It continues to happen

It continues to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=751_1491549371
youtube.com/watch?v=VLjE4FFYFSY&lc=z131j3hjfqb5iruyc04ce5nq5seuypgqeic.1491526990097260
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't that what Hillar-

Nuke the whole landmass, I just don't give a fuck anymore.

Clinton didn't even need to win desu

drumpfmuffins will fall for anything

it's so fucking funny to watch from up here where we don't have a totally incompetent leader

keep it up america, you're the reality show of the world

at this point... this

Canada is a disgusting country full of disgusting people.

Oy vey goyim the Russians are having success in Syria we can't let this happen. We need to throw that tyrant for the good of king Salman!

Fuck this gay earth.

We are going to have to listen to literal retard newfags justify this shit for the next 6 months at LEAST.

laugh yourself to death leaf because we'll never stop being center stage

>it's so fucking funny to watch from up here where we don't have a totally incompetent leader

You're going to more in aid than we just spent in bombs (by 5 fold) over a false flag.

I'd say you're at least as retarded.

anyone else here just feeling really depressed and shitty right now. after spending the whole day on Sup Forums, reading normies in comment sections and on twitter and then arguing with my boomer parents about why this syria shit is a horrible idea i just feel so bogged down and honestly feel like killing myself.

this world must be some form of hell

Trump has pushed for safe zones since the beginning.

Now all the world is lining up behind his plan.

No-fly zones is something quite different which is not going to happen.

>because we'll never stop being center stage
i sure hope not, it's so entertaining

That's honestly the worst part of it all.

Thinking about listening to another fucking spook shill rehashing stupid raytheon lobbying lines makes me want to kill myself right now.

No fly zone = going to war with Russia
The madman is asking to get nuked. Too bad I also live in the capital.

RUSSIA JUST FUCKING NUKE US ALREADY!

I'm so fucking done. I want WW3 right fucking now. I want out, I'm calling quit.

Please sir stop the ride.

The people are just going to have to take down the government by force like we would have if Hillary had won. It sucks, but it is what it is.

dont worry cockroaches can survive nuclear blasts

>i
You type like a woman

Unlike vermin like yourself.

I have the strangest feeling that I've been through all this shit before.

It's a liter "muh dick" fest over there.

wonderful post.

next?

al

Well...

At least I got to beat Zelda.

Trump has bombed an insignificant airfield (look it up, Syria has airfields everywhere) in the middle of nowhere, with no casualties.

He cucks Obama with his "red line" completely, destroys the MUH RUSSIA narrative, gets all the neocons off his back, even many democrats and US multikulti-kikes like New York Times praise him, defuses the whole gas attack situation into "IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN ..!", no Russians died...

It's brilliant, not bad.

learn to take a compliment you dirty muslim

>DOING A CLASSIC JEBBIE
really spiced my guacamole

They don't understand that you can be pro-Trump and yet STRONGLY oppose his actions here.

Do it you spineless weakling

I thought Turkey and Russkies were bros ever since the coup attempt?

Who is on whos side now?!

Yes it is. FUCK OFF DRUMPF. I took every chance do defend you, that you will not lay down to neo-cons...

I don't want to kill myself but it made me realize how hopeless shit is. I just wish I was born in the 1950's where jews didn't have control of my countries media and all our gov institutions. Today really black pilled me.

Anyone else doing a mental check-list for their bugout bags?
Or am I just being paranoid...

Witnessed.

Fuck that. I'll let Trump have one freebie over the cruise missile dick waving, but a no fly-zone is pure globalist-tier bullshit.

Wake the fuck up djt.

why does it mean that?

Same here. We had a good thing with Trump's victory, finally a breathe of fresh air etc......then today happened. Sort of like saying, "Ah fuck it, as long as they don't take away my guns and passport" I am happy.

DEATH TO AMERICA AND ITS ALLIES

Russia should step up now or everything they have achieved will be for nothing.

Hillary was all talk and no action.
Traitor Trump is the one who really makes it happen.
Murdering innocent people in support of islamic terrorists is 7d chess.

This is what you fuckers get

Hard to feel bad for you when people were crying in fear after the election, and you dumb cunts were cheering for your neoconman president and yucking it up like you had any sort of more legitimate candidate

And he said his stance on Syria hasn't changed, meaning he doesn't intended to overthrow. But safe zones and ISIS are still the plan.

> no fly zone in Syria
Oh well, i guess I won't get to play Persona 5.
Farewell. Twas a good run.

It's ok you will survive the nuclear blast along with your roach family and ugly parents with antenna ears.

I want to get off this ride.

He was the lesser of two evils, we should've supported someone else in the primaries though.

c u in aleppo

liveleak.com/view?i=751_1491549371
this is absolutely huge news if true

pretty much

FAKE NEWS

Jesus you guys are fucking retards

If Golden Dawn was in power atm, I would listen to you, but your present cuck govt makes me laugh at you.

Wtf am I accualy looking at?

this is hell

Fug

That airfield was completely flattened and many soldiers died. Also it was crucial in fighting rebels near homs. The destruction of the airfield is a huge loss for Syria

That stupid, that what the Russians did against the czar fag we all know ((they)) were behind it. Destroying government means more of them in power

y wanted? Yes but it's not what Trump wanted. Turkey =/= Trump, try reading you fucking leaf.

I remember the first time I truly realized it.

Good times.

See you in Moscow, faggot. Tell your sister the big swinging American dicks are coming

You can call this concern shilling all you want, that term gets tossed around so much because we're all so goddamn paranoid (and rightly so), but damn this looks bad.

> Implying i don't have dual citizenship
> Implying i have a sister
:^)

I want dual citizenship with some Latin American country so I can have a backup plan in life.

