Should we actually we afraid of going to war? Or is this just being overblown...

Should we actually we afraid of going to war? Or is this just being overblown? Haven't been on here for the past two days and that is first thing I see. So what exactly happened? How fucked are we? Better ask kek to protect us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGi3yEihw_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=uGi3yEihw_w

Welp I guess I am protected. PRAISE KEK.

if numbers then my country will be too irrelevant to waste nukes on.

Asian name uploaded this and the guys are British. Jesus christ more reasons I don't wanna visit England. Seemed like a casual convo.

If numbers then my village will avoid the fallout.

fuck it

BTFO
if repeating you die

That is a rare flag if I have ever seen one.

So does anyone know if we should be panicking or not?

>falling this hard for media propaganda
I can't believe pol right now

at least i will die by humans and not cucked to death by big bird from sesame street.

that's borat guy

Wait legit? Is this actually? Holy shit if I just fell for bullshit fake news then maybe I am retarted .One of the big reasons I even wanted Trump in the first place was because I didn't want ww3 to happen because of Hilary. So this made me panic not gonna lie.

you'll be surprised how accurate that fucking film is.

Cuckzakhstani BTFO. Quads, and we all die.

Trips, and the person I replied to is the only one who survives.

piss off fat fuck. Three in a row and Mecha Borat fucks Ivanka on Trumps corpse

Enjoy your beta-rays, horsefucker!

Checked. Kek protect us.

The one thing that hinged on this working out was Russia being warned in advanced, but according to RT, Moscow was not contacted (despite Israel, France, and UK at least being contacted), so now who the fuck knows.

Happening-o-meter is at about a 5/10 atm, I would estimate.

The only damn thing I'm sure of is the Swedes are behind all of this.

>incest with twin sister

Never, you fucking degenerate.

So pretending we don't all go to war, what ways could this not happen then?

There will be no war with a big power. The US will waste lots of money in Syria and create more refugees to move the Europe. All the while China will grow large and eventually become the top dog taking over a world full of retardation.

Do it for Israel.

Protect your greatest ally

i was having sex with a virgin an hour ago lol

>Never, you fucking degenerate.

It is the purest form of anime love.

Kek wills it

Pretty sure amongst abstract non-human entities of infinite power that "incest" has little meaning

it is in pur best interest to always express outrage at even the slightest acts of aggression to ensure our safety and make the world more peaceful.
War does not benefit us, it benefits the elites and its our duty to crush their ambitions, especially today where they can't easily get away with overt lies Luke they did in the 20th centy wars, and prior wars

Not a virgin anymore (if she fucks you right away, she is probably lying about being a virgin), she'll probably have 20+ partners and be useless by the time she hits 30, marry a beta, then divorce and take half his stuff.

Well, you see, a human in a cartoon (a cartoon which is for children and manchildren) and a human in real life are equivocally related to each other. So representations of human twins fucking each other is just as degenerate as two real humans fucking each other. The only difference is that one is a degenerate cartoon for manchildren and the other is degenerate in real life.

just as degenerate as twins fucking each other in real life* I'm real tired sorry guys.

I'm not talking about rocks here.

Was a joke man calm down.

When you throw Jew down well?

oh wait I get you, see my above point. One is a cartoon but you still call the subject a human, just like you call a human a human. They are both called human but they have different definitions, that is what equivocally means. And incest is bad for humans, and the genetic failure would be represented in any objective anime as well.

No I won't calm down, this is important.

I think most know incest is bad irl. Why it is shunned so hard and joked about. Though I do wonder if in Japan it actually is that common or accepting to date your cousins and shit. I read forever ago it isn't outlawed in Japan. Which would explain the anime.

If numbers then Trump will win Syria.

I guess you win.

They have a pretty high average IQ, and incest babbies have lower IQ's on average, so it probably isn't common. Muslims actually encourage cousin marriages, and that knocks their average IQ down. I had this Muslim friend a while ago, his parents were cousins. He was one of four. One was simply dumb, I remember him eating dried leaves, sort of like a baby would try to do, then vomiting, then doing it again and vomiting again. I bet he is going to become a terrorist. Another child was in a wheel chair and was totally retarded. It's real bad.

Do they really? Is there a reason behind this? Like they believe better to keep in family?

All incest talk aside does anyone wanna answer original topic?

I don't know, I'm not too much into theology. I think they consider it virtuous to marry your cousin, or they form alliances or some shit. I don't know but they do it.

Everyday I gain more reasons to hate the middle east.

Bumping for topic.

- The entire world is fully convinced Assad just used chemical weapons
- Even if we think it's a false flag, we can't rule it out
- Let's say US intelligence actually points to Assad
- An investigation would then provide the same answer, and lead to a strong demand for the removal of Assad, meaning also war with the Syrian Army, and indirectly Russia

Instead:

- He does no actual damage to Syrian armed forces, first report was zero casualties, airport is backwater and insignificant, lots of airports.
- No war with Syria, Syria says it's an act of aggression, not an act of war, threatens an "IF IT HAPPENS AGAIN"
- He gets all the neocons and leftists off his back and they are now in a row sucking his dick - McCain, Pelosi, Schumer, New York Times, Netanyahu, dividing the leftists
- Still friends with Russia, what you see now is just posturing
- Completely ends the "MUH RUSSIANS" narrative, gets a lot of breathing space
- Bannon is still in, he was at the Xi Jinping meeting
- Cucks Obama, who claimed a "red line" but did nothing similar, and shows off US military power
- Pushes China to deal with North Korea, this was launched and shown on TV during Xi's visit

Next:

- Safe zones are formed far from cities, destination for rapefugees, prevents more going to Europe
- Turkey supports safe zones, Assad and Russia accepts it as long as the Western forces and his do not collide
- Western forces and Assad+Russia crush ISIS between them
- Assad resigns in favor of another secular Alawite, regime change achieved
- Western forces leave

thank you