Laughing my ass off at this forum right now. You faggots got what you deserved

Laughing my ass off at this forum right now. You faggots got what you deserved.

>hillary said she would do all the bad stuff that is happening now
>trump said he would do the opposite
>we are dumb for voting for the one who atleast pretended he wouldn't do the bad stuff instead of openly saying she would love to do it and can't wait to
>liberal logic

>trump showed china he will nuke north korea if they don't act
>showed his dick to putin and laughed
>starting a war between Israel and SaudiArabia soon

>OP laughs at me
Learn how to play

WHO IS ON THE OTHER SIDE?!?!?!?!?!?!

>>>/facebook/

I agree!

Zionist Jew here. I voted for Trump because I knew exactly what he was. For months I mocked how Sup Forums was unironically shilling him and you kept saying it was a JIDF ploy to get you into voting Hillary. I admit, we Zionists were in a pinch there with Obama. He was making outreach towards Iran and siding with the UN against us, all in the name of his beloved sand niggers that he grew up with in some African shithole.

Well, here we are. Once again the Jew has beaten you. Not only did we get a crypto-jew into the white house, we got you to vote for it!

So why am I here today? The tears of the sand niggers and their shills. The "another nakba!!!" and "n..no, muh assad!"

Give me more. After all, more tomahawks a comin!

Deserved what? The willingness to bitch slap the opposing side is exactly what I voted for in the first place.

oh look, another 8D chess faggot. end yourself, you got cucked. we all did.

>forum
triggered

Tell me, do you feel in charge?

Kek's prophecy has to unfold.

Trump doesn't matter, he is only the pawn of Kek, he is only good for us so long as he obeys us.. without our meme magic to sustain him, he is nothing.

Kek's will be done.

There is no other side

Due to the attack:
>Russian shill narrative is destroyed
>NK and Iran is now shit scared of Trump
>China now takes Trump seriously
>Dems and Neocons will now rally under Trump and if they betray him the consequences are now larger
>Tools expose themselves and you know how Trump takes traitors
>Israel will be oblivious that Syria will attack them if US does it again

hah I voted for Hillary who advocated for completely bombing every air base in Syria and a no fly zone over syria!

Trump fucked up but still not hillary levels of neocon.

Sup Forums is a board not a forum.

always

He was the lesser of two evils, at least we tried more than I can say about you.

Another faggot who thinks Sup Forums is one person.

You guys might as well all get sex changes now.

C U C K W A V E

Go to bed jared

F-F-Fake news!!!! SHILLS!!!! CANT BE REAL!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TRUMP CANNOT DO WRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Green masonic horse corn

This counts as politics even if it is mocking us for our beliefs right? Or am I way off here?

>Being dumb enough to fall for emotion 3rd world tier manipulation and lies
Yeah lol you are dumb as fuck, no go shout your slogans like a brainless drone

>You guys might as well all get sex changes now.
Fits the narative that Sup Forums is just crazy trannies lmao

This is fucking hilarious.

Hey, Sup Forums, the left is going to own the USA after this trumtastrophe and if any of you pussy ass racists try to start shit antifa will fuck you up and fuck your waifu ;)

Lol antifa? Ha. Fuck you, and those fags.

For a bunch of fags we sure make you guys mad when we shut your shit down and beat the fuck out of your racist friends on camera ;)

Where do you live? Tell me so I can go to the next protest and beat you into a sobbing mess on camera.

P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney. Get him antifa

DELETE

sorry even tho i dont like trump i would vote for him if i could 100 times more against hillary heck i would even vote for devil himself rather than (((clintons)))... Trump is a neocon retard but Hillary is 100 times worse and at least hes keeping dems and libs triggered

what are a bunch of angry trannies gonna do? get stabbed with your own knives and impaled on fire hydrants again? i doubt you even have enough testosterone to fuck anything.

Mad that Big Balls Billy bombed the shit out of Yugoslavia in the 90s?

you suck at geopolitics
remove yourself

>pissing of da libruhlls
This is the worst part of it all. Policy and it's consequences are secondary to make some sexually confused, green haired college kids upset.

Trump supporters are the most idiotic cult to ever exist. Hopefully they go the way of Jonestown and we won't have to deal with their retarded bullshit anymore. Lord knows the morons have been guzzling the Kool-Ade.