ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ASSAD DID ****NOT**** I REPEAT,

DID ****NOT**** GAS ANY CIVILIANS!!!

Trump fucked up, he fell for the kike false flag. He is no longer /ourguy/, he's an agent of Israel now.

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58e6f283e4b051b9a9da310a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stings doesn't it?

Yeah he did

>now
lmao he was since the begging

I have a question. What's it like to get so utterly BTFO? I'm writing a paper on morons who vote for someone based on meme magic. I'd like to know your thoughts on being ass-rammed. Care to comment?

IGNORE SHILLS
IGNORE NEO-CON LABELS

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention (as the rebels have demonstrated in the past they are not above). We know the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs want Assad gone and were funding the jihadis for regime change. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - unless Trump is sitting on undeniable evidence that Assad just committed suicide by using gas like a brainlet moron. HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message.

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

Oy vey well would you look at that?

He didn't you gullible retard. He been accused of this many times and every time it has come out as false.

He has no fucking reason to gas anybody. Stop falling for the false flag you retard.

>Posting fake news
Kys igor

>conspiracy theories
>WAAAHH, I KNOW IT DIDNT HAPPEN BECAUSE I HAVE A FEELING DEEP IN MY HEART :(

Fucking loser. Go move to Russia, you'll be much happier with how they report the news.

My thread got deleted for doubting Trump what is happening? This shit is real, we fucking lost Trump. ISIS marches into Damascus soon.

He's Rick Wilson's guy now

I actually didn't vote at all. Nice try.

Nice damage control you dumb fuck.

I'd just like to state on record, I did it all for the nookie. And you can take that cookie, and stick it in your Yeah!

Accccctually. I hate to break it to you. But he definitely did

"When you kill innocent children, innocent babies — babies, little babies — with a chemical gas that is so lethal, people were shocked to hear what gas it was..."

"U.S. officials said the gas was likely chlorine, with TRACES of a nerve agent LIKE sarin"
apnews.com/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc

Give war a chances, mates. Trump made a powermove. He's a man of action.

>hurr durr you don't gots proofs against my own baseless accusations against Assad!!! *sucks kike cock*

T_D shills need to go back to r*ddit now. Stop shilling for this fat nigger with a Jewish family already.

Good thing they blew up any evidence

user, we all know this.

IGNORE SHILLS
IGNORE NEO-CON LABELS

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels to spark intervention (as the rebels have demonstrated in the past they are not above). We know the Neo-Cons/Neo-Libs want Assad gone and were funding the jihadis for regime change. All public knowledge of the attack indicates a false flag - unless Trump is sitting on undeniable evidence that Assad just committed suicide by using gas like a brainlet moron. HOWEVER - it's irrelevant whether it's true or not in the grand scheme of things.

And this is why:
1. If it wasn't a false flag he responded appropriately. All he did was bomb an airfield storing the chemical weapons - targeting aircraft and infrastructure while avoiding personnel - after warning the Russians. No Russian casualties = No WWIII. Currently conflicting reports on SAA casualties - Pentagon says none, SAA says yes one dead. Doesn't matter. By targeting the air base and not Assad's headquarters (like Libya) he demonstrated this had NOTHING to do with regime change. Just sending a message

2. He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.

3. He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.

4. Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking.

5. The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.

6. Another nail in the coffin for the Russian collusion narrative

Proofs?

also fuck off Concern Shill. Trump is doing a great job. KEK will guide him. xD

>U.S. officials said the gas was likely chlorine

So where's the reddening of the face?

Where's the trauma from the coughing and asphyxiation?

Why does he have ligature strangulation marks?

I've seen all I need to.

Give a source that proves that Assads airstrikes were outfitted with munitions designed to disperse chemical weapons.

I'll wait

You are literally retarded if you supported Trump during the election and didn't know he was a dirty Jew lover.

and why the snow white dry eyes?

>now
oh you sweet summer drumpfkin

Yeah I don't think I'm gonna do that. You're the guy who agrees with Alex Jones so by definition the burden of proof is on you.

Everyone who has a college degree knows he definitely did it

straight up, look at his neck.

choked with a belt.

i bet Ivanka begged him to invade

Thanks shariablue for your up to the minute reddit bitching.

Where the fuck is the concrete evidence? Where are the bomb wreckage that shows gas traces?

I don't want any "muh likely" "muh I think!"

a Russian made chemical belt, per Wolf Blitzer

>No doubt a message to Iran as well.
excellent, we need to put those dirty antisemites on notice for occupying land that rightfully belongs to G-d's chosen people

www.strawpoll.me/12693783

You can't be this delusional.

Trump is going to topple Assads regime to make way for greater Israel. Just accept it and move on you pathetic little weasel.

God damn you fucking idiots are persistant. Assad is an evil piece of shit.

Take your shilling elsewhere,

fuck off kike

I wanted to MAGA so hard but this is fucked up

I'm dont with Trump

He is a Israel puppet

>now

I just want to know who murdered those kids.

Because they were dead before any gassing.

shill

Left, before attack. Right, after attack.
Proof enough? We should have never given Assad Clorox in the '70s

bump

we must meme the kike out of him, its our only hope. If that fails, kek help us all.

The retards just don't understand the gravity of the what Trump just did. They think Trump not going full retard and killing lots of people absolves him.

Fug.... Can't argue with that argument. Looks like I just got BTFO

Let's see, the government's of the West vs random online dipshit.

You're probably fat and work for less than 15 an hour and I'm supposed to just believe you for the hell of it?

Nah, I'm not a retard. Enjoy continuing to convince nobody. I'll see you in the next Pizza gate thread or Sandy Hook false flag thread or whatever. Dumb cocksucker.

