Has Trump done good anything yet? He seems like a fucking idiot

Has Trump done good anything yet? He seems like a fucking idiot.

He's guaranteed the total failure of the Republican party in the next couple of elections, I think we can all thank him for that one

>lobbying ban bill
>manufacturering jobs are back
>helped lessen our debt by almost the same amount of cash Obama made us lose in thay time frame

But this Syria bullshit kinda outweighs the good.

i'm never voting again. it's a fucking waste of time. i don't believe in anything anymore

well if he didn't fix anything at least he accelerated the 'kwa

>Started Negotiations with the king of saudi arabia on setting up safe zones
>his administration has successfully arrested a couple ten thousand individuals as part of a larger action against pedophillia
>280k jobs brought in so far.
its a bit shakey, but its a start.

He doesn't seem like a fucking idiot. He IS a fucking idiot.

And the world knew that since he announced his presidency.

Whomever voted for him is a fucking idiot as well.

Whomever voted for Hillary is a fucking idiot too.

You're all idiot cunts.

Cheers from down under bitches.

>i
>i
You type like a woman.

We need to be vigilant. taking down the establishment wasn't ever going to be like flicking a light switch.

yep. 2 years later after realizing oh shit why are complete fucking idiots running for president.

>lobbying ban bill

No lobbying needed when he stacks the cabinet with bankers and people who gave him money.

>manufacturing jobs are back

Nothing he's done has anything to do with that. He keeps taking credit for shit that companies planned before he even ran.

>helped lessen our debt by almost the same amount of cash Obama made us lose in thay time frame

Obama took over during a massive recession and the first budget under a president isn't even from their admin.

You are shilling for a jew puppet.

How has Trump taken down the establishment since he got in office again?

>we
you type like a nigger

Like every other modern day leader, he lied.

Yes. He's shaken things up. That's a good thing.

We failed in 2012. We weren't strong enough yet. But in 2016, we won. Memeing Trump into the presidency was the right thing to do.
Trump isn't perfect. He's far from it. He's a puppet of (((them))), just not quite to the extent that others like Hillary Clinton are. But he's slightly anti-establishment, though only slightly. He's controversial. And because of that, he's shaking things up. The Republican party is destroying itself because of Trump. Because of us. The Democratic party is destroying itself because of Bernie Sanders being cheated out of the nomination and because of its obsession with political correctness. People are learning the truth of the (((deep state))) and the false dichotomy of the two-party system, both sides of which are (((NWO))) puppets.

Getting Trump elected has paved the way for greater things to come. We did what we had to do, and we did a hell of a good job of it. And that was just the warmup. The 2016 election was the first battle, and we won that battle. But the war is only just getting started. Now it's time to shift gears and make what would have been unfathomable and impossible only a few years ago into reality. Ron Paul has always been our guy but he's too old now. His son Rand Paul will take up the mantle.

Now that things are shaken up, the establishment is vulnerable, and the path is paved, it's time for us to take advantage of this opportunity. It's time for us to shift gears and take meme magic to a new level. We have to take advantage of the fact that both the Republican party and the Democratic party are tearing themselves apart. Not each other; themselves.Each party is destroying itself. People are learning the truth and the establishment is weakening. We have the opportunity now to meme anyone we want into office. It's time for Sup Forums's true hero. In 2020, Rand Paul will be elected as the president of the United States.On that day, (((they))) will know we cannot be stopped.

>lobbying ban bill
unenforceable, and extra-hilarious given that Flynn and Manafort were lobbying for foreign governments just before working for Trump
>manufacturering jobs are back
lel no. Just because Trump does a photo-op every time a corporation says they won't fire 1000 people doesn't mean he's actually making meaningful increases in manufacturing. Even March's "amazing" jobs numbers were basically what Obama was getting for years
except that didn't happen. The debt fluctuates by billions every day, Trump just decided to point to the one day that looked good to brag about it. The next day he was running a deficit again. Not that any of that matters given that he hasn't passed a budget yet so govt spending is still coasting on Obama policies

Oh, fuck I'm sorry, we should have just voted for Clinton, or Kasich... How is Trump establishment again? Aside from "being rich"?

well a decade of being buddies with Clintons and going to Chelsea's wedding and inviting them to his is a good start.
Having a sister who's a federal judge doesn't hurt.
Building a business empire based on connections in city and state governments is a big one
Don't forget so many examples of donating millions to political candidates that he doesn't even deny it, just brags about getting results for his investments

>MUH CLINTON
You can't just deflect everything with "CLINTON WOULD BE WORSE!!!". America deserves better.

He is a fucking idiot, Ivan.

Lets fuck him up.

Well you wanted him in office Vladimir.

Rand Paul might be retarded regarding social issues. he thinks roads and hospitals should be private

Fuck off statist shill

>no wall
>no Muslim ban
>no obama care repeal
>more pointless military action
What a fuck up

Are you asking your answers?

>Has Trump done good anything yet?
Turned the RNC into a total joke on the same level as the DNC. It's all going to crash and burn.

Of course he can't compare to Putin when it comes to doing "done good anything".

Kys subhuman.

only grown brains can consent
name a white judge thhat says otherwise

You're not wrong, Boris. You're not wrong.

he is a idiot but he was supposed to be a useful idiot. turns out he's a puppet like the rest of them.

Unity is now only for niggers

The best thing he's done so far is not attend that bullshit white House correspondents dinner.

Oh, and cuck the liberals.

fuck off commie

Ttip
Corporations would litterally fuck us to death without the don scraping that

I don't see a whole lot of career politicians in Trump's cabinet, now do I?

Congress is a mess now that Trump has flipped the script and ruffled the status quo in DC. Once the people see that they cannot function, expect to find more and more career politicians finding other jobs in the coming years.

Nobody said anything about "Trump is president now so everything has to be instantaneous"

This happened to me the first and only time i ever voted. They have a knack of never living up to their promises. Sucks tbqh.

He fucked up everything in Syria so that's something?

That's actually funny when someone calls a Russian "commie" despite the fact that Europe now is much more left now thatn Russia.