Syria General /sg/ - Death to America. Death to Israel. A curse upon the Jews. 5th Edition!

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>SOUTHFRONT Apr6
youtu.be/uuEHhqVpQ8E

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/ZpgYBIDk43Q
youtu.be/MlrpvKNl9D8

PERMANENT MAPS
>Maeplet
maeplet.com/
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>E Aleppo Apr4
i.imgur.com/7qt1fwo.jpg
>N Hama Apr3
i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Palmyra Apr3
i.imgur.com/ZR589ur.jpg
>Mosul Mar30
i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr7
>BREAKING:US launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase, struck aircraft and runway
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Report:270000+ Syrians have right to bring families to Germany
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BSk1ToDgQFV/
palmerreport.com/opinion/syria-gas-attack-and-donald-trumps-military-response-dont-add-up-unless-putin-orchestrated-it/2210/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trump dindu nuffin destroying airbases that support the war against ISIS is a 45d super underwater backwards upside down chess game master

>drumpf turned out to be nothing but another neocon jew shill
woah so suprising

FUCK ARABS / ISIS / ROACHES

LONG LIVE THE KURDS AND THEIR MAIN NIGGA T R U M P

DEATH TO ASSAD

Death to America!

inb4 pic related #2

/sg/ is now ISIS

Sarin, or chlorine?

Western media saying it couldn't possibly have been a ruptured storage facility because sarin isn't weaponized when stored or that the rebels didn't have the capability to manufacture sarin or something. but was it sarin or chlorine???

can somebody here please give me more details? SARIN OR CHLORINE????

Nuke everything!

MCMASTER SAYS BOMBING NOT ENOUGH
SYRIA SUPPOSEDLY THREATENS ISRAEL IF US ATTACKS SYRIA AGAIN

WW3 BOYS

>we should have just voted for Hillary, or that other Jew from New York, or Kasich, those would have been fantastic options
c'mon Turk.

America is the vehicle through which Satan enters the world!

THE GAS ATTACK WAS JUST A SMOKESCREEN...
I HEARD EXPLOSIONS THEN...
ARRRRGGGHHH THEY PLAYED US LIKE A FIDDLE!

>Russia Today

Can someone give me the rundown on the White Helmets connection to various terrorist groups? Trying to argue a point but it's hard to track down information under the massive jacking off Google gives them.

nuclear liberation when?

fuck off Nermin, go back to Gornja Maoča

GOD IS GREAT
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
A CURSE UPON THE JEWS
SYRIA WILL WIN

my eastern bro for longest time i was kinda happy for NATO bombings of 1999, thinking you deserved it for all the bombings you

did in Croatia. But today, i mourn with you. I just realized USA today did in Syria exactly the same like in Serbia back then,

bombed a country just because leader of said country allegedly did something against some of residents of that country. Bullfuckingshit. Hope you will get your revenge one day, same like i hope Syrians will get too

Dima is sad too

All symptoms match sarin

Is there an updated video for a "quick rundown" on all the syria happenings?

Fuck sand niggers. I'm praying for 50 more tomahawks coming your way.

You need some more nakbas

your greentext doesn't actually refute the methodology of the poll. I'm getting pretty sick of your blatant shilling

Not surprising for an American to pray for war.

>tfw Trump bombs Assad

Look at the page about them in the wordpress ffs....

What does america gain from this? I love your Israel first policies.

It´s not that hard to make sarin.

has Putin said something or not yet?

y he do dis guys?

fucking burgers, I wish someone put them in their place for once

Why the fuck no one posted the link on the thread?

Jewish Son-In-Law. And a technically Jewish daughter.

Trump let them take his daughter and now he let them take his presidency and the nation. Not really surprising. Everyone who didn't see this coming during the election should have seen it when Trump refused to stop DACA.

Typical cuck statements like "this's an act of agression" or "it will hurt US-Russia relationships".

>implying US have a choice

dude, theres more kikes in US than in Israel

>Death to America

Trust me, we're not thrilled about him shapeshifting into Hillary either.

oh really? I didn't realize that touching contaminated victims with your bare fucking hands, on camera, and not getting sick, was a "match" with sarin

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DESTROY THE KIKES NOT JOIN THEM

How many died at Al-Shayrat? There's no way Russia will let it slide if russian servicemen get tomahawked.

nah fuck hillary too

During the last (((gas attack))) Obama refrained from bombing Syria.

Just woke up.

I hate america

SO FUCKING MUCH

This, but it won't happen

i did? But probably before you refreshed so you havent seen it

now,i know there is some dispute whether it was a flase flag or not,but lets say it was really assad for a second

>trump says he won't fuck with you anymore

>gas people the next day

assad is a dumb piece of fucking shit who thought trump would be another pussy like obama

he thought wrong

sorry fag never gonna happen unless we run into aliens and everyone gets btfo

/ptg/ thinks that we have been overrun with Russian shills and that they need to flood here to correct the record about Assad

One.

Provide proof Abdul or go prep your mom for Mohummond

t. Mediacuck Fucktard

at least 6 have died, one brigadier general among them

ptg is full of /r/the_donald spergs who would still support trump if he killed their mother

It's time drive the nu-Sup Forums back

It's always shills with /ptg/ complete delusion or just bait.