He was always an agent of Israel.

but, muh 4D chess

>ASSAD DID ****NOT**** I REPEAT,

>DID ****NOT**** GAS ANY CIVILIANS!!!

Who the fuck are you to say so? Do you have special ops teams on the ground in Syria gathering visual intel? No? Then go fuck yourself.

Oh, these sweet tears. Damn it, I love Trump.

Explain to me how chlorine gas puts belt ligature marks around your neck?

(((THEY))) CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>ASSAD IS FUCKING EVIL GOYIM! He doesn't let us build a pipeline through his country!!!!

Suck on kike dick nigger. Assad has done nothing but protect his people from Isis AKA CIA op #177484

The shariablue shill is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shariablue shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

He was always that you idiot

I like this rundown, user. I don't believe Assad used chemical weapons on 50 civilians though. And I think Trump should be smart enough to come to that conclusion too (barring any alternative data that he may have).

The way he was silent about this shit until the attack was pretty cool. It's what a President ought to do. Don't run your mouth, just do what needs to be done. That ought to scare the shit out of any other country.

Like false flag?

This is Trump's own false flag. His son in law has been caught in bed with Russians, so now he is nuking Syria to say "SEE? WE ARENT FRIENDLY WITH THE RUSSIANS?" This is all a diversion, Lok at the pretty fireworks

Shiite magic

You sure went all out huh rabbi?

I wonder if NSC members threatened to resign if he didn't do something.

I'm still waiting for that US spec op evidence of chemical munitons

Trump was a mistake.

Find me an official US document specifically saying it was chlorine gas. Stupid bastard, you were so sure and now you're reduced to picking apart pictures on the internet? Is that the best you can do?

>FALS FLAGATTACKS

What is true:
>The toxin that was used was 100% Sarin
>The only planes detected at this time were from Syria
>Rebels and IS dont have planes
>The dead kids, man and women are dead
>Videos all over the place

What people have when they say it was false flag:
>Nothing
>See this unrelated video from 2 years ago!!!!

Find me any gas that puts belt ligature marks around your neck.

These kids were already dead dude.

Deal with it.

REMINDER

>Russian forces were alerted by the pentagon and evacuated the area ahead of the attack

>Just a few days ago Trump said that his administration was not pursuing a regime change

>As long as that holds, then this amounts to little more than a warning shot and political posturing

Yeah, except now ISIS and the rebels have an incentive to false flag chemical attacks

>I have no proof but as an expert on pixels

Eat shit, you've got nothing which is why you're reduced to arguing on a Chinese basket weaving forum. Don't forget to put "can tell cause of death from blurry pictures" on your resume.

>m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58e6f283e4b051b9a9da310a
If even Huffpost says there will be no more attacks and it was a demostration it must be true. Shills BTFO

It's probably not the first time.

israel faked this everyone knows they support isis!

Go be retarded on Reddit

>h-how dare you use our propaganda against us

Maybe if you dipshits had awareness shit like this would get covered.

WOW nice evidence kid! Surely this proves Assad has jets outfitted with special bombs designed to disperse Sarin gas on his own fucking civilians because why the fuck not?

Yeah dude this all makes sense! Assad is just a crazy dude that felt like gassing civilians days after Trump agreed to work with him!

Surely this isn't a false flag to give Trump a reason to overthrow Assad!

Surely ISIS can't manufacture sarin gas!

Nice try

Go be a kike not on my tax money.

I'm done with you faggots.

Fuck him.I am now done.

>WAAAAHHHH IT DEFINITELY HAPPENED BECAUSE IF THE MEDIA IS WRONG THAN I HAVE TO PUT EFFORT INTO MAINTAINING A RATIONAL VIEW OF THE WORLD :(

>I am Sup Forums poster and I know the future of international policy

If you let your enemies cuck you, you win.

>Trump fucked up, he fell for the kike false flag. He is no longer /ourguy/, he's an agent of Israel now.
Probably. But this attack did not actually do anything that matters, the Russians were warned and Xi was visiting the US.

Looks like theatre. He might have a plan for something intelligent behind it. We'll have to see if he really is a run of the mill cuckservative or not.

Good. Don't ever come back here either

America will collapse soon. He's just continuing the rot of America by continuing Jewish wars.

you are too obsessed about Israel. why would they have so much manipulative power , do you really think people care that much, not even people in Israel care that much about Israel.

As long as you are assuming the videos of children being gassed are not faked, then something has to be done. chemical weapons are crossing the line. Russia had a deal about removing it from Assad, this was not done. i don't think anyone is really surprised about this response. If Trump had shown weakness here, the world would shift in a new direction. it would mean chemical weapons can be used, and it would mean that the world is open for a new player to take control.

If irrefutable proof emerges that the gas attack was a false flag, he will have a good excuse to go after whoever fabricated and propagated the story.

That is my hope.

We attacked an innocent country you fucking tard and Trump is establishing a coalition to remove Assad.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES.

>First things first: We don't know if the chemical attack in Syria was by Assad or a false flag by the rebels
You're right user.
Assad just decided at the last minute to break out the chemical weapons AND GAS HIS OWN PEOPLE.
Ya know. For funsies.

>now.
he always was you dumb fuck
>half his family is jewish
>top advisor is jared kushner
>half the administration is neocons and military-industrial shills

Surprise surprise, he lied to get elected. He said what everyone wanted to hear "muh negotiation, focus on murrica first, no more wars, oh but I'm strong and we'll bomb the shit out of em hehe", etc. Now that he's in office he can do whatever the fuck he wants, impeachment is impossible because Republicans have a wide majority and he's doing what they want him to do.

GAS THE KIKES WORLD WAR NOW

Fuck sand niggers and their shills