Why are they so ridiculously degenerate? As a student, there's 3 types of women I know:

Why are they so ridiculously degenerate? As a student, there's 3 types of women I know:
>always look and act like a slut
>look like a good girl, nice (not slutty) clothes, behave well......... until they go out and also become total sluts dancing on nigger music with 5 men around them trying to get her to fuck, which they will eventually do.
>ugly or socially awkward women who don't go out and maybe aren't sluts but no one wants them.

As an average guy, this sucks so much. I don't want a slut. I don't want someone who lets me make out with them after talking with them in a club for 20 minutes. The thing is, all of them but the ugly ones seem te be like that. Even if I meet a girl at university and she seems genuinely cute and not degenerate, the moment she goes out she just becomes this total slut, so I don't want her anymore.

I feel like once I get 30 and have money+a good job, 30yo women will prob like that but then I know they've been degenerates for the last 10 years and I don't even want them.

Why are women so fucking stupid? Is there a place where they aren't?

because western society is autistically individualistic and hates anything to do with family. there are better girls elsewhere especially if you're prepared to racemix

>caring about 3dpd

Maybe asians, I'm not really attracted to other races then white and asian.

In which countries are Asians good?

China, Korea, Japan

t. Britbong

Indians, lebanese, argentinians, really anywhere else that doing drugs and being a doofus isn't regarded as 'high culture' away from all those goal-oriented 'plebs'

based nagi is based

Women are dogs, you train them.

Culturally enabled.
Abandon hope, all ye who thirst.

As a 50+ oldfag, I can tell you the one you don't fuck is the one you never will.

Just do it and stop obsessing. Fuck while it's available, enjoy yourself and maybe you'll find a keeper. If not, by the time they're in their late 20's the biological clock is ticking and they can't wait to be a good girl and settle down.

Otherwise when you're my age you'll run out of fingers counting those "I could've fucked her but I was too nice/she wasn't up to my standards/something wasn't right " women while you're stuck trying your best to get your wife of 50 years or so to fuck you a few times a year.

Build that wank RAM while you can.

Sow those wild oats, son.

Women can only be trained by their parents.

You just live in degenarated country Dutch bro

You know it's not really the scene girl socialites being sluts, that hurts. Or even the two-faced "good girls" who seem proper but slut it up on the side.

It's the ugly or socially awkward women who don't go out and maybe aren't sluts, but they still have a history because alpha guys will pump and dump them for fun or a quick lay.

The simple fact is, all women are the same, and all women these days are sluts. No matter what, some 10/10 player looks her way, she'll hop on his dick, because it's considered acceptable these days.

>That plain, quiet and shy girl in the library who might actually make a decent housewife and mom? Yeah, she was hanging onto Chad's arm at one point and got pounded by him, liked it, and would still be with him/do it again if she could.

t. the school shooter that never was

Spotted the underage or beta faggot

maybe you should try batting for the other team and see if you hit any runs

>as a student
turns out you're like 20 years old and have limited people experience. wow.

t. the ISIS terrorist that never was

>tfw 24 y/o khv

at least not having a leeching gf enabled me to drive a sicc mercedes SL AMG that usually is only driven by old gramps in their 50s

I think this is it.

I don't want to fuck a bitch that dumb. That's the whole issue. I just think they're such low tier human beings I don't even want them.

>implying it's any different over here

you don't get it. double standard til forever. sex is natural and desired. quit being a puritan about it and understand human psychology for once.

>DONT eat the delicious meal that's staring you in the face

yea, that's natural. sex is healthy

I like the socially awkward girls its kinda like shopping at a flea market

this is just stupid advice, there is more to life than your penis

BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

roastie detected.

nobody says sex is wrong you colossal whore, you can have as much as you want in a commited relationship.

You just can't search good enough.
I've met some good girl in Warsaw, but i am degenarate by myself, so i didn't want to made them more like me.

shit analogy refuting a shit point

Then cry about it online forever faggot.

Women are women. Thats it. You can either cry about it or accept it.