>tfw more foreign wars
>tfw still no domestic wars

JUST

Reminder to ignore ALL american flags.

And how do you know they didn't get sick from doing that exactly?

>t. nu/pol/

Druck Frump?

Apparently nobody died, which is convenient. At any rate we should see more reports from all three sides during the day.

Someone else here said that there were survivors who described symptoms very unlike sarin.

Look you blackpilled faggots

>Neocons and traitors are now trapped.
>They can't go back and say they didn't support the attack - think of the children!
>They can't continue to support war because it is terribly unpopular.
>They can't stay neutral anymore because they already showed their hand.
>Their masters are pissed at yet another failure.
>They have fallen for another Trumpian ploy.
Please Kek, let it be so. Or similar to it enough to be good news in the end.

T U C K F R U M P ?

please mate

i know our foreign policy is dogshit, but i am powerless to stop it

rude

We don't even know if Assad ordered the chemical attack (most likely a false flag). So why did Trump attack? Is he playing 4d chess or are /r/The_Donald plebs shilling as much as they can and he's another neocon?

Daym, so which one is it.
I hope no russians died.

>using twitter as credible source
just stop now before you look like even more of a blind fanboy

Run and hide, sand niggers!

run run run! scatter like roaches! Lest you want to be nakba'd!

This is a "one off" attack so the US says. Assad is still going to win, and the civil war will end eventually. It might take 5 years, it might take 10, but you can guarantee there will be terrorist attacks against the US linked to Syria because of this.

Great, let's go back to the Middle Ages by injecting a temporary dose of trumped-up nationalism into our veins. We can totally do that, yet still have a high standard of intellectual development and all the other things that make living in the West worthwhile.

kek

ptg are idiots who can't take the fact that Trump has reversed and sold his own people down the drain and started continuing the legacy of Dubya and Barry.

Shills exist for more sides than just sharia blue

Chlorine wouldn't kill 70 people if it was detonated.

>muh 36463x65197D chess meme

You only woke up because we let you wake up.

Because sarin takes effect within seconds, that's how. they would be convulsing and shitting their pants on the exact spot where they were holding these kids and trying to spray them with a hose like a bunch of idiots. no time to pose for a fucking White Helmets photograph opportunity

OY

The single fact how this attack on Syria makes Bannon's departure from NSC look like removes the foundation from your argument.

He didn't leave.
He got fired for calling out the CIA+rebel false flag

The Americanshit that we all supported for the last year and a half actually DID IT?!

Just...

THINK FUCKERS

>Way to look strong against Russia without actually pissing off the Russians amidst these stupid trials
>Media coverage of little kids doing the sizzling bacon after being gassed even gets normies on Trumps side
>360 win

He obviously didn't, and it's possible Trump knows that. Now the base it supposedly came from is destroyed, and if it happens again Trump won't blame Assad.

>w-we must secure our kitten of damscus general!

REMINDER

>Russian forces were alerted by the pentagon and evacuated the area ahead of the attack

>Just a few days ago Trump said that his administration was not pursuing a regime change

>As long as that holds, then this amounts to little more than a warning shot and political posturing

Poddubnyi in Al-Shayrat
instagram.com/p/BSk1ToDgQFV/

>from 0 to 6 died
>59 missles fired

anyway literally top kek

6 Syrian soldiers are confirmed to have died, with reports of "allied" casualties. Its not Russians, so its more likely Iranians.
There are also rumours of civilian casualties from the town as well.
Currently they are still searching for bodies and putting out fires.

Regressives love toppling ME leaders because

>a) it means a fresh wave of shitskins they can virtue signal about
>b) they want islam to take over
>c) (((they))) know once jihadis take over, Israel will suddenly start getting attacked by ISIS and be forced to expand, for their own protection of course.

i believe you arent, and that many of your compatriots arent. But just take a look at last few breads, amount of "HAHAHHAAHA ASSAD BITCHBOI KEKED SLAUGHTER ALL SYRIANS" type of posts made by american flag is, well, fucking huge.

Thats the thing, 0 russians because they evacuated beforehand (they were warned via red phone line and apparently they notified SAA so majority of them managed to evacuate too. I mean, only 6 dead from 20 rockets that reached the base, all things taken in consideration, its not THAT bad. Biggest problem is, that base served as hub for operations in eastern Homs / Palmyra, what means SAA in that region is now without air support

>trusting sources on the ground and american sources such as Fox and Reuters means I rely on hearsay
Go away /ptg/ cock sucker

At the very least all the rhetoric of 'trump and Putin are in cahoots!' will finally fucking end.

Hopefully it doesn't go further than just this gesture.

What the fuck man, I just woke up and saw the news.
Stay strong Bashar!

It's all just 12D chess

The Donald has it under control.
palmerreport.com/opinion/syria-gas-attack-and-donald-trumps-military-response-dont-add-up-unless-putin-orchestrated-it/2210/

>Assad is responsible for the refugee crisis

I still like assad if it m-means anything

Lol no it fucking won't. A temporary boost.

Ok, I came here for your sweet tears, faggots.
Pour me some.

>same pro-ISIS roach as before

How many British girls have you raped so far Mehmet?

They're literal cucks, no matter what he does, they will support him as the blind drones they are.