What is the world waiting for?

What is the world waiting for?

Its obvious America doesn't care about international rules, it doesn't care about consensus. Lets all get together and fuck them up.

Kick them off every continent outside of North America, they are isolated by two oceans, let them fend for themselves.

>it doesn't care about consensus

Fuck consensus, subhuman.

We're the most powerful, and could take on every other country in the world arrayed in alliance against us, if it came to it.

YOU listen to US, faggot.

Just let them stagnate and die.

>YOU listen to US
and the USA listen to MEEEEEEEEEE

>Lets all get together
Assuming no nukes, the rest of the world would probably only stalemate the United States. Our military is just that lopsided.

(sage goes in all fields)

What's the anime that gif is taken from?

Alright let me just grab my broomstick

i'm actually really glad America keeps fucking up on the world stage.

Makes our ascendancy much easier.

yeah...thats not gonna happen.

this country is run by the military industrial complex.

We will nuke the world before we pull that monkey off our back.

Because the world is utterly reliant on the united states monetary, military, and food support you stupid chink.

We attacked people who were gassing civilians.

I'm not sure why do are against that.

>let them fend for themselves

with what, every natural resource any industrial civilization could ever want? More food growing then we know what to do with? Fine be me.

What ascendancy you delusional faggot

Even if the US literally went backwards 150 humiliating years they'd still be ahead of you people.

Does anyone else unironically want a second 八國聯軍?

Even if they can't contribute much militarily I think it would be hee fucking larious for Trump to force China to cede Hong Kong and Macau to their former masters, AGAIN, just for the well, lulz.

And the cherry on the cake would be seeing the residents of the two cities sincerely waving the flags of Britain and Portugal on the streets on their return.

The US only has the illusion of power, it would be stupid to invade their country directly, yes, but we need to understand that it is the US that actively invades other countries and places their military bases around countries they deem threatening.

A quick strike on all their military assets overseas by the combined might of Eurasian nations would decimate their projection powers and would leave them isolated by two oceans.

based

Ranma 1/2

America saved you from Japanese rule and this is how you talk about them. Shame!

>Lets all get together

STFU Ching Chong, my iPhones ain't gonna do themselves, get back to work!

All you need is the magical ability to strike every US base in Eurasia with the tacit consent of every country in Eurasia without US military intelligence having any clue of what was happening.

Submarines with nukes outside of the US coastline. Dodge that.

>loser American english teacher detected.

the only nation I see that will be in turmoil this century will be the USA.

the world will not give you the luxury to find an enemy to unite against, your people will bicker and fight among each other.

Calexit will be funded and a civil war will be incited on your shores.

Your greatest strengths are also your greatest weakness.

>Assuming no nukes
With nukes everyone ends up as ash on the breeze.

Gb2Norwegia

The Chinese military only has the power to defend itself, they have absolutely fuck all ability to extend said power.

Stop larping you dog eating chink faggot

>care about international rules

Why should we? Russia has been bombing Syria for how long now? Where were you then gook?

The US army is a massive MUH DIK.

Everyone knows a multi-billion dollar aircraft carrier can be taken out by a series of missile bombardments that cost less than 10 million.

China can't even fight a bunch of it's own mudshit population armed with knives, how the fuck is it going to fight the worlds only superpower?

>Everyone knows a multi-billion dollar aircraft carrier can be taken out by a series of missile bombardments that cost less than 10 million.
Get a load of this guy

^this
pls do

How much do you make working for the government posting here?

50 cents per post

The only aircraft carrier you have we gave you.

Are you joking? Calexit would be followed by annexation, no way the US would permit a strategic threat like an independent state on the West coast to exist are you crazy. You know full well that the US navy is fully capable of totalling every single Chinese coastal city and blockading all your ports without breaking a sweat and without even using the other branches.

It's cute and hilarious that you think you're a real military power simply because of your manpower.

And those loser English teachers? Earn a higher salary than like 80% of Chinese while doing like 1/4 of the work kek

Get a load of this goy*

Fuck off chink. The world must band together to destroy the yellow plague.

more then the sweat shops so i guess thats pretty good

>Russia can't bomb only USA can bomb cause USA! USA! USA!
>Typical Amerifart
This is why the Chinese own all of USA

our first aircraft carrier was bought from Ukraine, it is our first test carrier.

We have 3 more on the way by 2020 and those will be based on US designs that we benchmarked.

>ching chong wing wong
go eat a dog

Die you subhuman chink.

