The left is completely BTFO

They put all their money on Trump-Russia. Trump basically bombed Russia today. This is worse for their credibility than election night.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go look at /r/politics or marchagainsttrump. There are comments that are 3-4th highest upboated that say this is the first thing hes done that they agree with.

He's turned into /theirguy/, the Russia thing is inconsequential now.

>Atleast 4 syrian soldiers dead in Airstrike
Can we talk about these guys? They must be the greatest cucks of all time. They didn't even do a thing, and then the next minute, BANG! cucked out of existence by 50 of the best fucking missiles that have ever existed. we didn't even want to kill them, we basically just saw those 4 cucks as ants. The whole thing was just to send a message to assad, and the entire lives of 4 men just ended without even a thought. You could say their entire life of 20+ years was solely to be a cuck in April 2017. The best part is, whatever rage the felt, whatever anguish their family felt, these mega-cucks aren't gonna get any Justice. Trump will Finish both his Terms, and die of natural causes, and no one in the US military will even feel a bit emotional about what they did to 4 cucks who might as well be flies.

Warmonger Shillary was beating the war-drum today, trying to make Trump look weak. Bet she was surprised as fuck:

>In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

>"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

>"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

He made liberals hate him 10% less in exchange for losing literally millions of his core supporters. I'm not seeing the 4d chess here

FUCK wrong pic related.

>mfw

They are all praising him, he is there neo-con puppet and now they have no criticisms of him, fuck you reddit

>stunning
they are still pretending there was nobody who could have predicted it

The media will hate Trump no matter what he does.

The media will make up bullshit about Trump no matter what he does.

You want to get involved in more war to appease the left and the media? Youre a weak minded faggot, OP.

Nah.

My vote in 2020 and 2024 is R down the line blindfolded. igaf what he does.

This is because you retards chose an anti-gun agenda. My vote is whoever isn't you and can win. That is it now.

It hardly matters because he's /theirguy/ now

If this is appeasement; if all the libs and neocons have to do to get this dumbass to turn 180 on his most faithful supporters and completely disregard everything he has ever said by calling him a Russian agent or showing him a sad staged video, then he is either retarded or a puppet; most likely the latter.

Fucking this

>you have to choose Trump in the next primary

Within a fucking day they'll get back to claim he had ties to Russia just watch

It's bad for his credibility too...

>This is worse for their credibility than election night

That's the only reason he did it. For $100,000,000, he silenced their worst criticisms and bought the support of the neocons. Time for Travel Ban #3: Electric Boogaloo.

Also, remember that we never liked Trump or supported him - it was only ever about putting niggers in their place.

I really really like this post.

This, kids. This.