See /r/The_Donald post about how trump did good bombing and stopping Assad killing children

>see /r/The_Donald post about how trump did good bombing and stopping Assad killing children

>trying to redpill normies on Assad as only secular leader protecting christians and fighting (((moderate rebels))) and isis

>get perma banned

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-fg-syria-us-20170406-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have to destroy the_donald. Pol gave birth to it and now we have to bury it for the greater good.

I cannot support Trump any longer. If he can knowingly follow a lie of the false flag, and use it in order to topple governments and support terrorists, then I can no longer support him.

And to all you shareblue faggots you are apart of the same perversion destroying us. Through lies, through subversion and demoralization.

I am so mad.

>r/The_Donald
You have to go back

fuck off im using reddit only for my hobby i saw that retarded post and tried to redpill normies that it was false flag and that assad is /ourguy/ i expected to be downvoted but didnt expect getting perma banned...

Quit being a faggot.

Know your enemy, faggot.

>shabbos goyim being shabbos goyim
suprise surprise

gotta remember that the mods there have an interest in keeping a narrative. Without the sub they'd have nothing to do.

checked

I know my enemy. It's you, leddit scum.
Neck yourself, nigger.
>im using reddit
Good, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Now piss off.

Now b& yourself from here for being a Redditor

one time I went on their IRC channel and something came up about jews and I said something slightly negative and they were quick to say "we like our middle eastern allies here" or something to that effect

I admit, I've been lurking there recently. I'd say like 3/4 of them were pissed off about this, 50% think Assad has done nothing wrong and should stay in power (beyond today's events).
Tons of people here are obsessed with this the_donald bogeyman but honestly it ain't that bad.

>false flag

M8. They have video evidence of the planes dropping the chemical weapons. In multiple places. Not the CIA or FBI, Mattis's guys.

Wow, looks like Assad gassed 6 million more children, just like in 2013! It's time to destab-uh, liberate the area.

we literally all use it and I would wager that most of us came here from there

why even bother with this epin secret cabal meem anymore

Hah yeah just like all those pictures and videos where they end up hugging and taking selfies after. Really takes my nogging for a jogging

wrong

there is video evidence of bombs dropping which is something that happens every day in Syria

then there's video evidence of people dying of Sarin. No one knows how it got there. And it was expertly caught on tape by Al'Quaeda affiliate ready for distribution for western propaganda

>>we literally all use it and I would wager that most of us came here from there
no we fucking don't.
leave and never come back.

Glad we have a Canadian to tell Trump's intel team what's true and isn't.

Luckily instead of arming "rebels" and blowing up the government he just fired a warning shot... Into their base.

Hell no. You're not one of us. Want to know how I can tell? Answer one simple question, did Hitler do anything wrong?

Not the media's (((evidence)))

The military was surveying the area and have video evidence Syrian planes dropped bombs everywhere the gas was dropped.

You speak like a brainwashed libcuck

>Trumps intel team

The same people that are leaking everything and have always been wrong about everything? Such blind devotion after so many foreign policy blunders

we made /r/the_donald you fucking idiot. sure it's for plebbit nerds but atleast there are people who have been redpilled because of it

It's no use, they were never redpilled. Just a bunch of dumb normies who jumped on the Trump train because they thought it was cool and edgy. They probably can't even name a single Rothschild.

ISIS is gaining on damascus. Oil shills will get their pipeline and israel will get their clay.

It's all fucked.

This board has been awful ever since people like you accepted reddit into your hearts. WHy bring them here when you can go there and "redpill" them you stupid fucking cunt

Are they communists now?

Again it;s the same shit faggot. Airstrikes are routine. There's no confirmation the gass came from those airstrikes.

It might be as Russia says that they've hit a chemical weapon storage. Or some completely third shit, the area is controlled by terrorists Russia doesn't have access

Hitler did nothing wrong. He was a great man who got Germany out of a huge pile of shit after WWI.but the fucking jews that control the media made him look like an evil sociopathic monster even tho he did a lot of good things for the current generation. And got us to care about animals.

Assad will hold.

So you're saying our military who caught the Syrian planes dropping them, on radar, are wrong?

Assad was a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

latimes.com/nation/la-fg-syria-us-20170406-story.html

Well how the fuck else did the chemical weapons get god damn dropped if not by plane? The only fucking bombs dropped were by the Syrian military, unless you think ISIS catapulted them there.

Fuck Allah

He was a dumb cuck who gave Jews an eterntiy of the victim card. Essentially a shabbos goy. Next. .

>implying it had to be bombs
Sarin is easily manufactued, i wouldn't put it beyond the moderate headchoppers to lie.
again.

So you believe it was Sarin now?

I thought you autistic conspiracy fags already determined with your perfect intel that's better than the US military's that sarin wasn't used and it was also a false flag.

That's because all Reddits are echo chambers.

You and the rest of you shills in this thread need to fuck off.

The emperor has declared war, you don't fucking question the emperor. Now fuck off.

i literally implied that it was a false-flag.
i am just using Sarin as an argument, if it were.
however, they cleaned that shit off with sandals and no masks. it wasn't sarin.
now get back to r*ddit.

>reddit

There's your first mistake.

Reddit was a mistake.

I was banned from the Donald as well the other day for disagreeing with a mod post comments in under a minute after posting.
Unless you post dumb shitty memes that goes with their grand autismo attitude you're going to be banned.

You have to understand that a majority of the community is underage kids who think politics is cool and don't want any kind of discussion, especially once they realized they have big people with power paying attention to it.

It certainly needs to be destroyed or the very least mods doxxed.

I wonder why the ban people simply for disagreeing with them? If what they are saying is truly wrong, couldn't they just easily prove them wrong?

Echo chambers are unhealthy because the user is not being exposed to different arguments other than what they want to hear, making them ill prepared to defend their viewpoint IRL.

Far as I can tell their bans are surgical in removing anyone disagreeing with them fron gaining any kind of traction and turning into a shit show.

Like that chicky who wore the Trump dress, showed up for the ama, only for the mods to "cancel her ama' as it started over old twitter comments. There was a shitload of 72 hour bans against their own on that one, just to keep the modologue going.

>Trumpkins in charge of free speech
This is a surprise to you?

Kill yourselves

The correct answer was "Yes. He lost"
Now get the fuck out

>we literally all use it
??????????????
What the actual fuck no I don't you nigger. Kys Kike
I'm on mobile so I don't have a reaction image to properly express my disgust.

normies gonna be normies. they're useless.

God bless this wise user