Photo of an Actual Victim of Sarin

Drastic difference between this Syria propaganda narrative versus reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMVnCL50SgQ
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/world/europe/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-terrorism.html
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/56029f55c3618892558b4607/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4
wellthisiswhatithink.com/2013/02/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post more victims of sarin

That ones just been left out in the sun for a few days.

The ones in the video were fresh and not even properly dead yet.

You can see its real because they are emergency decontaminating with hoses, and only handling with gloves, the rescuers are wearing RPE and minimising exposure working very fast to triage and wash down the area.

It was a legit gas attack.

Heres an educational video on sarin gas

youtube.com/watch?v=gMVnCL50SgQ

Trump bend a knee to the establishment and now they love him

Trump was exposed to the lie of the false flag as justification for war to give him a reason to believe that he has something to use against them. Trump bends the knee and attacks Syria and thereby interlocking the establishment to Trump.

We can now leverage the establishments radical change from calling Trump Hitler to claiming he a hero of the people.

They didnt have RPE on you fucking kike
they were handling people with bare hands

>implying sarin is the only gas

Go away russian shill.

You cant have people going around using chemical weapons and have no consequences.

Trump did the right thing. The message is clear, use gas like this again and your airbase is gonna get wiped out. No questions asked.

great movie

Flag

Strayalove never change

>look, they are doing this on video, it's totally legit, trust me, i have a shop in england!
out out out!

That is the the reasoning and justification used for releasing the tomahawks. Sarin has been mentioned repeatedly. Slowly throughout the day media has slowly been changing the narrative to poison or chemical gas now. Makes you wonder.

A victim of Saren back from 2007

No. There were civilians running around helping with bare hands, the emergency responders did have RPE and used gloves. And washing down with firehoses is good procedure.

Lets just face facts, some local commander in the syrian army got a bit euphoric with the gas and got assad in to trouble.

Assad could have prevented retaliation if he was seen to take strong action against his own forces for human rights abuses but hes too far euphoric this is a reality check. You cant go around gassing people when big daddy trump is in charge.

Don't forget they used medical grade dust masks!

This whole thing is just a big misunderstanding.

Russian shills everywhere.

>gassing people is fine

No its not russian shill. It really isn't. Go do one faggot

With your reasoning, we shoukd put McCain to death since he brokers shipments of chemical weapons throughout the Middle East.

The guy that isn't Nicolas Cage is a fucking annoying moron

Who said it was Sarin Gas ?
Thought it was chlorine gas.

This photo means nothing. Japan goes balls to the walls safety precautions with everything .

You have to use whatever kit is at hand.

Obviously the tokyo fire brigade is going to come suited up properly, the syrian fire brigade is going to have inadequate equipment.

The guy on the right is wearing full face RPE, hard to see what filter that is, could be carbon, could be particulate it's hard to tell by just the colour. But either way it's better than nothing.

By the time it's been supressed by hosing with water it's pretty safe to go in like this as long as you dont hang around and have a proper shower afterwards.

Yep, this shouldn't even need explaining.

Pinpoint pupils on the victims and other symptoms of nerve agent. Chlorine chokes and burns

Bullshit. The airforce is kept under pretty tight control, no way they would launch a gas missile without the upper management knowing about it especially when they couldn't guarantee a good killcount. This is the rebels releasing gas or having stored gas released by the missile strike.

The only faggot here is you you fucking Paki. Shouldn't you be sucking your dads cock and raping your mother you fucking jihadi fuckboy?

Nah, its not really plausible. America has tracked the plane which dropped these gas bombs. Tracked it back to it's airbase and then fucked them in the pooper.

Assad has no incentive to use gas unless as a last resort. There are myriad reasons for a local commander or even a squadron to decide to get nasty with gas. These bombs are lying around the base and the syrian army are pretty much retards it could have happened by accident.

You're a fucking idiot. thats standard shill tactics to try and impute i'm a muslim. You basically outed yourself as a shill. Well done mate good one. Get off the proxy ivan you faggot.

Pinpoint pupils can be faked, with Morphine.
Progression of sarin poisoning symptoms include uncontrolled running nose, drooling (NOT foaming), watering of the eyes, vomiting, defecating and urinating. Pretty much any bodily fluid that can leak out of the body, WILL. Uncontrolled and unstopped as the nerve agent blocks the signal getting through to the muscles to shut it off.

