youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6VHxFxzxk8&feature=youtu.be
komnews.com/turkey-gearing-up-for-military-incursions-into-iraq-and-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

I don't know. I would like to see some banter with North Korea. They need some slap on the wrist.

Kek's blessing upon this thread.

Death to America.

Awoo~

Worst day of my life.

Trump is clearly out of touch with his voter base

Americans are tired of war and pointless interventions in the Middle-East.

One of the reasons that Trump was elected was because he would not start wars in the Middle-East. And now he is applauded by his enemies.

There is no way he will be re-elected now.

But remember, we don't know what has happened behind the scenes, the Deep State has probably threatened Trump and his family.

That seems rather scandalous, user. Are you positive you know what you are doing?

I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6VHxFxzxk8&feature=youtu.be

Thanks for baking, cunt.

Guys, I get it now. We just got Jewed, hard. Really fucking hard. The most anyone has ever been Jewed. Think about it: Fucking Donald Trump, of all people, suddenly decides he's going to run for president, and not only that, he immediately starts spewing Sup Forums-lite rhetoric? That should've been the first warning sign, but we were so desperate for another Ron Paul we took the bait hook, line, and sinker. This was (((their))) plan all along. They were aware of meme magic reaching critical mass and how important we would be in the upcoming election, so they played us. They played us and all the traditional Republican voters who were drifting away from the party. Trump pretended to be /ourguy/ so we would meme him into office, then he pulls the fucking rug out from under us. I can't believe I didn't see it before. They pushed the Russian ties, knowing that would draw us closer to him. They didn't even need to make him say anything bad about Israel because they knew we would rationalize it away. This was so effective, so convincing, that I don't even think Hillary was in on it. Nobody but Trump and the Rothschilds knew exactly what was going on here. Holy fucking shit.

>Russia suspends Moscow-Washington deal on flights safety in #Syria

BREAKING: Russia 'halts' agreement with US to avoid clashes in Syria airspace: ministry - @AFP

which means shoting down any coalition aircraft/missles because they may cause harm to russian personnel and infrastructure

komnews.com/turkey-gearing-up-for-military-incursions-into-iraq-and-syria/

TURKEY GEARING UP FOR MILITARY INCURSION IN IRAQ, SYRIA

This is why I'm two ways about this. I know we'd said we'd leave him alone, but cmon, every other country is either cucked or praising for the destruction of Syria, and this is LITERALLY GENOCIDE, be it a false flag or not.

Trump has been compromised. After his campaign promises of being controlled by no one, he is now controlled by Zionists, Democrat bankers and even feminists (his daughter).

It's time we support a true conservative with actual principles who can deliver what Trump has failed to deliver.

#PrimaryTrump
#DraftCruz2020

When McCain, Rubio and Graham are praising you something is very wrong.

AWOOOOOOOOO~

praise

Trump is nothing but a Jewish puppet and a retard

Pretty obvious there's lots of newfags here when they're crying about this shill attack which doesn't even rival the pussy tape/rape shilling.

Is this the best you got, shills?

Shills are falling apart today, what a blast

These threads are just shills shilling shills at this point.

FOOTAGE FOUND!!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
ASSAD TROOPS RELEASING GAS IN CHILDREN
EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OBTAINED BY CNN (BUT IT'S NOT FAKE THIS TIME)

When McCain, Rubio and Graham are praising you something is very wrong.

There is no reasonable argument to support NOT exterminating blacks, arabs, chinese, mestizos or south east asians. We are facing the biggest challenge to save our planet and genocide is a good solution

WHY NOT BIGGER BOMBS???

>im doing great job, the best work, im helping isis

The President did nothing wrong

SKELEGATES WHEN?
P
O
O
P
Y

It is also very funny to see /ptg/ defend something that ISIS is happy about, even celebrating.

Fucking lol.

PRESS S TO SPIT ON TRUMP AND TRUMPKEKS

God I'm sorry this is not pasta and got actually spent time thinking and writing this

PRODUCE EVIDENCE. PRODUCE PROOF
NO MORE HE SAID THEY SAID GIVE ME PROOF
PROOF

We told you faggots for months, but we were written off as "cucks" or "CTR." You deserve it.

>i give the power back, to you, the people

HHahahha. Just another ZOGpuppet. Probably the biggest one yet. Well done americans.

>moving toward nationalist utopia

**blocks your path**

Mr President

I fully support and respect your decision, despite the consensus of most of your "supporters"

#MAGA

Will there be a spicing tomorrow?

We've lost syrian girl.

I agree Schlomo but our Jews want to breed a shitty brown people race so they can assert themselves as master race.

Deal with them first and maybe we'll talk

People don't even know what level the US is on anymore.

So many ruses and tricks going on, it would be foolish to think you know what's happening.

