Red pill. Leaked Photos.Chemical warfare

Journalist share photos of chemical weapons found rebel stronghold.
liveleak.com/view?i=751_1491549371

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, trump is an idiot gonna be proven assad didnt do it in 24 hours, and now he has half his voters mad at him too.

Tired of winning yet?

This is fake news CNN told me Assad did it

BTW fuck CNN it's fake news

FAKE NEWS

MAKE JEWS

> Phosphene

> literally pesticide

It's used to make cheap shitty chemical weapons. Organophosphates can be weaponized.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phosphine
The spelling is correct Phosphine.
Not sure, if a baby could survive..

phosgene (COCl2) is a war gas but this is phosphine

phosphine (PH3) is also very toxic, but spontaneously combusts in contact with air.

I'm confused

Why would they use pressurised phosphine gas (indeed a pesticide) when common organic reagents like PCl5 or POCl3 are probably much more available and more easy to use for preparing organophosphates?

Instructions: Cut a slit along the dotted line at top of chemical weapons bag.
VERY CAREFULLY pour the chemical weapons into the bomb. DO NOT dispose of the used bag anywhere children might come in contact with it. Nestle accepts no responsibility for any injuries/death caused by improper use of this product.

REMINDER THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO INDEPENDENT JOURNALISTS IN SYRIA
and this

>GTFO/Damascus!

(at first glance)

That vid put me to sleep lads.

I have no idea what is and isn't available in random Syrian towns. I'm just pointing out that it being a pesticide does not mean it can't be used for more nefarious purposes.

Intrigued bemp.

kek

GFTO
F
T
O

fuck you americunt

Bump

Well, for use of a pesticide, phosphine is supplied as a phospide salt, usially calcium or aluminium phosphide. THose bags look like they contain a liquid, likely a phosphide salt solution.

Acid needs to be added to this for the gas to be liberated, and again, phosphine gas in the air will instantly ignite. It is extremely pyrophoric.

I don't think they used this for synthesis of more complex compounds. That would have required actual lab, lab skills and serious protective measurements, next to a shitload of reagents, solvents, labware etc

No. They're planting crops. Frig off.

FUCKING BUMP

Oh look its nothing