All these symptoms PRECEED muscle twitching, asphixiation, convulsions and finally death. Watch the video of the aftermath again, you wll see the majority of these symptoms are completely absent.

Fuck off, al Qaeda shill!

There's this famous account by some american military instructor on how armies are organized in those muslim countries. According to it local commanders have fuckall authority. They phone back home for every minor decision, to the point where top brass micro-manages every individual solider. All this apparently because of total lack of trust. If there was a decision made to use the gas, it probably came from the top.

And it sounds very unlikely for someone to use gas by accident - I mean you have to utilize it in a certain way, it's not like firing a bullet or a mortar shell, right? Not that I would know of course.

Fact is the far majority of people have never seen a real case to actually know what is factual versus fantasy. That is why the media is so powerful. The daily conditioning that people do to themselves alters their reality.

you will literally die if you don't do it like the japanese
sarin can be absorbed through the skin by touching a contaminated object

Does this child look in any way, shape, or form to have been effected by Sarin?

What is first aid?
What is first response?

Remember that big fuck up the USSR had in the day?
Yea, fire fighters who went to put out the blaze at Chernobyl were coughing up their lungs that night and all the equipment used that night had to be buried in the tomb of death.

i know you want to believe Mr. Putin. He has to either admit he couldn't keep his Vassal State in check after being warned about chemical weapons -or- lie.

Would Pres. Trump declar war 2 months into his presidency if these heinous chemical weapons attacks weren't perpetrated by the Assad regime?

KEK, somebody actually told MI5 that Hussein had chemical weapons just like in The Rock, so Tony Blair and Bush actually bought this, the madmen!

It's not like the white helmets have used children in their fake attack propaganda before. Have they?

>implying iraq didn't have chemical weapons
are you this stupid or just musim?

wow, we should totally give Assad a third chance not to use WMD's in flagrant violation of international law.

Sarin evaporates in minutes. In Syrian heat, seconds

Trump has not declared war whatsoever. Stop your warmongering fetish. The chemical weapons were brought into Syria to aid terrorist rebels. The lie is with the narrative being spun by the media.

gassing people is NOT fine, but if you claim this is happening, you have to show us definitive PROOF, not just a shaky video. member saddams weapons of mass destruction? yeah?

i member.

look at this guy, he doesn't even have the pretend mask

can we put comparisions side by side and spam social media?

Or were there weapons of mass destruction? (((somebody))) can't wrap their head around the lie that they try to propagate.

Proof of Hussein having chemical/mass destruction weapons, shill?

>a third chance
lol wut ?

He's 0 / 2 , stupid shill

>why would Assad do this to himself ?

to play the victim after it and ..as you see...turn muslims into the victim while the muslims and commies can blame it on the right wing..trump..and the usa as a whole

Mark my Words /pol

this #syriahoax is 4d chess from putin and his muslim allies.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/world/europe/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-terrorism.html

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/56029f55c3618892558b4607/amp

the strategic alliance between Cultural Marxism (‘red’ – represented by Leftists and Globalists) and Radical Islam (‘green’ – represented by most of the Muslim leadership in the West posing as ‘moderates’) in the Post-modern era. The idea of the Red-Green Alliance is not a new concept, and has been variously described as the “Unholy Alliance” (Horowitz), and that Radical Islam and the Left are “United in Hate” (Glazov).

the commie shills are working hard here...

this is their final nail in trumps coffin to make trump look bad and make the usa the enemy of the oh so peaceful world.

>putin and his muslim allies.
deutschland verrecke.

fuck off commie

A lot of the shills here on Sup Forums seems to be pro-Russian and see Putin as the saviour of the white race, as a Christian fighting the Islamization of Europe and a benevolent authoritarian striving for a peaceful world.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVkkLDAm8I4

Yuri Bezmenov deserves special mention, for exposing the strategy the Soviets intended to use to infiltrate the United States. In this video it is outlined in detail, the basic pattern of demoralisation —> destabilisation —> insurgency —> normalisation had advanced significantly and was nearly at the point of insurgency when the Soviet Union “collapsed” and, as many believe, Marxism died.

Marxism never died, it merely entered a gestation phase. While Putin has been using the Russian Orthodox Church as a front to send propaganda to the West (they were the ones to plant fake information about black churches being burnt down in the late 90s), Western universities began teaching Marxism en masse together with its derivatives (feminism, race studies, “anything that can take the students’ minds away from something useful” as Bezmenov put it).

