The most beautiful races on earth

The aurignacoid races of mankind are the most progressive and racially unreduced humans to walk on this planet. They are the most heavily and greedily selected bred to dominate their respective regions.

Pic related side view of a nordid woman (gracile nordid)

Other urls found in this thread:

ems.net76.net/index.htm
theapricity.com/snpa/index2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back to the 19th century racial doctor

pic related iranid woman (gracile iranid)

pic related iranid woman frontal

Back to plebbit.

pic related north-indide woman frontal

pic related phylogenetic tree of human races

pic related comparison of all the living races

pic related comparison of traits based on progressivity/infantility/primitivity

>AUTISM: The Thread

pic related pure nordid woman from the front

pic related pure nordid woman side

pic related gracile mediterranid

pic related nordid with some neoteny (frontal)

pic related nordid with some neoteny (side)

pic related north-indide (frontal)

pic related nordid man on the left, right unclassifiable (because too young)

pic related difference between aurignacoid and cromagnoid skulls

Only the Nordic ones look good to me. Not the other "Aurignacinoids".

pic related drawing of a progressive skull

all aurignacoids are metrically equivalent, they differ only in soft parts and are undistuingishable on the dead skull

pic related gracile iranid

Hallstatt Nordid is the term you're looking for.

Metrics are rather meaningless artificial landmarks and only second to morphology. Morphology is what matters.

If you only knew that what you're saying sounds, to an educated person on the subject, the same as saying the earth is flat or the earth is the center of the universe.

Well I guess now you know.

There isa no such thing as a "Hallstatt Nordid" unless you take Agrippa seriously, which I don't.
Coon called it Hallstatt NordiC- how it hsould be called.

no, hallstatt is not the same as gracile nordid, hallstatt is related to skulls found around the area of hallstatt, which generally have a lot of cromagnoid influences

pic related is a göta nordid, which is the most progressive-mature variant of nordid

craniometry is the most substantial part of the morphology , its source is the breeding for social dominance which happened to all of these races (which is why they are so similar metrically)

the whole point is to post the most unreduced aurignacoids that exist on the planet

the most progressive, furthest from an ape , the pinnacle of what humanity has to offer

not some fulfillment of a blondism fantasy that most people tend to have (although nordids are together with the other aurignacoids, at the very top)

Why am I attracted to freckled women?

pic related an atlantid (with some neoteny)

>craniometry is the most substantial part of the morphology , its source is the breeding for social dominance which happened to all of these races (which is why they are so similar metrically)

eh... no. Craniometry is nothing but a poor attempt to reduce morphological uniqueness to numbers. It's not easy to quantify morphology and the landmarks in craniometry used are not enough in most cases. Pictures are a thousand times more important than landmarks.

As to the breeding for social dominance, it sounds like a theory you pulled out of your ass, but then again you take Agrippa seriously so I wasn't expecting much.

This is a good thread I like it thank you op

Pic related - doggo

pic related an atlantid (junkie)

what is pic related

Requesting a chart with the names of the various skull shapes, I never know what mine is.

Because you have superiour taste, true patrician

Because that's their brown trying to come out

Coon classified this man as Nordic, who claims he is "Atlantic"? Agrippa?

The only thing that reduces morphology are cromagnoid influences. Speaking of infantilization.

We see a global trend which tends to put cromagnoid women especially in the spot light, and a disappearance of unreduced aurignacoid women in general.

Whether or not you believe in social dominance is up to you, in places where it was possible (generally warm/temperate climates, with good farmable land), the socially dominant races always prevailed

pic related a north-indide very progressive-mature type

I'm the most handsome man to walk on this planet you dumb cunt.

Pic related - Ayyius Lmaoius in a parasitic relationship with an adult Basketballus Americanus of the Watermelondrium subspecies

atlantids are depigmented nordids, does this man look blonde or blue eyed to you?

I'm not gonna respond to you anymore, I think you are just wasting my time without knowing anything about the subject.

atlantids are *darker nordids , not depigmented

what is the booklist for a slow walkup on this?

do you post on apricity?

can you correctly guess a persons ethnic composition at a bar?

oh shit it me

from the side view only: atlantid

but for a proper classification you generally need a front and a side view

Your English comprehension seems to be quite poor indeed. I was talking about metrics failing to grasp morphology and you come up with the reduction process.

I don't see any such trend. Nordic women largely dominate in advertising. "Cro Magnon" like Nicola Sturdgeon are regarded as ugly.

