I'm really fucking scared right now guys. Like I have this sinking pit feeling in my stomach...

I'm really fucking scared right now guys. Like I have this sinking pit feeling in my stomach. Please tell me it's going to be ok.

Same here. Ever since I woke up and read the news. I cant stop thinking about it.

Wtf happened? Did Trump switch sides?

literally you got memed, we told you

There's a bad feel in the air tonight.

The Jews have full control again. It's not going to be alright.

i just keep thinking about how im joining the army and im probably going to have to fight for isis now

es okay

grow the fuck up and be a man, you stupid faggot.

It's going to be 0 Killed by the time this is over.

>Did Trump switch sides?
He was always a kike agent you fucking tard. He has all his kids married to jews talks about how much he loves israel and you retards think he's going to usher in the 4th reich? Gas yourselves

It will probably be fine. Trump likely knows that going to war with Syria means going to war with Russia, and he doesn't want that.

>Did Trump switch sides?
Well, we are allied to NATO, who is allied to Turkey, who is allied to Israel, so I think the answer is no?

they must have given him (((the talk)))

All of the western governments so far have given Trump their support for these strikes. See you in Damascus, friend.

Hey, Jared Kushner here. It's a shame what just happened over there in Syria, anyway we need you to enlist. The Assad regime poses an existential threat to the state of Israel. MAGA.

(((They))) run him. Seriously, burn down your local kike-tempel today, THIS ENDS HERE AND NOW!!!!!!

>Please tell me it's going to be ok.

There will be incomprehensible horrors ahead and the only course of action is to either take a fetal position and cry or stare into the abyss and let it transform you.

IT'S NOT GOING TO BE OKAY

WRONG TIMELINE!!!
WRONG TIMELINE!!!
WRONG TIMELINE!!!
YOU HAVE TO TRY TO MAKE IT BACK!!!
GO, GO BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE TO TURN BACK!!!

Sorry mate, you've got cancer.

I'ts gonna be ok. It will be painless.

Stop being a pussy, the USA goes to (((war))) with irrelevant countries that can't fight back alll the time, you're just old enough to be aware of this one from the beginning

it's over, the retard has doomed Europe to a nuclear apocalypse, there's no space to hide from a nuclear blast here.

the god damn retard fell in with the fucking swamp he was meant to drain.

people fucking supported him so that Hillary couldn't immediately start WW3 herself

fuck Trump, he betrayed us

I cant wait until it's revealed that the chem attacks were a false flag and the US along with all other nations supporting the act are vilified for responding to "fake news"

Call your representatives US bros.

Look at the way they talk. The shills still talk like 14 year old girls on Tumblr when they're pretending to be "le regretful trump voter xdd".

> OMG I CANT I JUST CANT
> I FEEL SO SICK HOW COULD DRUMPF DO THIS
> LIKE LITERALLY LIKE WW3

Fuck off cunts

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IVAN?!

That idiot deep-state neo-con has at least 4 more years to go. And even after that, I'm not sure there is one US politician who's not compromised.

Dunno where exactly we're going. Wherever globalist Jews are taking us, obviously.

its basically confirmed already

>he doesn't want chaos

You made your bed, Trumplodyte. Now fucking lie in it.

there are reports of dead and wounded though

Big deal, you dont think Putin & subordinates dont have regular talks regarding strategy with Trump & subordinates? This is blown out of proportion. This will change nothing

This is seriously the dumbest movie in political history.

Fuck off the_donald. You idolise this Israeli puppet like a 14 year old girl worships her favourite singer

kek.perfect response

op is a faggot

We're pretty fucked i'm afraid to say, Trump is being used like they have captured his soul and a thermonuclear war is inevitable. At least we get to grab hold of the sweet cold chain wire fence fence and ride the fucker.

We're all going to die user.

It has been decided last night.

this says it all

Cool.

If you live near a major city, relax. You'll be vaporized instantly, no pain whatsoever. I'm looking forward to it desu, senpai