White helmets were all over the ABC news tonight.

Did you see the .webm posted earlier here today of the guy grinning his ass off then as soon as he saw the camera was on him, he grimaced like hell?

I am pretty sure I saw him on a piece on the ABC news tonight. He wasnt injured, rather he was in the street helping someone who was apparently injured.

kek

Just like Assad didn't have any chemical weapons in 2013, then he did, then the UN removed them, then oh look we don't have any so the chemical weapons attack wasn't us.

Trump is calling his/your bullshit and cutting to the chase with force.

>implying saddam didn't have wmd's
he's more like 0/8 on chances.

Didn't see it on here, but yeah I kow the one you're talking about. Can't believe the white helmet shit keeps getting pumped through the media, they've been busted fucking up like that plenty of times.

Your mentioning 2013 when the U.N. even stated that it was the Rebel terrorist that actually used Sarin.

"Testimony from victims strongly suggests it was the rebels, not the Syrian government, that used Sarin nerve gas during a recent incident in the revolution-wracked nation, a senior U.N. diplomat said Monday." Washington Times

The ABC loves the 'Observatory' as well - quotes them almost every day (Or should I say, quotes 'him').

The ABC used to challenge mainstream media depictions of events. Now it just toes the line.

Shame really, I used to be an ardent supporter of the ABC. Not now.

It makes me sick that they are being funded by U.S. taxpayer money through USAID.

>we don't have any WMDs
>oh no dead rebels
>we don't have any WMDs
>please don't bomb us
>gives UN the WMDs they didn't have
>we don't have any WMDs
>Even more rebels die from WMDs
>please don't bomb us
Trump cut to the chase. With Assad and people like you who will gladly deny hard truths there is only way to handle this, with force.

remember kids, if you do first aid you won't be affected by poison gas

>Why dones't a war-torn shithole has teh same equipement as a peacefull first-world country? I call conspiracy guys!

hard truth - In 2013 rebel terrorist used sarin gas against innocent families and children.

Today, odds are those same rebels are responsible for these deaths. I agree that Trump should show full force against those responsible which are the rebel terrorist. Those tomahawks should have targeted all the rebel hideouts and wiped them off the planet. Once all the terrorist are dead, then deal with Assad.

That is a real show of force against radical muslim terrorists. We do not need to be arming or assisting the rebels in any way.

>revisionist history
>alternative facts
the intel has never wavered. you imply some conspiracy where these ragtag groups gained massive stockpiles of chemical weapons and used them on themselves?
I wouldn't call Assads SAA 'terrorists', but what other words are there when they gas children?

>Israeli made sarin gaz
>soros backed terrorist
>assad is somehow responsible
Just like 2013, right?

>used them on themselves?
They used them on the assad controled region, which was spinned as assad gazing his own people.
We were there in 2013, you weren't shillberg.

So israel made sarin, israel gave sarin to ISIS/Alqadea, They decide to gas their own people for sympathy points with the west? This is a fantastic story, but why do leftists like yourself just fabricate stories like this to cover for a monster that deploys WMD's?
>shillberg
I'm assuming you're just a muslim with the motivation of anti-americanism? seem right.

a neurotoxic was used in Syria
Assad must be tortured to death

Japan picture is picture of a drill

The facts are supported by UN investigators with admission by the rebel terrorists that they were the ones that used Sarin. The monsters which you mention that use Sarin are the rebel terrorists.

Nationalist and strongly anti-globalist.
Where the fuck do you think you are jew?

F

For the first time in my life I really hate Israel right now.

Against ISIS? Yeah. Because all the other countries don't violate it whenever they want.

Idiot, havent you learnt anything today?

So why would these Rebels continuously gas their own women/children with Sarin gas? Just to get sympathy points?

Use your brain kid. I too was skeptical with Obama, but Trump came to the exact same conclusion after an attack with fresh intel with out spec. forces on the gorund. If you aren't buying it then nothing will help you. You either don't care that WMD's got used, or you think Bashar AlAssad is the only one in the world with speical permission to use Sarin Gas, or you're just so obtusely pro-russian you probably aren't from here, or probably you're just a far-left troll who doesn't care about loss of life, you just want Trump to fail so you can have your liberal/atheist utopia back on track.

it's an iraqi
from february 2013
wellthisiswhatithink.com/2013/02/

IGNORE

It seems like a frenchman should be a little bit more against Sarin Gas than most other people considering it's the 100th anniversary of ww1. Weird.

