Who here is joining the military?

Who here is joining the military after the newest attack on Syria? Looks like there's going to be a lot of ISIS to fight against.

The prospect of having a lot of free time in the military was never very appealing to me, but if there's a fresh war I might like to be part of some action.

The smart decision would be to stay home and help your family after the nukes fly

I might. I mean I wouldn't hold any delusions at all that I'm somehow serving my country, I understand I would basically be working as a merc for ZOG, but at least I could get some good experience. Either that or fucking die.

>Looks like there's going to be a lot of ISIS to fight against.

You mean fight for ISIS? Trump is attacking the Syrian government, not ISIS.

Enjoy being canon fodder for Israel you goy.

I will be cause my life is shit Sup Forumsro, see you fags out there

Sure, helping them build morale and take more ground, which would possibly require more ground troops to be placed in Syria to prevent civilian casualties, of course, after we create a "safe zone".

LOL, like fighting wars has ever served a real moralistic purpose.

We'd be doing both if anything. ISIS first. Once regional stability is achieved, a change of leadership may take place with assad stepping down after much negotiation.

Ideally anyway.

The Syrian or Kurdish military you mean? The US military is fighting on the side of ISIS

I can't believe how fucking retarded new pol is

I hope a well-placed Russian missile blows your dick off, Kek willing.

The military is not. The CIA is the one accused of supporting them.

Is that one of those fancy airburst multiround grenade launchers?

Are you one of those people that got a degree in meme-ngineering?

>Make up a bunch of shit that completely contradicts what is actually happening
>"Ideally anyway."

The military is literally the ISIS air force. Thx for turning the last secular Arab country into a Wahhabist Islamic caliphate, Shlomo.

I believe so

The last one where we protected opium fields to create a heroin boom back home was pretty awesome, wasn't it?

Arabs should stick to their own religion, in all respects. It's not like you see the pope wearing a burkha. :-)~

Black market has an economy too, and if you disrupt it too much, it causes instability and unrest, just like regular currency markets. Burning a giant fucking field of opium is going to make people do crazy shit.

>Shariablue hates us so much they are trying to convince some to join the military

Literally, the most badass, most talked about people are /in/ the military, or were (mostly only if they did badass shit like, were a sniper or drove tanks or submarines). Maybe it'd be more interesting than being on the fucking internet hating life every day.

Tell your allies, the Saudis that. You just made them immensely more powerful and wealthier, can't wait for even more of their money to flow into building mosques in the West and financing Western think tanks for politics and journalism.

>Burning

Is that why we magically had a heroin and prescription opioid epidemic after taking control of the poppy market in afghanistan?

I got out shill. Go ahead and join though. It's one big ass kissing competition

I'm sorry, OP, I know you're just doing your job.

It's been an extremely jaded day, and I'm not sure how much more I can take people smiling at me while holding a knife behind their back.

>You mean fight for Israel
Fix