Why is everyone shocked an appalled by the bombing of the airbase again?

Why is everyone shocked an appalled by the bombing of the airbase again?

From what I understand they were deploying chemical weapons on their own people.
The air base was evacuated.

I don't see nothing wrong.
The only thing bad that could happen is Russia gets crazy but I don't think that would happen.

I think that maybe people are just shocked because it isn't the status quo.
A sort of "THIS ISN'T DRONE STRIKES ON MIDDLE EASTERN CIVILIANS FOR OIL CONTROL!" kinda thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is just poopoo peepee wars

because it goes against all of Trump's foreign policy stances and is clearly wagging the dog from him numerous high profile failures

It's likely that it was regular bombs that hit chems on the ground, but that's just hearsay.

I was surprised Trump did this, but in the big picture, I see why he did it.

So what you think he's doing this because he's (((controlled))) or do you think he did it because unlike the other Occult bohemian presidents he his actually upset by moral atrocities in the world.

I think he really cares.

Wrong.

He bombed an empty air base to avoid further in-fighting here. People are hysterical. He drew a line and took a stance, so he can get some things done at home.

It's sad that we had to strike against the people who aren't at fault, and are just fighting terrorists. I just hope the reports I heard were right and that no one died from the strike. It's not wise to trust US media tho.

>I think that maybe people are just shocked because it isn't the status quo.

>that maybe people are just shocked because it isn't the status quo.

>maybe people are just shocked because it isn't the status quo.

>people are just shocked because it isn't the status quo.

>shocked because it isn't the status quo.

>it isn't the status quo.

playing " humanitarian" has always been a pretext to get rid of guys they don't want.

Let's not pretend Assad isn't on their hit-list after all these years.

yeah, we bombed something with no casualties because they did something wrong instead of killing innocent people for oil.

I think that yea, he cares. But he doesn't want to appear impotent, and he doesn't want to be impotent in an executive sense. Hes trying to learn from Obama's mistakes, where he was weak before as a president, and he's trying to avoid that.

He did this to satisfy the neocon elements of the party, the dems who unironically thought he was a Russian agent, and to take a moral stance in a geopolitical light.

He just wants to be able to get some shit done. This was an effective way of doing it, though, he may have alienated Russia with this. I hope they all understand. This is so fucked.

I audibly kek'd. Holy shit.

Is there any proof Assad actually did this?

5 DEATH AND DOZENS WOUNDED!

Le hurr durr no casualutes meme

I think he's either controlled or just made a horrible decision.

He has been campaigning on anti-internventionism and staying out of Syria. Now he's bombing syria.

Okie dokie. Pretty weird shift in his first 100 days.

Although he did make remarks on the campaign trail about "taking care of North Korea" and "Taking care of ISIS". So maybe this sort of thing is fine in his mind, but he's against big wars and nation building.

pretty good for destroying an entire military airbase that stopped future chemical attacks.

More people die in school shootings here in the usa

>from what I understand

you understand very little, fuck off newfag

> Le ebel Assad would commit a war crime in a civil war that hes winning
How fucking stupid are you? Chew on razor blades faggot.

It's concern trolling. Nobody actually cares, the bombing itself is wow it's fucking nothing tier.

how come dems who are sick in the mind and neocon fags are allowed to force trump to do certain things? when will it fucking end? I want to see trump bulldoze his way through his promises and build the fucking wall asap already. How come he's still trying to beat around the bush in terms of the russian puppet thing?

I admit I don't know much about the situation.

>From what I understand

Clearly

Broofs? Do you have?

>Why is everyone shocked an appalled by the bombing of the airbase again?
Because TRUMP knows better, and has said as such the last time the niggers faked a "sarin attack". This is a clear slap in the face, and all the neocon kikes have their dicks out for all of this.

Were you born yesterday?

Why the fuck would a guy fight a six year civil war, never once do any stupid ass war crime, pull through on top with foreign aid, and in the final stretch start gassing his own fucking people?
Spoiler alert: He wouldn't.

>From what I understand they were deploying chemical weapons on their own people.

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/

This is the attack that made Obama try to invade Syria

It was a Sarin gas attack done by Syrian rebels

Aftewards, Assad gave up all of his chemical weapons

Do you understand why people might be skeptical?

>From what I understand they were deploying chemical weapons on their own people.

You know nothing shill.

>I admit I don't know much about the situation.
Learn what the PetroDollar is, ZOGs are, and try and notice patterns of "dictators gassing their own people" and "arming the rebels" or "freedom fighters".

We're on like 5th generation CIA-Isralei-Saudi-funded proxy armies now, thanks to the fucking neocons.

A good starting point is seeing what Bill Kristol wants, and understanding you should do the exact opposite of it.

>le

Back to plebbit, fag.

Because there is fuck all evidence that Syria actually launched a gas attack on their own citizens.

'murrica just made a statement to China and Russia.
And without making lots of casualties.

Go Yankees!

>Aftewards, Assad gave up all of his chemical weapons

Not only was 2013 done by "the rebels" aka ISIS, John Kerry had Assad give up all chemical weapons in 2014. They were 100% gone. But, of course, ISIS in NATO destroyed Libya, can obtain and traffic Sarin.

And, remember the "chemical weapons" BS right before the 2003 Iraq War. It's the same thing over and over since as long as the CIA has been around.

Also disgusting is how every newspaper paints these proxy murder brigades as "freedom fighters". John McCain is especially bad about this. "Arm the rebels, Arm the rebels, Assad must go" (because he's blocking a Saudi pipeline and opposing a central bank)

Just fucking disgusting.

Any proof? Plus that is really fucking low for an airbase that just got hit with 50+ tomahawks. One fucking jihadi with a Kia can kill that many people.

>against the people at fault
>an empty airbase

????

>59 Tomahawk missiles
>5 deaths

MURRRDERRREEEERRRRRRRRR

>A good starting point is seeing what Bill Kristol wants, and understanding you should do the exact opposite of it.

Have said exactly this multiple times before. Any reasonable society would have guillotined him by now.

I don't know how this alone didn't get him executed by the state, other than the state sucks kike dick.

>other than the state sucks kike dick

Seems to be a constant in American politics desu.

I'm shocked that people think this makes Trump look good at all. He shelled a fucking abandoned airfield. No casualties. Literally fucking nothing. What does that say to the world besides "I'm willing to shoot at nothing and only nothing at the drop of a hat?" Even N.Korea's monthly missile tests had more threat behind them.

So....Brevik maintains his record once again?

>No casualties

Syrians are saying 6 men, 9 planes. And they don't have enough air power in an area that's under siege from some terrorists.