Go back to your reddit Trump civicnationalism faggotry and talk about based black men and race mixing. FUCK OFF, BOOT LICKER

Hey, I'm mostly pro-Assad but why the fuck is he using chemical weapons?
He is already winning.

Genocide is the only cure for the Middle East.

Exactly. Why is he using them? Almost seems like... Idk... He didn't use them?

Right that's because he didn't use them, man. Even if he did, WTF he's trying to get rid of a group that wants his regime and religious sect exterminated.

Is was not him, why you people think that?

Why is it anytime mccain visits chemical attacks follow, really activates my apples.

He didn't use them because Assad doesn't have them.

All chemical weapons left Syria in 2014 under the watchful eye of the USA and the UN. It is all on record.

Obama and Kerry removed chemical weapons from syria back in 2013.

Checkmate, faggot

Sometimes "doing more" can lead to bad situations. Don't ever take a lack of action as a sign of weakness.

Do you not realize how easy it is to create sarin gas? Assad has more than enough resources to make just about any Chemical weapon he wants. The question is, will someone else find out.

false flag or not whoever really did this has to fucking pay
gassing innocent civvies is not ok
>unless jews

Go unclog a toilet, you fucking roundheaded polak subhuman

Let's break it down some more.

>Assad didn't do the chemical attack because all the chemical weapons left Syria in 2014 and were destroyed.
>Russia cannot have done it because they support Assad and want to kick out IS in Syria. There is no reason for them to bomb the Syrian people.
>IS cannot have done the attack because they don't have the planes like the US does to drop chemical bombs on people. Eyewitness accounts of the victims show that they saw planes drop chemical bombs on them.
>So it must be either the USA, Israel, Saudi Arabia, or Turkey.
>Israel stated doing bombing runs in Syria.
>Turkey also stated doing that because their president is a filthy Jew.
>Saudi Arabia also stated bombing Syria.
>The USA is probably doing it but will never admit it because it's a CIA operation.

All it takes is process of elimination and a little bit of research on the internet. You cannot be fooled easily in this day and age when the evidence is out there.

Good moonshine to you, redneck.

OP cannot "inb4" you Polack cabbage!

Also, fuck off with crap!

He's not you dumb bastard. That's the point!

Sup Forums is telling me everyday that IS is falling back hard and that the giraffe of Damascus will surely win.

Sarin gas was not used in the recent attacks. You would need a full body suit for that yet these white helmets helping the victims have their skin exposed and are only wearing face masks. None of them aren't even affected by the environment when they should be.

fuck off dumb polak

Sarin gas was used....

Why do you think they are hosing everyone down with water? People aren't wearing full body suits because it's fucking Syria, no one has the money to afford a good suit specifically design to resist chemicals. Before you start blabing your mouth, make sure you read the facts.

You shills need to try a little harder

Beat me to it. They mentioned chlorine gas too.

>Do you not realize how easy it is to create sarin gas? Assad has more than enough resources to make just about any Chemical weapon he wants.
>People aren't wearing full body suits because it's fucking Syria, no one has the money to afford a good suit specifically design to resist chemicals.

I have read all the facts and more facts than you will ever know shill. Syria has the money for all this shit.

Ironically, speaking of body suits, today is the 50th anniversary of Tyvek being put into production.

Turks faked it to get the US to support their effort to steal Syrian clay.

You're being hasty. All other gas attacks blamed on Assad were proven to be the Islamists.
Further, he may actually have bombed one of their chemical mfg. facilities.