>drumpftards will still defend dumba trumba

Thanks CNN!

I love the subtext of your post. It's great.

"McCain, Rubio, and Graham are worthy of trust" is what you're really saying, finnshill. Anyway, back to the global flag filter.

They're all Zionist puppets.

oh nooooooooooo

>everyone who thinks the Syrian bombing was the most stupid choice is a shill
>lol trust in Trump's 45D backgamon negotiating
>he's never led us astray, praise kek, praise god emperor
Im starting to fucking hate you all.

Rothschild

/^Panama$/
/^South Africa$/
/^Thailand$/
/^Austria$/
/^Bosnia and Herzegovina$/
/^Netherlands$/
/^Malaysia$/
/^Argentina$/
/^Taiwan$/
/^Switzerland$/
/^Canada$/

yawn
come up with new lines i've heard those 1000 times tonight

except McCain is saying Trump should kill Assad and Rubio is a neocon anyway who cares

didn't know they had such good calcium in herverd

>live under the rothschild's iron but fair fist
>live in a caliphate under sharia law

pick one

no but its always a good time to try and wear the big boy pants and pretend to know anything about global politics.

Who cares? Disgusting people, all of them.

>They were aware of meme magic reaching critical mass
You schizos can't admit this doesn't exist, right? trump got to be prez because he's witht he establishment. The rest is just forced memes (forced by a Facebook millionaire, I may add - google Palmer Luckey).

that suuuucks

Good, at least she has some fucking integrity.

SOON

False flaggers.

The Zionists always win.

Yo dimitri, how's the mood over there.

He is the dumbest leader in the history of mankind. It's clear now that he is a Jewish puppet.

There's plenty of other threads on Sup Forums where you can pamper your swollen anus. You don't have to weep on our lap.

This. Jews have been playing both sides of the fence for years.

I hope she puts a bullet through her own head after seeing the carnage we rain down on syria.

Theres are supposed to be hypotheticals not reality.

>She was working for Syrian rebels all this time

I fucking knew it.

ISIS celebrated trump winning.

C. Live under God-Emperor Trump

chaos always win...

Is Sup Forums under attack? It seems like the shill groups are coordinating to force a narrative across the board.

>>They were aware of meme magic reaching critical mass
>You schizos can't admit this doesn't exist, right?

Time to make your stand, Sup Forums. Are you with meme magic? Or are you against it?

>just filter half the thread because they dont conform to my beliefs

>being this unaware of the chess at play

seems so

what does trump or any other us president hope to achieve by attacking a country like syria? what are the up and downsides? how does this affect the us's relationship with other countries in the world and how will we know if this ends up being a good or bad decision?

ITS OVER
TRUMP IS BEING IMPEACHED AS WE SPEAK. WORLD WAR III JUST KICKED OFF, NORTH KOREA HAS ANNEXED SOUTH KOREA.

Press S to spit on her grave

Americans always end up believing in Fox News or New York times anyway, that's not going to change.

EVEN HANNITY IS TURNING ON TRUMP

Fuck scumbag Trump!

None of those flags offer anything of value.

He actually committed a war crime too, I think? I assume bombing a country just like that without declaration of war does count for a war crime.

s

It was fine just a couple hours ago. Seems like a wave of idiots just crashed onto the site.

>Obamacare being upheld
>Killing net neutrality and privacy laws
>Deregulating big banks even more
>Sending 100 million dollars in missiles to bomb Syria for no reason

Will at least the wall happen? I'm getting concerned.

Nobody is celebrating anything, retard. We aren't happy with the bombing, but understand the play and circumstances.

It will end up a good decision if he makes a deal with china over the south china sea or north korea

I'm still convinced this is what it was all about.

>Cropping the date out

It's funny Mike. When Trump General actually has a bad day, you're totally irrelevant. It's annoying when you spam on a comfy afternoon.

hurrr old obama tweet

kek is with us

/leftypol/ thinks they are autistic enough to colonise Sup Forums into new /leftypol/. So they are falseflagging as 'trump supporters' and calling everyone shills to prevent discussion because this is supposed to make us run into the arms of papa stalin or some shit.

Anything is possible,

I remember watching Madeleine Albright dance in jubilee at the huge military victory on one of the ship-decks after the missile strikes - as embarrassing as Bush's Mission Accomplished fiasco.

And then finding out a month later they bombed an aspirin factory. It wasn't even owned by Iraq, I think European.

Disgraceful.

botswave

Sup Forums is always under attack

Laura Ingraham was as well.

Just realize something:

Who's going to fucking stop us from doing anything?

Germany? France? India?

i fucking hope so, and i hope i havent been sharing the same general with literal cultists who believe Trump can do no wrong
fuck, you know it's bad when being critical of someone is grounds to be called a shill