>3 more
Oh lawd then we will only outnumber you 3 to 1

Typical subhuman arrogance.

Your knock-offs will never compare.

Your species has literal race-wide autism.

Good luck

Epic argument

Start and we will follow. We need to extinguish the american nation.

Bump.

You don't understand. Russia has been bombing Syria for years no one says anything. Then all of a sudden the US fires off a few missiles and everyone loses their minds. Even people like you who live under the shroud of our protection somehow criticize us. Why don't you try being a little more grateful that we allow you to exist?

You... you do realize that the US has more than one carrier (actually most of the carriers in the world), right? And that the USAF can raze your cities and gain supremacy in the air within hours of a war starting? And that China has effectively no capability to project power whatsoever which is why they're so frightened by THAAD since if the US can watch Chinese skies that means they can potentially wage war with even greater impunity since they can detect Chinese missile launches almost in real time right?

You're not thinking about this properly, you canot mobilize and send all 18 carriers at the same time, that'd be costly and it leaves you vulnerable in other areas.

thanks to your military fuck ups in other countries, you will need to place significant amounts of troops in the middle east to keep it from blowing over.

>bought from Ukraine

You Chinks need to stop bullying your neighbors if you hope for any serious Asian nation to back your against NATO. Maybe it would help if you faciliated peace between India and Pak instead of tactically backing PAK to cripple Indian interests in the middle east. Chinks really have no vision of the future and don't deserve the role of Asian hegemon. India is the only one who can unite Asian interests.

You don't understand, we're more than willing to park 7 carriers out of range of the mainland and blockade you to death like the British did to Germany in WW1. Time is on the side of freedom my chinky friend

>that American arrogance

everybody holds their nose when America is in the room; and its not America that allow Australia to exist, its Australia that allows Australia to exist.

fuck off fat boy no one likes you.

everyone loses their minds when you do shit outside of your continent because you have this asshole atittude of, "fuck you im america, i do whatever i want".

>India is the only one who can unite Asian interests.
Poo memes aside, you are a democratic nation.

Thank you!

t. American

>fuck off fat boy no one likes you.
Is this the fabled Chinese banter?

this is why taiwan is best china

What I don't understand, OP, is why in the World (Za Warudo), would ANYONE trade US supremacy for Chinese supremacy? We are obnoxious, loud, and flashy, sure. But we don't breed like fucking rabbits (nor have a rabbits genital proportions), we don't sell political prisoners organs on the black market, run protesters over with tanks, completely ruin our own air to the point of killing people in our major cities, rather dogs, kill the free minded, destroy historical areas as a game whenever we are touring foreign areas, make artificial islands outside our territory for intimidating SMALL ISLAND NATIONS LIKE THE PHILIPPINES, etc. We are literally the best option at this point. You can't compete, mate.

More like 1 cent.

>combined might of Eurasian nations

Literally everyone around China hates China. Even North Korea is resentful of China's influence. The nine-dash line alone makes your East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere fantasy impossible.

just like the fable of the american on a diet

Eat dogs* (autocorrect)

>that flag
Chinese infiltrator detected

America says fuck you to your face. China is nice to your face, then rapes your continent behind your back. Every developed nation knows that China is a racist, totalitarian ethnostate which cannot be trusted.

COME ON EVERYBODY

LETS GET TOGETHER AND FUCK UP FAT BOY

LETS FUCK'EM UP.

>vote for non-interventionism
>they declare war on everyone

the only ascendancy you chinks need to reach is the one where you yellow fever chimps learn to shave, maybe then your women wouldn't flock to the u.s in search of real dick you micro penis, no eyelid having, sub-human soy sauce peeing retarded cuck

So what you're saying is that IF Russia joined China maybe you could avoid a total ass-pounding from America

Unfortunately for you, within hours of a US attack on China what you would see and hear would be the sound of the Russian military exploiting this wonderful opportunity to take even more Chinese clay.

Remember how after World War II the Russians kept a lot of the Manchurian land they took from Japan and you were so scared of Russia that you kept quiet about it? Well they would come for more.

>Doesn't care about international rules
>Flag
Go fuck yourself chink. The rules aren't there for the west to follow, they're there for us to hold over you shittier nations. Trump has shown he'll retaliate to overstepping the line. Your days of SEA sea expanding are coming to a close.

