So, which branch are you guys joining?

Since we're practically on the brink of war, which branch are you going to join? I was thinking Marines myself. Although, I always wanted to shoot Russian paratroopers in the comfort of my own backyard.

why do we hate russia again?

any branch as good as long as it is a branch that is good at killing Russians.

Army, probably. I'd like to go airborne infantry if I can.

Because they interefered in our elections,
They vote against us on almost any UN resolution,
They have a shitty 3rd word economy relying on oil,
They are bullies and interfere with the peaceful countries around them
They are a degenerate race, as Patton pointed out many years ago
They need to be gassed and glassed.

Which one is most likely to form a coup?

aint joining shit.
I don't support this war.
Time to support the left.
Fuck you Sup Forums

The one that will be killing kikes.

None, I got out in 2005 and I'm too old for conscription. I'll be enjoying my workouts, my anime, and my personal guns while you guys fight for (((Trump))) and ISIS in Syria

This. I don't know who is jewing who anymore with all of these recent events.

t.McMuffin

Honestly, I'm 33 and in the prime of my sex life right now. Im gonna stay back home and just take care of the lonely women.

You're both militaristic paranoiacs with a goal to world hegemony, with only each other standing in your way.

>prime of sex life (degenerate)
>goes after lonely military wives
>prime
>33
kek

This. The only war worth fighting is the one that slaughters all the jews.

Oh wait that was 80 years ago....

I have news for you if you think 20s is prime for great sex and amazing sexual experiences.

There will be no war with Russia, all you shills can fuck off.

>Amnerishart
>saying any of this

Go look in the mirror you hypocrite, almost all of this is true for the US, and much worse too.

Enjoy dying in another war to keep Israel alive.

>33
>prime
I'm still laughin.
I have some news for you. Pic very related.

Is 33 old? Im stronger and get more pussy than every 20s guy I know.

I would join, except, you know...

I hate the idea of dumbasses and morons being in charge of every aspect of my life.

I'm not a morning person and don't even go to bed earlier than 5:00 AM.

I don't think "Because I fucking said so!" is a good enough reason to engage in stupidity.

I think blindly following tradition and the status quo is a shitty idea.

I like the idea of monogamous, faithful relationships.

I've been told that I think too much for my own good, and am fiercely independent.

I hate paperwork, government regulations, bureaucracy, and mindless statism.

I don't need to be treated like a high-schooler who needs constant supervision.

I refuse to piss in a cup under observation on a bi-weekly basis.

I believe mandatory vaccinations are unconstitutional.

I hate corruption, cronyism, good ol' boy networks, and institutionalized ass-kissing.

I have aversions to being hungry, cold, exhausted, hot, injured, or unappreciated.

I think hazing and harassment should not happen in the workplace.

I enjoy having the ability to quit a job anytime i want to without becoming the equivalent of a felon.

I'd rather not lose 30 IQ points and a leg after riding in a truck that hits an IED.

I like keeping a schedule and think the workweek ends at 4:30 PM on Friday.

I refuse to live with and clean up after drunk, rowdy kids in a rat hole of a building.

Id rather not have my haircut scrutinized by everyone on the face of the planet.

I want to preserve my hearing, knee cartilage, and mental health.

I've watched a documentary on prison life and thought, "Damn, I'm glad that's not me."

Oh, and I refuse to fight wars for ((((((Them))))))

>equating prime with Getting pussy and being stronger than men younger than you

You are still a beta faggot. The fact that you assumed I was implying that younger than 33 is more prime instead of older is proof positive of this.

33 is not that prime for any real man. And any real man wouldn't brag about fucking lonely married whores, especially on an anonymous image board. You posses the mind and intellect and maturity of a teenager.

But thanks for the laugh I needed that.

If this isn't my prime, I'm gonna have a wonderful life.

>dying for Al-Qaeda
Nope, I think I'll stay home.

We going CoDMW2 electric boogaloo?

BLESSED BY KEK

>think I'll stay home

Troof dat, dem digitz.

Bad Goyim!

This user has a point. Most guys hit their peak in terms of fitness and aeshtetics around the age of 23-26 if they started in their teens. Athletes tend to combine this with hardier minds tend to peak towards ther late 20s.

The only men that hit their prime at later stages were probably fat wasters in their youth. It's their personal peak, but that's it.

anti-Syria shills BTFO

how will reddit and /nupol/ ever recover?

You sound like someone in their early 20s. Basically, full of shit. It's not even possible for you to even be redpilled yet.

I'm joining the fuck everyone but me and mine Army. Hippity hoppety get off my property.

Chair force since i know about tech shit and can get a cushy job with an ez high paying job in the future or army so i can be in a cool as fuck tank

Cant do navy or marines since i cant swim and fuck water

>Cant do navy or marines since i cant swim and fuck water
Nigger

Late 20s, actually. Nice butthurt response, though. I must have cut close to the bone.

Hello JIDF. Time to die for Isreal again amirite?

NORMIEKEK
russia didnt d0 shit

Navy

>They are bullies and interfere with the peaceful countries around them
it's like the pot calling the kettle black

Probably get called back into the AF

>cut close to the bone

Not really. I'm not even much older than you. Your just wrong across the board but there is still time for you to kiss a girl.