Such an obvious cunt. this is why you dumb asses need to stop crying over vagina. They are literally just dogs that you train to act correctly

t. when you can't put an old head on young shoulders

Sums it up

No look, a girl can choose any meal she likes. Only the best meals should be able to be eaten by her, when she thinks they're good enough. Nowadays, girls eat any meal on their paths as long as it looks confident, not thinking a second about whether it's a healthy meal or not.

Damn kinda sucks to explain it using meals but you should get the point by now.

im a straight male. lots of biological denial going on in here,

not shit, the only reason to be weary of sex is STDs and emotional turmoil, or lack of libido from too much. it is literally a dopamine/seratonin bath, 0 calorie. free therapy.

This.
There's plenty of 2d waifus in the sea.

every girl I liked or had as gf (except like 1) was either somewhat awkward or really fucking shy, and even now I'm probably gonna get together with another fucking shyqt

why does this keep happening to me

Because you live in Switzerland
I've been there and your people are way more in control of themselves versus Americans.

As healthy as your dick rotting off or dying from immune collapse.

sex is not free and easy you dumb cunt

I think because the shy ones tend to be less degenerate

wow..
now this is powerful

Shut up fatty

Except that's bullshit, you're trading long term fulfilment for transient satisfaction.
Successful societies are not built on hedonism. Your energy would be better spent finding a young wife with few prior sexual partners if you want to be happy at 50.

>have unprotected sex
>turn into a zombie

This, the OPs problem is that there are very few wife material girls out there, and the solution to that isn't becoming a degenerate yourself.

that pic is sad sad shit. imagine that being your daughter or sister. or mother OO!

what a waste.

My girl is in the third group, but she ain't ugly. She had stalkers when she was a student, and I had to fuck their shit up.

This.
For all other saying oh op just be a man and fuck them, that's not the problem.

No idea. I see pictures pop up on social media of groups of girls out at clubs and bars, dressed like absolute trash, but everyone thinks it's classy as fuck. They obsess over gossip, what they're doing at the weekend, and occasional trips to some shitty Spanish holiday island. They're like dull robots.

Even the "alternative" girls are ridiculous. They dress like they're still teenagers, they're constantly seeking attention, and they're ridiculously arrogant. And half of them are suffering some mental imbalance, so they'll set fire to your car for some imagined wrong.

My fiancé is the only decent girl in my generation I've met, and even she has emotional outbursts on occasion, can't handle money for the life of her, and keeps changing her life-goals like she changes her bra.

The fucks with this pic from 2004?

Since ancient times sluts were always held in high regard.
There's a reason we sacrificed virgins. Bitches didn't put out!

>Sup Forums is /r9k now

Sounds like your bitter and resentful because you're ugly and most likely can't get any women

the slutting never ends.

My filipina girlfriend is pretty cool
Cute, petite, conservative about affection in public but not afraid to be freaky in private
She always says that filipina girls are either really attractive or ugly as fuck and id have to agree. Thankfully shes attractive.
Word of caution though: literally every flip has the shortest fuse ever

Virgins were sacrificed because they were so valuable, sluts weren't even worth the cost of the kindling.

Get an ugly one and make her work out and send her to a beauty treatment to get her hair and makeup and shit done and buy her some sexy clothes so she's no longer ugly.

But if you find an attractive one it's another level entirely.

>he had to get a gook

It's a bad idea to choose someone who only stayed moral because of her limited options. If you can find an at least 7/10 qt you can be sure that she isn't a fuckup and won't leave you to go slutting once she has the option.

Just remember OP: Those ugly ones are sluts too. The fact that they can't get laid doesn't change the fact that they'd open their legs just as easily. So if you gotta date a slut, at least date a pretty one.

>3dpd
>3rd dimension police department

Imagine this being your daughter

Every girl is a slut OP, it's just a question of who they feel is worthy of being a slut for.

> Your female superiors at work, female politicians, scientists, engineers, doctors, lawyers and buisnesswomen, that 10/10 model, the pretty nerdy girl who seems uninterested in sex - they all at one point will have in the past, in the future and probably always will have been on their knees furiously pumping some alpha dudes dick until it's busted all over her face and tits, or been put on all fours and fucked up the ass.

