ITT: Post "I regret my vote" if you regret voting for this scam artist

I regret my vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88
youtu.be/rcjpags7JT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you get time and a half for working the night shift?

I get nothing but the regret I feel right now

Lazy shilling. Im really tired I must sleep from how lazy this is

Top kek

I regret voting for him

"I was wishing 2017 Trump would go back and listen to 2013 Trump, which made me realize maybe 2017 Stef should go listen to 2008 Stef." - Stefan Molyneux

I dont regret my vote because I dont regret things that dont matter.

>implying I regret voting for Trump as opposed to just regretting voting at all
Never in a million years would I have voted Hillary.

I regret my vote

hmmm identical ids

I regret my vote also.

I regret thinking my vote mattered.

I regret thinking he wouldn't go through with the zionist agenda.

I'm just fucking drunk, and disappointed.

i regret not being able to vote for him.

Jesus Christ

Something something nuclear codes.

Again, THERE WAS NO BETTER OPTION. No one can regret it when every other candidate would've done worse by now.

>he destroyed the lefts entire russian argument in ine move
>us is now stabilised

Nice Proxies, OP.

Are you repeating yourself out of desperation or were you too stupid to figure out how ID's work?

why would you regret your vote?

Your vote was meaningless either way but at least you took a chance on what looked like the right candidate.

I'm in complete despair but I don't really regret it because it's not like there was a better option.

Oh Mr Trump, what have you done,
you have made half you voter base feel numb,
America first, no, you lied and it feels like a curse,
now we you see you just had blood thirst,
Deepstate is happy, now that you are trigger happy,
you are acting like a child and should wear a nappy,
Obama & Rice, have been let of the hook twice,
now they have taken us for a ride, while they laugh, high 5 and hide,
but guess what, you have made up your mind,
Assad is innocent, but he is not fucking brilliant,
just open your eyes, to the lefts dirty tricks and the lies,
United we stand, we had the upper hand,
now we can see you are serving the ‘man’

I regret my coke.

but pic related was the right candidate

Cant wait to vote for him again in 2020

regret it so far, but can be changed. I'm leaning off the train.

huge betrayal of the promise of a new middle east policy

>no better option

why not let UN do an investigation to see what actually happened with the gas attack. Pretty sure it would have the same conclusion as in 2013

fuck off now, you belong on reddit

I regret ever uttering a single positive thing about this sack of shit.

Knowing the other choice. I don't regret my vote at all.

Zionist Jew here. I voted for Trump because I knew exactly what he was. For months I mocked how Sup Forums was unironically shilling him and you kept saying it was a JIDF ploy to get you into voting Hillary.

Well, here we are. Once again the Jew has beaten you. Not only did we get a crypto-jew into the white house, we got you to vote for it!

So why am I here today? The tears of the sand niggers and their shills. The "another nakba!!!" and "n..no, muh assad!"

Give me more. After all, more tomahawks are a comin!

Why, eager to pull the lever for an orange skinned Hillary Clinton again? At least that cunt was honest about wanting to go to war with Syria.

>I knew exactly what he was
It's not like he ever hid what he was famm.

fair enough

I regretted my vote within the first 30 days. I don't know how anyone didn't see this coming from cabinet choices.

Just imagine if he didn't choose sessions as AG. That pick was a distraction. Every other choice was fucking horrible. And Bannon had no role. That was a red herring. Kushner was always his chief strategist. The whole campaign was a lie. This is the problem with populism. It's used to obtain power and push a different agenda

The best part will be when you and yours are finally nuked off the face of the earth when you go too far and attack Iran and China and Russia join with Iran and glass your precious desert paradise once and for all.

I regret my vote aka participation on Sup Forums where I sometimes sided pro Trump solely because I was in favor of him over Hillary.

But I think that is what you got I you worship literally a chaos deity.

REPENT SINNER.

This for me too

I regret my vote

I didn't vote for him, but I regret expressing any kind of support for him whatsoever.

I regret my vote.

lmao. "muh iranian sand niggers will save us"

Mad dog coming for you, and we hold the leash. So take a mudslime dick with Trudeau, canuck.

I regret my vote

I regret my vote, I voted for him specifically to keep us out of yet another fucking conflict.
WHY DO WE GIVE A SHIT IF MUDSHITS KILL EACH OTHER

Totally regret it.

(I didn't really vote, but I convinced a few Russian Americans to vote for Trump instead of third party. What a fucking waste. I'm convincing them otherwise in 2020. #NotMyPresident, globalist turncloak motherfucker).

I regret nothing, but now we know why they wanted Steve Bannon of the NSC, If he was there this most likely would not have happened. Its interesting the time line of events. Bannon gets removed, false flag chem attack, que fake outrage, and drop bombs.

Oh my god, please Lord I call you in the name of Jesus Christ I was a poor sinner believing Trump could change the world to the better.
I repent for all my participation in anything involving unclean frog spirits and beyond.

Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen
also not I it should be if

Regret

It's Happening

no vote, no ragrets

he means regret in who you voted for, you jackass

Russian hacker here. I regret my 6.342.532 votes.

i didnt even vote, i have no fault in this.

Well see if I really regret it or not later. Like if it starts another fucking war later.

Because if chemical weapons attacks become a thing everyone on the planet except for my country is fucked
You may as well hand isis nukes

I voted for Hillary and I'm glad to see her foreign policy in action :)

lol stupid americans

your whole """"government"""" is one giant scam

time to start openly admitting that you are a dictatorship to the rest of the world

at least blow the cover off their "democracy" crap.

War is an axiom of humanity.

Accept reality sometime, it's better for you.

>democracy is a scam because we BTFO'd some child-murdering psychopath

I regret nothing. Rand Paul wasn't on the ballot by the time my state's primaries rolled around, and he was still preferable to Hillary.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yeah Trump is becoming a faggot, we don't need another "muh WMDs" war

I voted trump and i regret it heavely

I REGRET MY VOTE

Good job idiot

I regret my vote for a Jewish puppet

I didnt vote for him as I'm not a citizen and I dont regret supporting him but right now

I dont know if I can support him anymore

Our president could have chosen not strike Syria in this case. It wasn't an inevitability.

>You were the chosen one!
>You were meant to destroy the Globalists, not join ((THEM))
>Bring greatness to the West, not leave it in darkness!

I regret my vote

Death to Kushner. Life to Bannon.

Also: where tf is Kek?

Too early to say you gay fucking retards, holy shit half of the people writing this aren't even American and the ones that are are probably underage or too autistic to actually go in and fill out a ballot.

Christ you melodramatic retards at least give it a week after the event to let things settle down.

And no, I'm not fucking Jewish.

I obviously didn't vote for him but i supported him all along. I am disappointed as fuck. He is a liar.

ITT anons who regret not writing in Hitler

ok cool you giant collection of brain dead shills regret your vote now leave

I regret my vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88

I REGRET MY VOTE

You're not Jewish and I am not underage or too autistic to fill out a ballet, i did vote for him. If this starts a war and you support it, then you are just a neoconservative.

We failed in 2012. We weren't strong enough yet. But in 2016, we won. Memeing Trump into the presidency was the right thing to do.
Trump isn't perfect. He's far from it. He's a puppet of (((them))), just not quite to the extent that others like Hillary Clinton are. But he's slightly anti-establishment, though only slightly. He's controversial. And because of that, he's shaking things up. The Republican party is destroying itself because of Trump. Because of us. The Democratic party is destroying itself because of Bernie Sanders being cheated out of the nomination and because of its obsession with political correctness. People are learning the truth of the (((deep state))) and the false dichotomy of the two-party system, both sides of which are (((NWO))) puppets.

Getting Trump elected has paved the way for greater things to come. We did what we had to do, and we did a hell of a good job of it. And that was just the warmup. The 2016 election was the first battle, and we won that battle. But the war is only just getting started. Now it's time to shift gears and make what would have been unfathomable and impossible only a few years ago into reality. Ron Paul has always been our guy but he's too old now. His son Rand Paul will take up the mantle.

Now that things are shaken up, the establishment is vulnerable, and the path is paved, it's time for us to take advantage of this opportunity. It's time for us to shift gears and take meme magic to a new level. We have to take advantage of the fact that both the Republican party and the Democratic party are tearing themselves apart. Not each other; themselves. Each party is destroying itself. People are learning the truth and the establishment is weakening. We have the opportunity now to meme anyone we want into office.It's time for Sup Forums's true hero. In 2020, Rand Paul will be elected as the president of the United States. And on that day, (((they))) will know that we cannot be stopped.

I'm just enjoying all the butthurt on Sup Forums.

I regret my vote

I regret my vote

I voted for him knowing full well what would happen, I'm still loving the liberal meltdown so I don't care what he does.

How long did your Libtard think tank spend coming up with this weak cringy shit?

I regret my vote

Mildly disappointed he went for the war option. No regrets, supported him for the isolationist policy.

Kek is a god of chaos and in this point in time Kek has forsaken us

All according to keikaku*

*keikaku means plan

wtf I'm a #cruzmissile now

F

I do not regret my vote.

I regret my support, this is one orange fucking kike-puppet

Thread theme song

youtu.be/rcjpags7JT8

Trump, you were the chosen one. You were supposed to bring balance to the word, not destroy it.

I regret my support 2bh, even made a couple of Trump photoshops

And who else would I have voted for?

Unlike these kids here I knew right away the kikes run our country, president is just a puppet. Might as well have one that triggers liberal scum.

kek

I regret fighting in the meme war for him. Those memes were dank tho, but it's time to get real.