What about Basques?

you can read anything, most physical anthropologists are not even racists, and even left leaning marxists (f.e. Knussmann and Seidler)

the best are Coon (English) and Eickstedt (German) and Lundman (Swedish)

although the last one is more focussed on nordids and not very accurate , Coon is maybe too accurate , and Eickstedt is simply the most general and best , but only really available in German (his student Schwidetzky taught until the late 1990s at German unis , so there's that)

What what about basques?

Rectangular faces are superior. Roundies are jealous, and so are meds with pointy chins and no jaws.

"Atlantid" is not just a darker Nordic. Once again you fail to grasp morphology. It is supposed to be intermediate between Nordic and Mediterranean in facial features. Otherwise it is just a Nordic with dark pigmentation.

Well that's not right, and aurignacoids can not be reduced morphologically, because they retain their proportions as well as all their progressive traits (just with more neoteny)

Reduction is only an issue for cromagnoids.
Pic related is f.e. a reduced cromagnoid berberid, this is defintiely the cute type that is being promoted by the industry

Basques are special (also genetically) , but most of them are simply atlantid-atlantomediterranid-mediterranid (some authors also assign them "basquid" specifically )

The taxonomy here is babby tier

Volleyball girls should be a gender.

Quick, guy or girl?

EMS and the SNPA

ems.net76.net/index.htm

theapricity.com/snpa/index2.htm

You can always read old books like Guenther and Coon too.

different authors assign their quirks and details to every subrace, but the gist of it is that nordids are depigmented atlantids,

and atlatnids are supposed to be the intermediate of atlanto-mediterranids , not mediterranids
for almost all authors it goes something like this (without necessarily having the same names) :

nordid/atlantid/atlanto-mediterranid/iranid/north-indide

for the (robust) aurignacoids

Craniometrically the differences are minute , because they all come from the same stock and went through the same development (for social dominance).

i dont know anymore

the world is becoming a nightmare

Who said anything about whether Mediterraneans can be reduced morphologically?

The industry pushes a number of types, some even nonwhite, but Nordics and Mediterraneans are overrepresented compared to UPs.

Guenther is probably one of the most horrible sources that exists. Since he is a lot more focussed on the spiritual mentality of the races.

He is literally stormweenie tier compared to Eickstedt.

What do you mean "progressive" and "reduced"? Like, more and less evolved, if so, what do you think about the multiregional theory?

The industry is pushing the infantilized types a lot harder than they used to.

Pic related is what you see in todays advertisment most often - women that look like children (less threatening and more "cute")

Craniometry is second to morphology, again.

Find me one author that says Nordic and Atlantic are the same morphologically differing only in pigment. You seem to be trying to oversimplify something that shouldn't be simplified.

progressive means flexible, new, modern trait that is a result of greedy selection

reduction is only possible in cromagnoids, they lose their proportions (short extremities) , their social dominant traits (flattening of the faces, roundening of the forehead and face, shortening of the skull to save material (brachykephalization)) , widening of zygomes, shortening of the face, snubby, concave noses (to accomodate the mostly cold climate)

and the biggest issue is that these traits can not be regained as fast as they can be lost

aurignacoids can not be reduced, they simply become shorter but retain their traits (think of a short guy with a dominant face)

pic related is an extremely reduced cromagnoid from hungary (she is an adult that looks just like a child)

>The industry is pushing the infantilized types a lot harder than they used to.

Possibly, but Nordics and Meds are dominant despite what you claim.

Also, there is no such thing as a "dalofaelid" race.

He is more focues than most, but intelligent people will not disregard his physical anthropological part because of his psychological speculation.
He is good for beginners and less complicated than Coon. Lundman is often difficult to understand.

"More focused"

Craniometry is the most important part of morphology (the second would be the body type) , maybe you don't understand what morphology means...

First of all the term nordic is horrible because scandinavia inhabits from lappid (extreme infantilized) to progressive-mature everything

which is why the term nordid is much better. Nordid in Eickstedts typology is simply a term for the unreduced aurignacoid - ofc you can go into details but it is unnecessary, except if you are a nordicist (like Günther and Co. who are simply unscientific and more esoteric for the most part of their works) .

Well you are completely mixing up the terminology here: nordid = unreduced aurignacoid with blondism found in Northern Europe , daelo-faelid = unreduced cromagnoid with blondism found in Northern Europe

Lundman updates his maps every 2-3 years which shows that he was not very diligent to begin with, and Günther is just an esoteric hack for the most part and after the Nazis were gone the mainstream tended to follow Eickstedt because he was much more scientific (instead of focussing on the nazi agenda).

turboautism the thread

KEK

pic related drawing of a gracile nordid (some neoteny)

Interested to hear what type my grandfather was, he was from southwestern Sweden.

you're attracted to pretty women, what a surprise

mix of nordid-alpinid , unless hes very tall , like over 1.85 m , then he's nordid with faelid influences

a rather progressive type overall (but it's always hard to classify old people and very young people, the best age for classification is between 20-30)

He was around 190-192.