Kill yourself, you are knowingly pushing the false flag narrative and because of you, and paid shills like you, Trump had responded and now people have died.
Asaad literally was just weeks away from total victory, he didn't need to do this. Isis staged this and have already pushed into territory that they were forced out from last week.
You and your team disgust me.
Please, kill yourself, for shame sake.

Please give me a quick rundown of the governments that have used Sarin in the last 10 years. i'll wait.

>100th anniversary of ww1
>2017

After a century you're still three years late to the party.

This

You're far from objective. You cannot even admit a fact of what occurred in 2013. That fact was not proven immediately, but after some time through investigative work. If you remember all the intel in 2013 stated it was Assad, but they were proven wrong. The same jumping to conclusions without definitive proof has occurred these past days resulting in the launching of tomahawks. Acknowledging that down the road if it is proven that the rebel terrorists are responsible for these deaths you cannot take back what happened. Now if that scenario comes to fruition, are you going to be just as gung ho and willing eliminate all the rebel factions in Syria mercilessly with tomahawks until they are all dead for using WMD like it was proven in 2013? I am all for it, but you seem pretty biased.

You're not getting it dude. The "rebels" aren't Syrian nationals. They're foreign fucking terrorists. Smuggled in via Turkey, Iraq, from all over the world. Jabbhat al-nusra, Ahrar al-sham, FOREIGN fucking terrorists. Under the umbrella of ISIS to overthrow Syrian government and establish their psycopathic caliphate.

Haha im winning the war despite past US presidents using the CIA and funding terrorists

I better order that one of todays many airstrikes uses chemical weapons on Children, ho ho ho

Mustard gaz, retard.
It's 14-18 btw, ISRAELI-americatard.

this is the exact same kind of fuckery that Assad relies on to get away with his attrocities. There is alot that Mr. Putin will put up with so long as he keeps his naval base, but what could possibly motivate your absolte refusal to accept that these WMD attacks cannot be allowed to exist.

anyone promoting the false flag narrative is a fool.
Or worse a nihilist who just wants ww3, Assad/Putin will lie over and over about the use of the sarin gas. Knowing they were just going to lie, Trump responded quickly and without warning, now people are dead and america has its hand dealt. They died because of people like you.

Look muzzie, here in the west we don't tollerate WMD's. It's actually repulsive to think that so many of you subhumans have infiltrated into my indiginous homeland. You have very little about you that makes you human.

I expected a response like this to see if you were just a shill. Proved my point by not directly answering the question I posed. I simply asked you if you were willing to kill all the rebel terrorists if they were responsible for the WMD. You deflected like I suspected. Done with conversing.

>59 missiles and billions of dollars just to do little damage to one airfiled

>Assad gassed people

BOTH are false flags.

pitiful ad hominen, kikenstein.
Facts hurt so much?
What will you do once we elect marine and start to DRASTICALLY reduce your kikish influence in France and Europe.

that was directed at the kike hereNot at you my american friend

>little damage to one airfiled
Airfield is probably unusable now, Assad only had 6 military airfields.

That is one hell of a fucking lot of damage.

God how did you get to be this THICK? Those terrorist groups are all over social media right now laughing their arses off & thanking Trump for making their job easier.

ISIS has already taken advantage of the situation attacking military base in Homs 20 miles from that airbase that Trump just attacked.

>hey guys lets wait for definitive proof while our anti-american leftists and russian shills work dilligently to deny this atrocity even happened.
He's the president, he has significant assets in Syria and waited about as long as i expect it took to have a 95%+ certainty. Beyond that you're just letting Assad get away with it. Trump attacked the airstrip and hangers directly pinned to this gas attack.

And yes, I expected this type of response from you because you gave the response that a leftist or russian troll would give. "Hey lets wait and do nothing"

Mr. Assad does not have a free ticket to use poison gas on women and children.

you leftists are so predictable. I know you want Trump to be a neocon. He's not. A neocon wouldn't have given a proportional response. All you are here to do is to deny the horrible death of these women and children to poison gas and defend a monster. Sad!

Wonder how long before ISIS is sent in to try and take that area over now that they are crippled?