>tfw it's literally nothing

Who else here too smart to fall for the hysteria

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am.

The "hysteria" is only Russian shills trying to enact anti-trump mentality following Trumps reversal on Syria.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it's all Russians. They use different language than the general CTR/Shareblue shills. They've been calling people ZOG/Neo-Con etc which are both terms that were pretty rare on this board. Sticks out like a sore thumb.

i am, and i always knew pol was filled with shills and morons but i didn't expec to see this many.
i will never doubt anyone that ever says pol is just full of autistic larpers ever again, this whole syria thing proves it in my eyes.

>They've been calling people ZOG/Neo-Con etc which are both terms that were pretty rare on this board. Sticks out like a sore thumb.
This

Your proof is based on the fact nothing has happened in your short lifespan.

Everyone freaking out for some missiles. Nothing has happened...

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

>russian shills
fake news Russia isn't even real

>Strawpoll
>Meaning anything at all

I could sway both of those in whatever direction I wanted with a tiny bit of effort. Literally garbage.

well he's not wrong that Trump expressed non-interventionist ideas

Is that a baby Jew?

You do raise a good point but idk. It REALLY isn't too far fetched for them to feel betrayed. Trump did paint himself as some rebel against tbe globalists who specifically stated he disagreed with the Syrian War.

Syria General has been LONG established in Sup Forums and since 2014 there has been widespread support for Assad. Just as there was for a Russian Crimea.

Syrian forces were close to beginning to target Raqqah. After that was accomolished all their efforts could have been spent on attacking rebels/consolidating power.

They were not far from winning the war and now the USA has pledged to fuck it up.

>just woke up
>see Sup Forums freak out
>watch news, nothing there

call me a sheep but when news arent panicking then its not happening

weak strike tqbh

Still in its larval form

>Trump did paint himself as some rebel against tbe globalists who specifically stated he disagreed with the Syrian War.

Trump specifically stated that he disagreed with it but would end it with boots on the ground if necessary. That was one of his campaign promises.

yes, this is the first ever kike to be bred

Me 100%.
Watching the mentally challenged polacks here flailing about terrified of the draft is just the toppest of keks.

>I'm too smart to even reply to this thread.
Jokes aside, I think Sup Forums or nu/pol/ or whatever is overreacting bigly. Maybe it's just shills, that's what I want to believe anyway but I know someone is going to fall for it either way.

Trying to decide if shills, or just unhinged neckbeards baying in terror of the big bad draft pulling them away from cheeto stained keyboards.
I've seen some really stupid / disgusting shit on pol, and tonight is the first time I've actually been disappointed in the board.

I read into that as covering the Gung-ho republican base. This isn't a good move if more attacks follow

His administration has already announced that not further action is planned. It was a generic show of force.

>Chemical attacks were a false flag by shadow government
>Missiles launched in Syria by Trump to make his own false flag
>Nobody hurt from missiles either
>Trump likes Putin
>Assad also likes Putin
>Putin says he will get mad and attack Israel if Assad is harmed
>Russians knew about the missiles as well.
>Trump is playing 500D chess allowing Putin to fuck up Israel

There's a reason why Hillary went into panic mode claiming the elections were hacked by Russia and made claims about Trump being a Russian spy. There's a reason why Trump wanted to strengthen ties with Russia. This was all an attempt to piss off Trump supporters hoping they'd switch to Hillary. Hillary is making another attempt to end Trump, but Trump is too smart. It all makes sense now.

people will figure this out eventually

shit thread shit replies

why are you bumping it then, you fucking retard

It's pretty weird whatever it is.

me me me me
shitposting fools as we speak.

check out this thread where i totally owned shills lmfao

i spent ALL NIGHT arguing on the internet haha the shills couldn't HANDLE me i was on fire baby

Anyways here's the thread and I was right about everything:

And here's BBCRussia reporting that Putin will not escalate

>twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664
>twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664

i like that the drumpflings pushed 243 threads with 500 replies each where everyone were saying it's nothing to worry about, and that everyone should remain calm.

8-) i'm with OP

If that's your bread, I mostly agree with what you said.

Everyone is being such a fucking pussy about this.

Putin will not war with America over a hole in the ground (literally).
Assad is a sideshow for him.

Trump just showed his nuts, and now China and NK and others know he isn't just a pushover.

Call me a fucking neocon, but the big boy on the block has to back his shit up every now and then.

i'm not telling you to do anything faggot i'm just not going to let like 1 thing change my whole perspective