Is it over? Is Sup Forums no longer a trump board? Will this wash over? Is trump just playing 9d chess?

Is it over? Is Sup Forums no longer a trump board? Will this wash over? Is trump just playing 9d chess?

It'll literally be forgotten in 1-2 days.

we took a shortcut and summoned berserker, this was to be expected

Trump doesn't care about Syria at all. He's only thinking about himself and what annoys him the most since the started his presidency ? The russian affairs.

So what do ? Bomb the hell out of Syria, the exact opposite Russia wanted him to do, to get to shut up journalists claiming he's a russian spy or something.

CNN is the real responsible for this.

>Bomb Syria destroying any Russian puppet narrative
>Displaces more refugees destroying Germany and Europe in the process

The man is a genius.

This.

Sup Forums will never forget this

Between the Obamacare repeal fuckup and this shit I'm not exactly thrilled with Trump or republicans right now. It just goes to show US government is fucked beyond repair.

Lol, this.

nice shill thread btw op

sage

Trump can ignore CNN like anyone with a shred of critical thinking skills and not throw millions at another hole in the middle east. This is neocon bullshit through and through.

To be honest I am really disappointed of him. No better than Hillary. Just another puppet

makes sense now that i think about it
>Not throw millions in another hole in the middle east
>implying that hes going to go to full scale war with Syria

Trump will continue to do things that Sup Forums dislikes throughout his presidency. This was inevitable.

It's fair to assume that the honeymoon between Sup Forums and Trump is over for the time being.

However it speaks for itself that a lot of anons here rather believe a batshit insane tinpot Dictator named Assad or Putin than Trump, whom they have memed previously into the White House.

Makes you think.

SHILLS SHILLS SHILLS

All I know is that I won't forget this.I'm really disappointed,he is acting like Hillary or a neo-con.

How can people on this board still defend him ? Just go back on /r/le_donald you cucks.

There's no 9d chess, there's only regular 2d chess and he lost.

I don't go to reddit that often but i will definitely check in later today, just to watch the damage control on the_donald. Honestly, drumpfers were getting almost unbearable, they needed to be taken down a peg.

>i don't go on reddit often
>implying you go on reddit
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

give it a couple days

I want to know his motivation behind this hair-trigger shit after spouting all this shit about not going to war or attacking Syria

I thought you guys said that voting for Trump would prevent WW3?

Trump just became the God Emperor. Nothing can stop him now.

Nothing.

No, not here at least, he stabbed our backs for kike neo cons
He should be publically gassed as a honorary kike, kushner and ivanka too.

I voted for Trump to prevent war with Syria. What does that fat fuck do? He's about to start a war with Syria. I don't give a shit about Syria but war with Damascus is bound to cause WW3 due to its geographical location. There's too many powers vying for control over it. (Russia, USA, Arabia, Israel, Iran & possibly China.)

I can't believe that I'm finally saying this but Fuck Trump. I don't give a shit about dead sand nigger children. That's good. What bothers me is how we're going to be dragged to another series of wars over shitty smelly sand nigger children that nobody here in the USA gives a fuck about.

if Trump touches Iran we're all absolutely fucked

That's what happens when you elect a populist.

>Chemical attacks were a false flag by shadow government
>Missiles launched in Syria by Trump to make his own false flag
>Nobody hurt from missiles either
>Trump likes Putin
>Assad also likes Putin
>Putin says he will get mad and attack Israel if Assad is harmed
>Russians knew about the missiles as well.
>Trump is playing 500D chess allowing Putin to fuck up Israel

There's a reason why Hillary went into panic mode claiming the elections were hacked by Russia and made claims about Trump being a Russian spy. There's a reason why Trump wanted to strengthen ties with Russia. This was all an attempt to piss off Trump supporters hoping they'd switch to Hillary. Hillary is making another attempt to end Trump, but Trump is too smart. It all makes sense now. Trump is the chessmaster.

The political reasoning for the strike was the use of Chemical Weapons by Assad, according to Trump.

No they stepped it up to 10d Chess
>Bomb one airfield probably agreed upon by Trump, Putin and Assad
>Unmask the blues as hypocritical warmongers

Put-scum btfo. Trumpbros and Israelbros unite!

No need to turn into an Israelbro over this.

Absolutely fucking delusional.
>hurrr trump would bomb Syria just to stop CNN calling him a russian shill hurrr

Anti-Trumpers are pure faggots and fickle 12 year olds.

6 dead from US airstrikes

I don't know what to believe. I'm not buying the Assad gassed his own people story, but I'm also not buying that there just happened to be chemicals where Assad bombed either. I don't agree with the strikes, but I feel like he had to make a move. It's odd.

Also, John McCain was just in Syria a few weeks ago. There's your snake.

Buncha youngsters brought up to expect instant gratification and quick solutions to problems.

Get a grip kids! Long game. Big picture. Bigly.

the only way he can recover is to actively support Assad against ISIS.

What about anit israelists?

sorry I could only hear the sounds of you slurping all over trump's dick, mind rephrasing your post?

>"kids"
>opinion discarded

hmmm, really makes you think

he's playing so many dimensions of chess you're like a baby

The warhawks will be dissapointed once Trump doesn't esclalate. The liberals will start talking about "russian collusion" once they realize Trump told the Russians in advance. They will return to normal.

I'll still feel stabbed in the back though

who knew the shills cared so much about (((tarmacs)))?

The only think that can perk my mood is if China does in fact deal with North Korea after seeing this. Then that means that was the main purpose of this strike, it had nothing to do with Syria/Russia at all.

Maybe the chemicals were deliberately placed in those buildings and the Syrian Air Force was led into bombing them by "intercepting" some fake "intel"?

I'm starting to think that foreign governments should just insist on talking to McCain rather than to whoever the US Secretary of State happens to be. Whatever McCain says always ends up being the actual US foreign policy. I don't think he's the one who decides it; he probably is the mouthpiece of someone else (or someones).

Maybe for the normies but not for us europeans on Sup Forums, ending neocon bullshit fueling the flood of our countries is the biggest reason we supported Trump.
He can go fuck himself now.