She's not my kind of woman but I'll share for you anyway.

pic related north-indide (with some neoteny, possibly indobrachid (?) )

kek

shitty hips

pic related mediterranid (with possibly alpinid on the left) and on the right (with possibly berberid)

Craniometry is but a poor attempt at describing morphology. You really have a hard time understand that- duh.
Morphology comes always first. Or to put it in terms you would understand, a picture showing facial features is 1000 times more important than some numbers that are supposed to
fulfil some made up criterium.

"Dalofaelid" is a bullshit category. A lot of the examples are simply Nordics with UP admixture. It is not morphologically consistent.

Lundman came up with different systems, but to say he revised his maps every two years is not fair. I don't care about the mainstream or whether Guenther was a Nordicist. His books are good for beginners and some are available online in English. That is the point.

All these horse heads. OP a kike confirmed.

How does all this ties in with eugenics and racemixing, does it have any relation with IQ, what are the implications of being more or less progressive or reduced?

Predominantly Nordic. He reminds me of the Polish right wing politician. Any kind of UP/Faelid can only be there on a low level.

Craniometry and the body type as a whole is what the human morphology consists of, so you should really learn the meaning of the words you are using before you sperg out because of some numbers. Craniometry uses a range of numbers - it's interested in proportions.

The proportions of somebody's body and face as well as of their skull tell a lot about their selectional history (how greedy were their ancestors selecting).

Daelo-Faelid is simply a very old categorization that is used by a lot of authors (nordicists and non-nordicists alike, especially during the nazi times).

Lundman, again, was not diligent and his works , except for the ones on the nordid race, were lacking. He revised his maps every 2-3 years , you'll find like 10 of them if you search for them (which I'm not going to bother with) , only for Europe (not even including extra-european europids). Everything out of Sweden and Northern Europe is often inaccurate or lacking in his works.

Günther didn't even consider sexual dimorphism when describing races, because he was well aware that nordids are lacking in that department.

Physical anthropology without a honest reflection is simply delusional.

too far gone

First looks quite Gracile Mediterranid with some Dinaric influences, if she has Portuguese heritage it would be Baskid instead of Dinaric
Second one is Berid

Nu-maleian cuckasoid

Race mixing is already happening, but the real threat is not even white-brown or white-black (that's secondary), it's aurignacoid with cromagnoid. That's the threat that is "the closest" for Europe.

Cromagnoid admixture leads inevitably to infantilization and loss of traits in the long run.

This is not terrible for women because they simply look younger and cuter, with more babyfaces. But it is devastating for men.

Pic related is what the gorid type looks like , which is the reduced cromagnoid type that dominates all of eastern Europe

Nice pseudo science, the "out of africa" theory has been debunked

there is no way the woman is dinarid, her features are much too rounded (concave and snubby nose), her face much too short and soft

dinarid influences produce witch-like proportions on most faces (and armenoid looks on reduced cromagnoid individuals)

pic related is what a norid (nordid+dinarid) looks like

>do 23andme test
>100 European
>0%Ashkenazi
>everything from western Europe and north Italy
>still look like this

Explain this guys

>Craniometry and the body type as a whole is what the human morphology consists of, so you should really learn the meaning of the words you are using before you sperg out because of some numbers. Craniometry uses a range of numbers - it's interested in proportions.

Here we go again. Craniometry is a poor attempt at describing and quantifying morphology. Morphology does not consist of craniometry. That is simply laughable. Morphology is nature. Craniometry is a flawed human creation. Pictures are better at capturing morphology than craniometry. A frigging retard looking at pictures can get a better idea about the morphology of a person than an "expert" lost in riddles of numbers that don't actually mean anything.

Most Dalo-Faelid examples I have seen are not morphologically consistent. It is largely a bullshit type, that may in its origin have been meant to describe what is known to Coon as Bruenn (or perhaps Borreby). But most of the examples on the internet are just wrong and don't make any sense morphologically.

Lundman: Better than most. Many systems does not mean the older ones were wrong.

Guenther: You don't need to know about sexual dimorphism to get the basics and the European races.

I love when Nordicist retards keep advertising their own women not realising that it only encourages extremely weird, creepy fucked up meds and arab turds to lust after them harder
Krauts are so fucking dumb it's unreal

vev