Happening: EU will support US in defeating current Syrian regime

twitter.com/eucopresident/status/850276318914560002

hahahahaha, it happened again lads

Fuck this planet.

Sup Forums got SHOAH'D

Jews. Always. Win.

The usual suspects (Gabriel, Merkel etc) are congratulating Trump on what he did.

Btw, what the hell did Merkel tell trump on their meeting? He completely fell apart afterwards and is now a normal politician.

I can't wait to see what his new approval ratings will be.

Are they literally asking him to send some refugees to Europe?

hardcore Trump supporters will defend this

Fucking Eurocucks. Stand up for yourselves, faggots! Say "no" to US administrations when they ask you to do stupid shit.

>globalists and zionists are different they said
They're different sides of the same shekel after all.

>Donald Tusk
>Donald Trump

Coincidence?

NATO is 100% American and EU is 100% American project, also refugee laws were written by Americans to flood Europe with cheap labor for capitalists like Trump to exploit.

>hardcore Trump supporters will defend this
His name is Donald Tusk, user.

I know the names look similar, but it's not the same guy.

Literally every single jewish puppet AND extremely religious muslims are welcoming the war against Syrian army. If we thought we had enough refugees in europe, this was just the beginning.

The next country will be obviously lebanon and hezbollah, then when the entirely middle east turns into a colony, they will go for iran.

LOL who the fuck would be dumb enough to shake soros's hand?

>EU
>kike

oh...

I wish the "cheap labor" meme would go away. Machines are going to be doing all the jobs in 20 years, we all know the real reason they're bringing rapefugees.

they will go up because the only people polled are Democrat warmongers

shut up we do whatever we want
Hollande/Merkel approved the strikes, saying that Assad bears 'sole responsability' for those strikes
They called for an international reponse for Assad crimes
Another 'remove Assad' bill will be introduced to the Security Council
If Russia, once again, blocks it, a NATO response could happen
The Kremlin must oust Assad or invasion

Oil will stay as long as needed, as well as old machines will stay as long as needed. It's cheaper to squeeze what's there to squeeze out of oil, nature, old machines than to re-build it all with new technology. Illegals don't even need insurance, documents, it's what also Microsoft needs, all those retards developing for Apple/Microsoft store and competing for possible chunks of money, they are nothing but platform for future Microsoft projects without getting paid for it. They need those Indians developing, so Microsoft doesn't needs to, after 1 billion illegal low-paid dumbos there sure will be something to extract from and that will then lunch on few's shoulders the next generation of machine-type exploitation of humans itself. They are already talking about making machines smart, which is retarded, they are already talking about cyborgs, which is retarded. Those leaders are like little children, no matter how much money they still want to rule the world, score pussy and basically be cyborg so they can extend their life and they will sacrifice the whole planet in name of peace and progress.

>tfw Japan needs 2000000 refugees a year

GTFO Cohen.

Just fucking nuke the EU already.

Yeah it's over. Thanks for meming lads, it was as always a pleasure.

I'll go if they don't make me work 100 hours a week and give me free qts

Oh well I guess if robots are coming in 20 years I'll just hold off on hiring workers until then.

Moron.