Why is Sup Forums on the same side as iran?

why is Sup Forums on the same side as iran?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/world/israel-saudi-arabia-laud-courageous-u-s-strike-syria-article-1.3028091
strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you not understand how filled this place is with Russians? That's why.

For fucking years and I'll give you one guess why.

why is israel on the same side as turkey?

i only realised recently. i thought it was just anons LARPing as russians shills

Because they are right in this conflict

Why is USA on the same side as Saudi wahhabi islamist terrorists? Why is USA on the side of al-Qaeda?

I don't know who's who anymore

nydailynews.com/news/world/israel-saudi-arabia-laud-courageous-u-s-strike-syria-article-1.3028091

because trump and bibi are friends and israel will always support america

Because I'm not on Rock Wilson's side

And at your leisure take a guess as to why Sup Forums has been filled with russians for many years.

>SUPPORT
australia france u.k. turkey israel saudi arabia

>AGAINST
iran syria china russia indonesia rand paul

It doesn't matter who is right, it only matters what is right.
And our boy assad dindu nuffin

Based iran will resurect a glarious empire within the middle east.

Jokes aside, iran has done nothing wrong apart from be an arbitar within the middle east.

>why doesn't Sup Forums want all every central bank on earth controlled by a (((very select group)))?

iran is largest sponsor of global terrorism. if america wasn't in 20tril debt i would say they need to be invaded

You must be new

This airstrike was about chemical weapons used on civilians. Don't get ahead of yourself.

America, Saudis and Israel are the largest sponsor of global terrorism

Pick one...
Team A: US Saudi Israel
Team B: Russia Iran Syria
Team C: niggers

Well, to answer your question, Sup Forums has been friends with Assad long before they were friends with Trump.

>same side as X

no intervention, nigger

Why are (you) on the same side as Saudi Arabia and Israel?

Why is Sup Forums on the same side as Israel?

kys, Saudi sand nigger

No one here buys that bullshit meme. It's the same crap as Bush and his WMDs.

because i have no problem supporting israel.

I am surely not on side of leading migrant importing cuck countries. Your side is the side of parasite.

Iran never established a Jewish hegemony over the world, facilitated the invasion of Europe and advertantly or inadvertantly promoted european genocide for 50+ years

>Iran agrees so it must be wrong.
This is not logical. If China attacked Syria everyone would condemn it. There is a double standard, we do not have to take part in that.

Because neither want another ZOG war. Let Assad handle this shit and be done with it.

you realise the predominant number of migrants are from u.k. and europe right?

we had white australia immigration policy until the 1980s

Town in which alleged chemical attack took place is under full control of al-Qaeda (Al Nusra Front)! I don't trust al-Qaeda terrorists and their retarded version of the story, but Trump does.

>we had white australia immigration policy until the 1980s

Because they are right

And Saudi Arabia, don't be shy.

Why are you on Al qaeda, Saudi Arabia, ISIS and Israel's ?

Rightwingers are anti-western cucks. It's always been well known it's just more obvious now than usual.

We tracked the planes and watched them do it.

Anytime the Kike Media brings up dead children is a red flag. How can anyone fall for this crap anymore?

>Saudis pretending they're kings of the Arab world
>three immigrant nations founded by and for immigrants
>Germany because the rest of you europoors can't into money

Gee, I'm not really seeing the problem here.

>for immigrants
for europeans

Is this why Sydney is so Asian? I don't care if they are white migrants or not. Fact is migrants loot, ruin and leave, then they loot, ruin and leave in their next destination. There are no good migrants. Same shit with international banks, they loot, they ruin, they merge, then people have to fix their shit. Work for your land, fix your land.

You sure did. Same as you tracked Iraqi weapons for mass destruction.

lol.

We are asked to believe, that after having fought and now more-or-less won a civil war against half a dozen terrorist fronts, Assad chooses this moment, this moment when the US recently said they dont care about removing him, this moment when its 1 day before the big international security meeting, to gas less than 100 civilians (mostly kids?) in an attack which has zero tactical benefit and strategically will probably end his time as ruler of Syria?

Yeah makes perfect sense.

Then there is the suspicious footage, immediate access of film crews, the handling of sarin gas dead and wounded by people without protective clothing, the mixed reports of "smells of bleach" (sarin has no smell), the nice clean uniforms of the aid workers, the involvement of the discredited white helmets, the list goes on and and on.

>he thought the FSB shills were a meme

its Shareblue

Did the U.S. have any doctors attend to these children?

Did they just take a photo, Turkey's diagnosis, and run with it?

Saudi Arabia at least has those Indians separated, even if it's cruel that they basically very poor. Austria is breeding itself out of existence, because muh yerrow pussi.

niggers?

our country was founded by literal convict migrants and now we are one of the most developed countries in the world.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

Why would you support radical islam over a secular syrian government? Am i missing something because to me its pretty clear that Assad is the one we want to support

>will probably end his time as ruler of Syria?
How do you figure?

Simple user

Saudi/Israel/America on one side

Syria/Russia/Iran on the other.