SHILLS ARE DIVIDING US!
>IF ALL POLITICIANS ARE ACTING THE SAME THEN OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE ALL BEING CONTROLLED BY THE SAME PEOPLE!
>both republican and democrat do the same shit while in office
>trump tried to change things
>made promises
>then was shown how things really are after sworn into office
>now follows the agenda (((they))) want
ITS NOT TRUMPS FAULT
IT WASN'T OBAMA'S FAULT
IT WASN'T BUSH'S FAULT
THEY ARE ALL BEING CONTROLLED BY THE SAME PEOPLE
WHY FIGHT WITH EACHOTHER OVER OUR OPINIONS ON THE PUPPETS?

>We are going to have to listen to literal retard newfags justify this shit for the next 6 months at LEAST.

This right here. Were there really that many normies that were pro Trump that didn't understand the kike problem? Don't they understand all the neocon kikes praising this? Wouldn't that finally be a red flag???

SHIL SHIL SHIL SHIL SHIL

Turkey no longer Russia's best friend.

Israel is

It's feels like the lead up to the Iraq war all over again, and no one learned their fucking lesson

Trump knows better. Trump knew better. And he still did this bullshit today. He's losing his grace and just becoming another one of ((((them)))). That's the worst part of it. It's just the same train wreck all over again.

We failed in 2012. We weren't strong enough yet. But in 2016, we won. Memeing Trump into the presidency was the right thing to do.
Trump isn't perfect. He's far from it. He's a puppet of (((them))), just not quite to the extent that others like Hillary Clinton are. But he's slightly anti-establishment, though only slightly. He's controversial. And because of that, he's shaking things up. The Republican party is destroying itself because of Trump. Because of us. The Democratic party is destroying itself because of Bernie Sanders being cheated out of the nomination and because of its obsession with political correctness. People are learning the truth of the (((deep state))) and the false dichotomy of the two-party system, both sides of which are (((NWO))) puppets.

Getting Trump elected has paved the way for greater things to come. We did what we had to do, and we did a hell of a good job of it. And that was just the warmup. The 2016 election was the first battle, and we won that battle. But the war is only just getting started. Now it's time to shift gears and make what would have been unfathomable and impossible only a few years ago into reality. Ron Paul has always been our guy but he's too old now. His son Rand Paul will take up the mantle.

Now that things are shaken up, the establishment is vulnerable, and the path is paved, it's time for us to take advantage of this opportunity. It's time for us to shift gears and take meme magic to a new level. We have to take advantage of the fact that both the Republican party and the Democratic party are tearing themselves apart. Not each other; themselves. Each party is destroying itself. People are learning the truth and the establishment is weakening. We have the opportunity now to meme anyone we want into office. It's time for Sup Forums's true hero. In 2020, Rand Paul will be elected as the president of the United States. On that day, (((they))) will know that we cannot be stopped.

$0.20 has been deposited into your account

I don't get how regular people have the memory of a fucking goldfish. How do they not see the same patterns over and over and over again???

How have they never heard the word "petro dollar" before???? HOW??? How do people still believe anything from the (((CIA)))???? Don't people think the 180 on this in a day is fishy?????

>People are learning the truth of the (((deep state))) and the false dichotomy of the two-party system, both sides of which are (((NWO))) puppets.

Trump was supposed to NOT be one of (((them))). He was supposed to con (((them))) not the other way around.

>don't have a totally incompetent leader

wtf country are you living in? cause it's not the same one i am

Stop like a tard and call them jews

>up here where we don't have a totally incompetent leader
AHAHAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAA o-Ok leaf

i woke up not knowing this hole shitfest
i was happy
the instant i went to Sup Forums i was shoked and angry like never before
my parents asked me why i was so fucked up
i told them that this shit could lead into another WW
i feel pathetic and tired because of this shit
i just want to go back to sleep like this was just a bad dream

>Hard to feel bad for you when people were crying in fear after the election
i wonder how many of those beaners are in mexico right now?

They're a bunch of filthy kikes.

I'm tired too. Hang in there, guys.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VLjE4FFYFSY&lc=z131j3hjfqb5iruyc04ce5nq5seuypgqeic.1491526990097260

I feel betrayed too. I too was duped into thinking Trump was a beacon of light in these dark times and could lead the way to fixing the west. No more rampant third world immigration, no more wars for Isreal and a return of jope and prosperity. Fuck this gay Earth, let the war roll on, humanity needs a good fucking purging.

This was rigged since the beginning all was a fars,e an illusion. We should have seen, his daughter is in the bed with ((them)) literally

We actually never won right?

we were played like a fiddle
i actually liked Trump and wanted to have a good opinion about america
i know some of you are alright
i want to turn off my pc and any other media just to get away from this shitfest but that won't solve the problem and won't make me happy

>we were played like a fiddle

Says the german.

JUST

As much as this betrayal hurts now, remember it, and make the kikes regret it. If you get fucked, fuck them over 100 fold. The past couple of weeks, leading up today has been the kikes sticking their dick in a beehive, and expecting to not answer for it in public or online or anywhere.

Do we let them get away with it?

J-Just wait for the next timeline shift.
S-Surely the next timeline will be better, r-right?

>See you in Moscow, faggot
HAHAHAHA i bet your gonna be the first kia burger in the conflict, dipshit

reddit BTFO

He never knew anything. He was always just parroting whatever shit got him votes.

>Damascus on label
It kinda points at SAA though.

we're all being played by ((((((them)))))) brother, we're all getting fucked by the global elite who want power over us.

See ya in Piter Vanya, Den pobedy 2017 = Swedish, American, Finnish, French, British tanks and not t-72, t-90 it was a good run mate.