You know Trump fucked up when even Molymeme stops supporting him

You know Trump fucked up when even Molymeme stops supporting him.
youtu.be/_wtvNIhGun0

He really did. He was voted in to stop immigration, repel Obamacare and no more ZOG wars but he couldn't deliver.

It should tell you something about the level of kike infiltration of Governement, Democracy is a joke.

Fashy communes when?

>we should support trump even if he does exactly what Hillary would have

fuck that. Trump going neocon is everyone dumping him.

>been going on for 5 hours
>"EVIL BAD BETTER REVOKE A YEAR OF SUPPORT OVER THIS ONE THING"
they were all weak to begin with.

>haha you change your opinion of a person based on his actions lol ur a weak faggot

he is right, Trump is a liar

>molymeme

he's a fucking conman like drumpf. hopefully you didnt donate to his cult but you real dumb

this
have fun being cracked down on by whatever democrat fuck replaces him in 2020 at this rate

I'm looking forward to all the comfy civil war videos with vapor wave soundtracks in 2025 :)

while i would've liked him to be more cautious with the bombing, nobody fucking died in it, defense department said it's a one off thing, and russia was notified. this whole thing will blow over like a leaf in a week and all these retards will have swallowed the black pill for nothing.

I'm grateful to see that Trump is getting so much heat for this, 4D chess or not. It's needed to combat (((msm))) consensus.

He is literally willing to bomb a foreign airbase

What happens if another 'chemical attack' happens?

Wake up retard

I'll die for these aesthetics. You better be grateful.

Don't worry, you're not important enough for anyone to bother with.

and it was a one time thing. it's a dickshow for his first few months in office. I know the whole "4D CHESS" bullshit is basically "here's how bernie can still win" but it really isn't a complete 180. all the "former trump supporters" completely switching sides are just overreacting to something that hasn't developed yet. if he ends up sending the states into another endless, useless war i'll eat my words, but i doubt this will go anywhere, and all these people (internet personalities, mind you, sam hyde, molyneux, PJW) will look really stupid disavowing trump.

Israel and the Jewish Americans are the cause of the Migration crisis and the SARIN attacks. It was a false flag to cover up the White House (susan rice and others) scandal. Have some proof on the text on the BOTTOM of this image. The whole war has been created over an oil pipeline to Europe.

I'll give a second image after this to provide more context and what Israel stands to benefit from. Read the text on the bottom of this image.

>Region destabilized
>Assad gone
>Can now run the Golan Heights pipeline through Syria to Europe.
>Russia loses 90% of it's export power (oil). This is the whole reason why Russia is even involved. Israel and American investors plan to circumvent Russia's supply of oil to Europe with their own.
>Israel now get to 'land grab' parts of syria to "protect the pipeline from terrorists".
>USA ok with it all as Jewish plants in media/gov are given a cut (spiritually or financially) from the investors as stated in the pic.

>WW3

Yeah but he shouldn't have flipped so easily, even if it turns out to be a meme attack. He was elected to not do this kind of shit.

Hahahahaha.

i totally get that, but trumps been making these big bold crazy moves his whole life. should he have cooled the boldness for this one situation? yes. but i don't think we'll see this again. And again, if he fucks us all over, i will be yelling about this as much as you guys are.

Trump never cared about you losers. He used you for votes.

Okay, already went through ALL of this and there's like, really nothing substantial in it. No point in looking further, believe me guys I know my stuff. You're honestly better off getting a glass of water and heading to bed. Get some well deserved sleep.Okay, already went through ALL of this and there's like, really nothing substantial in it. No point in looking further, believe me guys I know my stuff. You're honestly better off getting a glass of water and heading to bed. Get some well deserved sleep.Okay, already went through ALL of this and there's like, really nothing substantial in it. No point in looking further, believe me guys I know my stuff. You're honestly better off getting a glass of water and heading to bed. Get some well deserved sleep.

Stop being fucking retarded Molyneux, and stop pretending that this is the preclude to war the rest of you. He warned the Russians. This was a show of force to get the media off his back.

ffs why is everyone so histrionic?

>trusting a Jew
>ever

>ffs why is everyone so histrionic?
gets clicks

All the rebels have to do is launch some more gas attacks, Trump will blame it on Assad (even though he knows it's a lie), and more bombings will come. This is all so predictable. Full scale war is just around the corner.

Trump and his kike krew already said that "regime change" is coming. How do you imagine that is going to be accomplished? With war, dummy. War is unavoidable at this point. Donny won't back down now, he wants to be a big tuff guy.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

soon

Again with the histrionics. This happened because the Russians allowed it to happen. A sacrificial lamb for Trump's credibility. Trump and Putin JUST met. This is collusion between those factions. Additional gas attacks will increase the risk of the ploy being revealed.

Tillerson literally got on camera and told us how it's going to happen. We win the civil war/wait for Assad to win the civil war, then pressure him to stand down.

There is no reason to assume this is a boots on the ground scenario. It doesn't serve Trump's interests at all and it's against everything he's done prior to now. A show of force through remote firepower is different from boots on the ground.

There will be no invasion of Syria. Period. Now watch and see as I am right, just as I have been right the last 50 times.

You know, if we get a proper civil war, the best thing about it would be 4k actual grim war footage.

If Trump wanted to kill members of the Syrian army, he would have done so.

"Regime change" will mean that Assad resigns and another secular Alawite without a bloody past takes his place. There is no other plausible regime model and Trump knows that.

We have reached the same conclusion.

Exactly this.

The thing is, the leftists kept pushing for "REGIME CHANGE", but it was never clear exactly what it would be replaced by. As we saw in Libya, what they really mean is islamist revolution.

Well, there won't be that - Assad resigns, another secular Alawite takes his place - bam, regime change.

Trump didn't deliver, so Trump is a fag.

Trump was done nothing good and probably never will.

>A LEAF

Anytime the ZOG Media brings up dead children is when you know they're lying.

WTF was he thinking getting Jewed into a war?

>Trump proposes stupid shit that most Americans don't want
>elected representative prevent Trump from enacting stupid shit that Americans don't want
Democracy is working just find, cuck.

Polls don't mean shit when the entire kike Media is shilling against everything you do. Nobody wants more illegals, more H1B, more offshoring, more ZOG wars.

No wall
Still high immigration
Middle class still fucked
Internet privacy bill
Liberal arts still funded

Hell even brexit has done fuck all, you are still full of pakis and more are on the way.