Unless you yourself are an alpha male who has a high market value you better drop your standards OP, or you can expect to be a wizard.

urm... daddy/daughter incest isn't my thing

So if you were single and a 10/10 took interest in you, you wouldn't hook up with her?

So why the fk you dont go for socialy awkward girls? pretty sure they are not sluts

>so if you could rob a million dollars from a man and totally get away with it, wouldn't you do it?

>lower your standards
defeatist cuck thinking

Ugly is to the bone.

you are such a faggot, you never fucked a bitch, you stick a dildo up your ass and fuck a doll with shit on its face

virgin was codeword for child. Satanists have always loved to ritually abuse/murder children.

>all that turd
Literally how? Even when I've eaten like 3000 cals the day before, I don't shit that much, nor with such sloppy consistency

>this entire thread

>be gay
>laugh at 21st century straight men
ahaha i hope you find happiness ivanov

>check flag
Saying you're gay is redundant.

>>ugly or socially awkward women who don't go out and maybe aren't sluts but no one wants them.
These are actually the most slutty of all, you just dont see it.

repeat after me
"s-sorry stacy"
"y-yes i can babysit tyrone's babies on the weekend"
"n-no it's fine if you think giving blowjobs is gross"
good luck finding 'the one' hahahahah

A slutty girl who cheats on you is easier to treat than butthole AIDS.

Read this:

No i'm not a desperate monkey craving for sexual relief. I know most of you are and that's okay my fellow monkeyfriends.
>so if you could rob a million dollars from a man and totally get away with it, wouldn't you do it?

Totally would

Met my gf in december, socially awkward, cute af, very shy in public, wild in private, you just gotta keep looking, took me a while, she is 17 tho, so it might have to do with it, but it's normal here

women are shit and men are 10x better
women aren't even hot and don't have a dick
fuck outta here brzovsky

hahahaha whatever you say cucky

Girls are no sluts. Girls are on the continuous quest of finding the best suitable male to breed with, they are programmed to do so, they are the censors in our genetic lines, if it was up to men, we would be raping our sisters and having retarded children.

>sweden

Women are hot. Until they hit their mid-20s. There's a 10 year band between 16-26 (+/- 1 year) where they're at their peak and then it's downhill for them. Men have the same problem, but it's generally from 20-35 and can last longer if they actually have a solid foundation and keep it up. Or we're equally as fucked.

>Why are women so fucking stupid?
They're not stupid. You are.
Women are here for one purpose and one purpose only. To get fucked and maek babby.
THAT IS ALL. The moment you finally accept how nature intends people to be, the better off you will be.

Funny, given that women are specially attracted to the dark triad personality and that IQ is one of the best indicators on how late a man will lose his virginity.

>given that women are specially attracted to the dark triad personality

Been watching too much 50 shades eh Juan?

wut

Topkek

Nah, men can but although very rarely stay hot until their 50s if they have good facial structure and keep working out. Women are another story, they start withering away in their 30s

>58%

>REEE I can only get hot sluts, or good but ugly girls! It's not fair!

It's the same for women desu. They can pick between a hot Chad who will cheat on them, or a nice guy who's ugly, socially awkward, fat, or a manlet, or a combination of those traits.

Of course, given that this instinct doesn't come from a time when intelligence wasn't our main survival trait. Women like cold blodded and never totally trustworthy men, just like and animal.

Lol wut?

As you can see by the replies to your posts, the young'uns have no desire to know the truth. They cling fervently to their bluepilled beliefs that the degeneracy of women is somehow the fault of men, and that their perfect little unicorn is just waiting around the corner...

Tragically, it's only when they pass their 4th decade of life they'll realize the folly of their ways. And direly try to pass that wisdom onto the next generation...who'll ignore it in precisely the same fashion.

All that's old is new again.

>rejecting proven facts

Come on man, you country was the cradle of empirism

That might be the worst analogy I've ever read. Are you mentally deficient?

This

As much as it sucks being a man under 21 and getting messed about by sluts, at least you can rest in the knowledge that over the next decade they will hit the wall and get fat and ugly whilst you morph into a rugged alpha