ABSOLUTE HAPPENING: ALERT ALERT ALERT JOHN PODESTA CP JOHN PODESTA CP

WE GOT HIM WE GOT HIM WE GOT HIM WE GOT HIM

World corpo releases part 2 of "you think ya hot shit" and he's raping the poor kid in the shower WAHT THE ACTUAL FUCK...

"no NO NOOOOo Please"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/GrantJKidney/status/850029690039545858
worldcorpo.net/content/video/?C=M;O=D
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mobile.twitter.com/GrantJKidney/status/850029690039545858

jesus christ this is disturbing shit

Is this reel

Old video

SEE THE END. END IS NEW FOOTAGE

I'm not watching this shit. Explain what this nonsense means

Not clicking but I hope he rots in hell

This shit's been out a while. Everyone said "wow that's fucked up" and moved on. No mater how much proof there is Podesta isn't going down.

HOLY SHIT

Still no evidence
Still no proof

NAW BRO SEE THE END! NEW FOOTAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Twitter nailed that shit hard and fast. Gone.

Oh yeah my bad I reported that shit pizzagate is fake news

I'm killing myself. This has been the worst 48 hours of my life. Tfw not afraid of death because you're already living in hell. Good bye

You get a bump because what the fuck is going on

SEE THE END. NEW FOOTAGE.

What did you see

bring back flaying.

Nice jumpscare op

Second part of John Podesta tapes released. Clearly shows that it isn't just a joke they are doing things

NAH ITS STILL UP SEE THE ENDING. NEW FOOTAGE RELEASED BY BASED MOLE IN THE FBI WHO GOT IT FROM WEINERS LAPTOP.

daily reminder that pizzagate isn't real.

Twitter isn't linking it anymore. I can't find the file.

>Trump bend a knee to the establishment and proves he will be their lackey
>Hillary and her crew are now disposable

Assuming that video is John, and it sure as shit sounds like him and I know if you paused at one point he even sounds like he loses track of the Caillou song and says (cutting himself off) "I'm John Podes---" We saw all that a while ago...

The new part is the shadowy figure seeming to be behind the child raping them as they both slam into the glass. You don't see anything but it certainly looks to be the case.

My impression of the worldcorp thing was somebody (or multiples) found this video, or perhaps it was deleted/fragmented in some way, and they have been recovering it and posting it online for lack of better ideas. Cant go to the police, can't drop it in DC, what else is there?

You got Hillary and Obama too, but you won't arrest them. (((You))) are more concentrated in taking away internet privacy. Now we should also look away how you support ISIS.

Witnessed

Prove you claims.

Protip: You can't

Pizzagate claims can be confirmed via a full and open investigation.

of all places to upload this to, they chose twitter
you "alternative media" are fucking retards
also the vid is 90% crap we already know, skip to the end

THIS ISNT A FUCKING JOKE YOU AUTISTIC RETARDS. THIS IS JOHN PODESTA RAPING A FUCKING CHILD. GO LOOK AT THE OTHER RELATED EVIDENCE. ITS FUCKING HIM. I WANT TO VOMIT

Trump became a neoconservative and I saw podesta raping a child in a shower while the kid bawled bus eyes out. There is no justice in this life

I downloaded it should i upload it to mega.

There will be. The cat is out of the bag

it's literally nothing
drumphf btfo!
but in all seriousness, we can't let him get the rural and suburban retard codes

i have one called fhrecovered is that it?
theres no raping, but you hear the boy say nooo and cry

>Pizzagate claims can be confirmed via a full and open investigation.
lol

What is it?

No wonder the shills. This is insane I can't believe what I just witnessed

oh my fucking god

>checked
I ain't clicking that shit
some user give a basic gestalt

What's the source of the picture on the left?

Answer: you don't know.

its an mp4 how do i upload?
but theres no raping in this one

Yes. Spread it around.

Don't let this slide

Anyone else tired, lads? We should all get some sleep. So sleepy, go to bed.

how dare you

post screenshots so I don't have to clicky linky

Looks like nothing important. Possibly new audio/video, but nothing showing "rape."

(((they))) took it down, it needs to spread

PROOF PROOF PLEASE
I WANT TO BELIEVE
Is it true guys? Im not clicking that shit

It's a sketch of witnesses to the Madeline McCann abduction. The allegations for it are that that face, alongside the other face, are the Podesta brothers though other people say they are both sketches of the same person.