We are all Aryans MUTHAFUCKERS

Remember that time that the Iranians committed a huge terror attack in the west?

There is something you don't quite understand about Sup Forums.

Jews > Muslims

The later is a hyper destructive, regressive and rapidly spreading ideological mess of violence that behaves likes a cancer. The former is is a manipulative idealogical system of elitism poised at subtly manipulating a nation into going against it's better interest, like a case of toxiplasmosis gondi, or cordecypts fungus.

The later is scary and crude, it's something people don't like the instant they're exposed to it, the former slips right into society and hides in plain sight, secretly draining society and manipulating society into serving it.

Sup Forums believes the later is less dangerous, because the core tenets of the western world under normal circumstances would be appalled by it. But the former changes that, it subverts the core western values into even fully accepting something as ravenous as a cancer as something harmless.

Sup Forums hates the cancer, but realizes that without the cordecypts the western world would naturally resist and win against the cancer.

Nobody really cares about Assad, they simply want America to avoid being a slave to jewish interests. Taking on an isolationist approach means Israel can't use the US to serve as a muscle for their own personal gain.

Not to mention, they just make the cancer worse, and use it on the western world to garner more support for themselves and to watch it burn

Because they're right. That said, Trump is just engaging in theatrics. By informing the Russians of the strike hours in advance he gave the Syrians time to withdraw.

Nothing of consequence happened today. It's just fireworks to impress the senile neocons Trump has to wade through to get what he wants.

Just like most shills for hillary were reddit dumb libs and only a core was CTR agitators, in most cases there are people on the right wing so obsessed with supporting anyone that "stands up" to the CIA/global hegemony

>iran
try Russia/China Iran is still irrelevant

Does anyone actually think people were gassed?

You will soon be as developed as USA.
>implying being replaced by other races is development and we
What is this we? Who is developed? International companies making money with their slave labor from abroad while ruining marriages, increasing crime, turning food into GMO garbage, polluting environment isn't my idea of development, that's total opposite of development. First basic things any human in any country needs is healthy: food, marriage, sleep. If you don't even have that you can't be developed. Quality life isn't stressful life of constant chase.

wonder who's behind this post.

One is AIDS, the other is ass cancer.

Because they're not on the same side as the Zionists.

Sup Forums is kinda mad at you right now, you might want to leave kike

Didn't Russia also?

Both sides are villainous.

Not a reason for intervention, gas is banned because it killed an entire generation of soldiers die and crippled Europe in the process.
Not because muh civillians.

>Reddit protecting Trump currently because they think other presidents would have done the same thing

Why is Sup Forums on the same side with reddit?

anyone who doesn't bend the knee to the kikes gets my support

yep, but see:

well explained, very articulate
this should be a fucking post-it for this board

pretty much

>you shouldn't have an opinion that someone you dislike also happens to have

tru

And yet the US seems to support both of those groups. What the fuck does the US stand for at this point ?

> tfw the Trump supporters are now the Russia conspirators

I didn't imply dislike. I implied interests. American interests in this air strike was about global projection of morals and Trump's will to do what Obama promised but did not do. Russia has much more critical and real interests in Syria.

POO IN LOO

USA supports anybody who buys from them, allows them to make money. This is why they supported Saddam at one point and not another. This why they supported Iran at one point, but not another time. You surely don't believe all those wars are for deus vult sake, that's just an excuse. Israel top religious people aren't doing it for god, they are doing it for same shit as dumb Muslim, for virgin pussy and money, of course the grand scale of things are more market land since that automatically means more money.

>Why?

>Why are you on Sup Forums?

Ftfy

The US supports saudis because the muslim brotherhood has it's own mossad-tier infiltrators and bribers. For every good goy there is a good infidel.

Some argue Saudi-Arabia is just a secret slave country to israel because "the kings are jews" but really they're just loaded with oil and there is probably a long-game going on between israel, the US, and SaA where they'll get backstabbed at some point.

Because Persians are Aryan

tfw realizing that most of that additional terretory is actually inhabitable desert.

The US strikes killed civilians.

You really think this is where it will end? Iraq was suppose to last 1 to 2 weeks. Americans are increasingly bad liars. Same shit all over again, always forgetting. If you want proof on which side Trump is just see how many times he tried to talk to Assad.

Because even those imbreed shitskins fight better against globalists than Trump is doing right now

Iran being faggots doesn't make them wrong about everything

Not with chemicals. That's a clear war crime. This was a political military action. Obama said he would attack Assad if he used chemicals but then did not do it. Trump did this to prove that he is stronger than Obama.

fpbp
whole board is infiltrated by paid putin shills

putin is disappointed that trump isnt slurping his semen like he promised and entered full damage control

Who cares if Assad attacks his own kind.

I doubt ShareBlue shills would let the opportunity to undermine Trump's support go by. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the primary culprit for the chaotic opinions. Russia's too pragmatic to panic over something that meaningless.

Because it goes against Israeli, Saudi and Roachish stances.