US inland oil rigs only supplies 40% of its oil consumption.
Cut the oil and they dead

If America fought against the entire world, America would win

> park 7 carriers out of range of the mainland
and how long you can keep them there before they break and need to be repaired?
>blockade meme
Lol, you don't know what you are talking about

>t. Little Emperor talking about being fat.

>blockade meme
t. Kaiser Wilhelm II

I'm a gun toting, military serving, capitalist American, but this is true, I'm of the largest countries is hard to blockade. However, the U.S. would kick China's shit in a war.

>Its obvious America doesn't care about international rules, it doesn't care about consensus. Lets all get together and fuck them up.

said the chineese guy who comes from the country with least empathy.

I'd rather have my country flooded by American brothers than by one of you fucking chinks.
Get nuked

>this is the average subhuman mainlander

All that shark fin soup got to your head.

Agreed.

try, pussy

You just want us to do that so you guys can claim more territory like the south china sea and attack Japan. If we leave you guys will start major wars allover Asia. The same thing will happen in Europe but with Russia taking over. Eventually you gooks and vodka niggers will pull us into a conflict that will be ww3. This will put us in the stone age again. Our bases and defenses hold the world together.

I am glad that american boys and girls are supporting my country tho.

Some may say that they are oppressive but, wherever american boyz are, there many flows.
They need to eat, they need to play football nd watch it, they need luxory.

Everywhere the same, Japan was under USA protectoriat, they are technological power now, South Korea the same, Germany after WWII destroyed country now the richest country in europe, especialy the parts wich belonged to the USA.

No wonders German people didn't wanted American soldiers in Poland, they were affraid of loseing their money.

Humans are fascinating! They kill yet they love on equal measures. Our alien creators are truly blind not to see this interesting piece of information.

You have two options, stinky chink. Either keep assembling my iPads or get turned into fried rice. DING DONG WING WONG DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I don't even think a blockade would be necessary.

What a lot of people don't realize is that the gap between the most militarily powerful nations and the least is actually greater today than it ever has been.

A war between the US and China today would actually be even more humiliating for China than the Opium Wars. You'd be looking at millions of Chinese dead within hours and minimal American casualties.

The whole thing is a bluff. I'm not even sure China would actually retaliate against the USFK and USFJ, because significant American casualties would effectively give the US the excuse they would need to go full Dresden.

>home province has GDP of ireland

Nod bad :DDD

is there a map for 2017? surely things have improved by now?

> international rules
we make them and discard them as suits our interests, and no one can stop us

> consensus
the lion does not concern itself with the opinions of the sheep

> get together and fuck them up
enjoy your atomic radiation bath

> stagnate and die
america doesn't need to emulate a swedish phenomenon

> A quick strike on all their military assets overseas
would result in a planet-annihilating nuclear response

anyway

reminder to the chinese in this thread that no matter what you do, what you achieve, and what you'd like to think of yourselves that your 'century of humiliation' at the hands of the west can never be undone

Ok, now where's the comparison of America to China? Oh yea...

Looks like there is still hope for Germany after all.

>full Dresden.
I want my grandchildren to call it full Beijing.

I really don't think you understand the anti-China pathology in America today. You know how Chinese view Koreans and the Japanese? It's like that but way worse, since Chinese actually fulfill all the stereotypes (loud, cheap, rude, pushy, racist, filthy). China is a country with "10,000 years of civilization," but no morals, values, or culture to speak of.

The Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution did not select for kind, caring, polite Chinese. Only the rude, pushy assholes survived. Now their kids are coming to former US manufacturing cities, driving their new BMWs and Mercedes around town while stiffing waitstaff and not speaking English. People take notice. The same people are eager to nuke your country until it glows... or perhaps kick off a trade war, and let the next dynastic cycle take its course.

China's newly-modernized navy is raring for a fight in the South China Sea. I fully expect that the US will give it to them, and that the current Chinese government will fall within two years of that event.

Despite all the poo and rape we have your back and you have ours.

kek

Oh yeah, I almost forgot

>Its obvious America doesn't care about international rules

Tell me more about China's relationship to the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea.

All i ever wanted is a massive happening, I guess christmas came early this year.

You have zero force projection and you got your ass kicked by Vietnam's armed forces (who were literally BTFO from 20+ years of fighting Western military forces). You don't even have an operational aircraft carrier.

You have nothing except a shitload of fake currency and shit products you keep selling/loaning out to nations of the world. That's your claim to fame; being a paper tiger. Enjoy slaving your own people into irrelevance while your hindu shitskin neighbors reap the benefits of the future.

No.

美國彊。