John Podesta and his brother both happened to be in the country at the time, and John's emails were erased a day before or after, and his secretary was watching his emails for him at the time too proving he was actually there himself.

>lol
What is the matter?

Afraid of a full and open investigation?

If you are innocent you have nothing to hide.

Sorry, a sketch of the perp.

make a webm with xmedia

I cant into twitter it's blocked at my work, also bump

Click it it is true you will see what is happening without actually seeing anything. Disturbing but it needs to be seen to believe

worldcorpo.net/content/video/?C=M;O=D

Old. Additional footage just potentially proves that the video was supposed to portray the fucked up shit everyone wondered if it portrayed, but no new evidence that it's Podesta, and as far as I know he has not been gotten.

ok but how do we know that is Podesta?

How do we still not know this isn't some weird art project?

Also what the fuck is world corpo? Why is that website so fucking weird?

its not fucking new i literally watched this shit a week ago right here on Sup Forums you weenies

I can't figure out what the dumbest pizzagate related theory is, but it's probably between this and the idea that Podesta and his brother kidnapped Madeleine McCann

Either way Sup Forums went full retard

Podesta will definitely be murdered while someone is yelling "YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONCHA?" It will more than likely be sweet justice.

I think it's blackmail pedo ring tier shit

fh recovered is the one i have, very disturbing#
its safe to click

Please do, justice is required.

You realise it's illegal material even if it is just "art"?

I think trump is done trying to go through the slow, legal way, after being stopped by the left so many times.I wont be surprised if podesta ends up dead in a few weeks

ITS LITERALLY NOTHING
>GO TO SLEEP

Is it that bad user? Is it all confirmed now?

Fuck off shill

Bump this shit

It's just more of the same rambling shit.
And it has nothing to do with Podesta, just look at the other vids with the sick fat fuck doing masochistic shit.
He probably abused one of his sisters kids with hot water or something, which is aweful.
But this is nothing about John oder pizza.

Message 232. This is nothing

Message 233. Eat some cat food

Message 234. Go to sleep

Holy fuck, get me in my first screen shot!

Bump

Because the kid screamed John, and it sort of sounds like him (a little bit)

Seriously though, that's the height of the "evidence" as far as I can see it, unless someone wants to enlighten me

Don't buy the art project comments, listen to the audio
fucking pedo protectors

$0.20 has been deposited into your account

A glitch in the shill matrix

World Corp is some retard from here's viral marketing for his music and you fall for it every fucking time.

Get a grip, you're your own worst enemy.

kοιμάμαι. τώρα.

Bumping since shareblue and ctr are in full force today.

>extremely low res blurry video of a man behind a barely-transparent glass door that looks way too big to be a shower door with crying child sounds
>no child visible in video
>no raping visible in video, just a guy taking his shirt off
>no Podesta visible in video

are we watching the same video here or did the kikes hijack twitter and replace the video with a similar but far less incriminating one?

The fact that this video got leaked means that shit indeed is going down. Who do you think released it?

>illegal material

No, what're you talking about? How is it illegal? you can barely see anything

I just watched it.. I don't know what the hell I'm looking at. I didn't see podesta or anyone getting raped.

kill podesta

Watch the end and open your fucking eyes ? Ur either retarded or a shill

Anything that depicts child abuse is considered on the scale of illegitimacy, at least in Australian law. This is why loli is illegal here.

its fucking nothing

This I clearly being slid

Kek

On april 2nd, Worldcorp Enterprises released a "Part 2" to the initial fatherhood video entitled "fh_recovered". Furthermore, the CEO's official statement regarding it is as follows…
"Announcement to those who are not aware, various Worldcorp staff members have been able to recover a handful of extra footage from the source of the video known as "fatherhood". We have compiled these clips into a single video, which can be found under the name "fh_recovered.mp4" in the video directory hosted on the worldcorp server. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Now that we have released this we can focus on releasing other media that we have in our possession."
This means that Worldcorp Enterprises IS NOT in fact the producers of the content, rather the "recoverers" of it.
Keep digging, theres clearly more to come of this.
VIDEO LINK:
www.worldcorpo.net

bump for interest

.50c has been deposited in your account