Why this meerkat looking mofo gas his own people?

Why this meerkat looking mofo gas his own people?

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you sound like a nigger?

Because he's sick of their shit and chose like one of three things you "can't do" in war to express that.

Post proof that he did.

Oh wait, you can't. Pictures of crying Syrian children don't count.

>Why do you sound like a nigger?

>Flag(*)

*Both of you

YHATZEE!

>his own people?
You wouldn't gas traitors?

>meerkat
lmao he does

>Judisk Utbildning

>everyone just accepts that it was Assad
>nobody can explain why he'd do something so monumentally stupid except "w-well obviously he's just evil"
>T_D spamming Muh 6-Gorillion Chess and calling anyone who thinks this might be a bad move a "concern shill"
>closest thing to proof I've seen so far is a bunch of T*rkroaches claiming their medical science is so advanced that they can not only prove people were killed by chemical weapons but that they somehow know who is responsible for using those chemical weapons

Why do you sell your soul for shekels?

fuck this sand nigger

He didn't. Only sources are white helmets that only work in al qaeda areas and receive money from USAID. There isn't evidence to completely prove that he didn't yet, but the 2013 gas attacks were proven to be a hoax. The best write-up on those is here:

lrb.co.uk/v35/n24/seymour-m-hersh/whose-sarin
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line

He's trying to kill off the lower caste of syria

silly goym stop asking questions

the man is clearly completely insane despite holding his ground in the middle of the biggest clusterfuck this world has ever seen

Because he doesn't consider them his people? He's at war and showing force to show what happens when you fuck with the homicidal dictator. You may as well ask the Nazi's why they killed so many Germans in the 30s.

Yeah so instead of using conventional weapons he just says 'fuck it' and drops sarin on a civilian pop knowing 100% that it will draw huge international scorn and very likely foreign intervention against him.

I mean do you think Assad is literally mentally retarded? The motive here just doesn't fucking work.
Why in the fuck would a regime that is winning conventionally, use sarin gas on civilians, for no military gain, inviting swift intervention from the US?
WHY? TELL ME WHY?

There's no proof, there's no motive, this is and will be shown to be just another false flag just like the previous 'regime chemical attacks'.

It's so fucking transparent.

Why the fuck would he perform that attack? That's going beyond full retard.

It genuinely sounds so absurd for him to do it that I'm more inclined to believe that this is a false flag of some sort.

I agree with you. I can't believe they fell for this shit. Getting duped by a bunch of fucking raghead goatfuckers.

This. The gas attack is either a lie or a false flag.

beacause hes an evil dictator!

Good goy. Bomb him!

You offend

The same reason Gaddafi did.

Oh sorry I forgot Gaddafi did literally nothing beyond keeping Europe safe from hordes of uneducated, malnourished black people and the devaluation of the petrodollar.

>really makes me wonder why Assad has to go.

Fuck Donald Trump. Just another useful idiot for zionists

> We've always been at war with Eurasia.
> Eurasia launched chemicals weapons against Oceania our friends.
> Oceania are terrorists we must help rebuild Eurasia.

1984, brainwashed people. Sad times indeed. You'd think people would learn after the first 4 false flag wars.

lol'd gud

Yes. It is really amazing when you consciously experience the mental state of the masses.

Totally controllable and predictable.

>seriously thinking he is the one who did it

I knew that average Sup Forums IQ level was below 50 but come on

why would he, kike?

>meerkat looking mofo
I lol'd.

Thanks.

uncommon

I would like the think that the old coot generals in the NSC and such know what they're doing... do any of them have experience in the middle-east? particularly around syria? i know it's to show trump's hardiness but sheesh

also
>north korea face when

With what weapons did he gas his own people?

In 2013 the UN confirmed the complete removal and destruction of his entire chemical weapons stockpile.

Where'd he get the weapons?

He didn't. Fuck off.

>Drumpf is helping ISIS

He's worse then obama

Hire durr he look liek a meerkat guise big lel, now go back to sleep