OFFICIAL DAMAGE REPORT THREAD

Do you still support Trump, or do you consider him a traitor?

strawpoll.me/12694127

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sVp3yFNEYQ
strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm just here for the lulz and the happenings.

Trump will bring both.

Trump has done so many crazy things in the past that made me think "wtf I hate Trump now" but then it turned out to be some elaborate chess move and I end up realizing I was a fool to doubt him. Trump has earned the benefit of the doubt for now but for Trump to take the side of ISIS over Assad is insane. He knows the whole thing is fake news as well because I know he knows when the news is fake. Events need to play themselves out before I make a decision

If at his next rally Trump says "Assad is a brutal dictator attacking his own people and must be stopped" I'll know that Trump has been defeated by the deep state

I am just here because of memes

>If at his next rally Trump says "Assad is a brutal dictator attacking his own people and must be stopped"
He already fucking said that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sVp3yFNEYQ

Same.

bump

I'm not a child or a balding bitter retard so I never liked Trump.

I used to hate him but putting putin and assad back in their places restored my trust in him.

>If at his next rally Trump says "Assad is a brutal dictator attacking his own people and must be stopped" I'll know that Trump has been defeated by the deep state

He literally just said those exact words in his press statement about the airstrikes. He's been gotten to without question.

He needs to remove (((Jared Kushner))), but other than that he's doing ok.

yes. loyal to trump till death

wtf I hate Trump now

He betrayed us brother. He is already a puppet of the ZOG. Why do you think Bannon was removed from the National Security Council?

Maybe just for show? A meme?

>no child of god should ever suffer such horror
>tonight i ordered a targeted military strike against the one man protecting christianity in the middle east

NICE

Just because I like Trump does not mean that I have to like everything he does. What he did today was a mistake. I will still support him, but today is a mistake and an idiotic mistake at that.

STOP POSTING DIVISION

SAGE THIS THREAD

I support Trump but he has been deceived by his zionist son-in-law on this instance.

>thinking ISIS and Assad are relevant players in the game

If Trump is truly a chess master. then this whole thing was orchestrated between Russia and his administration. Assad being removed could benefit both the U,S. and Russia depending on who takes command after a regime change.

I am quite possibly wrong on my reading here, but I am trying to analyze this move from previous moves Trump has made in the past.

Good goy.

There is a tiny sliver of hope if you were to believe all the "4d chess posts"; However, It seems delusional fan children trying to justify the unjustifiable. Trump was supposed to be savior but he ended up being an attack dog for your deep state.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

If you share include O.P's poll as third Poll

The poll doesn't offer enough options, I think Trump was given bad advice by the wrong (((advisors))). Thus, I think we need to make Trump know we are unhappy. Don't forget Trump sacked people when they didn't get the results he wanted.

It was all a ruse by Trump and Putin to destroy the collusion narrative.

>twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664

PUTIN WILL NOT ESCALATE

The intended goals are in this thread:

It's just shareblue and lefty pol hitting the board.

He bombed an empty airfield that he notified ahead of time and got a shitton out of it in his favor.

Nobody "got to him". He was always on board.

This

>He bombed an empty airfield that he notified ahead of time and got a shitton out of it in his favor.

Why do you faggots keep saying it was empty?

Good goy

Traitor I guess. I knew from the start he's a kike lover so my expectations were low. I only like(d) him because daring to speak about illegals and sticking it to the (((media))). Oh and he's not Killary.

nigger shut the fuck up and stop scapegoating, trump's always been in bed with (((them))) since the start, you just chose to pull the wool over your own eyes

Traitor.

I was in for this for the lulz. It was the best Sup Forums hoax ever.

I can imagine that I wouldn't find any lulz in the apocalyptic waste lands tho.

You know that in a nuclear war with russia, mostly the northern hemisphere - speak: the white race - would be fucked?

We really didn't think this through.

>I support Trump but he has been deceived by his zionist son-in-law on this instance.

He has to comply with the best Ally. This will not remain the only incident. US has to go to war against Iran and it's allies. Support the occupation of west bank and Golan heights. Greater Israel 2017 MIGA

Perhaps you're right.

Nothing but a traitor, I guess Americans can claim that at least he's deporting illegal immigrants, but apart from that his presidency is no different to all the rest.

fuck drumpf

Being here for happenings and memes is what oldfags are all about. These T_D faggots need to be removed. Fuckers aren't even pro-Assad

>Chemical attacks were a false flag by shadow government
>Missiles launched in Syria by Trump to make his own false flag
>Nobody hurt from missiles either
>Trump likes Putin
>Assad also likes Putin
>Putin says he will get mad and attack Israel if Assad is harmed
>Russians knew about the missiles as well.
>Trump is playing 500D chess allowing Putin to fuck up Israel

There's a reason why Hillary went into panic mode claiming the elections were hacked by Russia and made claims about Trump being a Russian spy. There's a reason why Trump wanted to strengthen ties with Russia. This was all an attempt to piss off Trump supporters hoping they'd switch to Hillary. Hillary is making another attempt to end Trump, but Trump is too smart. It all makes sense now.

SHADILAY

Make ISIS Great again!

>5 'people'

I hope you're kidding nigger. Five sandniggers for the biggest 10D chess move every played. Neck yourself.

He's no better than Bush or Hillary. He committed a crime against humanity.

Then make other polls, this is the official damage report thread after all.

I wish America is carpet bombed like Serbia in 99', you deserve it. You're all dumb as fuck and i thought that only good thing in your shithole (yes, serbian said shithole) is Donald Trvmp but i was wrong. I'd take my own life if it would bring death to your pathetic country.

I hope you like your jewish president fucking faggots.

Holy shit lads,

It was but the spread was too high, they didn't even hit all the hangars.

I didn't even support him but i am surprised at how well he's handling this; 59 tomahawk missiles only six casualties and a whole airfield wasted; that is a pretty good response to the gas attack. If he declares war he will be a traitor though.

No longer like him.

But in 2020 wheb Dems send out a someone talking about "white racism" I will probably vote for him again.

The thing that gets me is was a pretty obvious false flag attack. Why do this?

Share your feelings, you sound blue.

>Dropping a 2T bomb in mosul downtown causing 300 dead
>Being concerned about a gas attack

litterally anschluss-tier casus belli

How much of a cuck do you have to be to still support Trump? Jesus Christ

traitor

>being pro Assad
How fucking dumb are you? Why not be pro isis?

He bombed Sup Forums's favourite sandnigger so I have to hate him now

anti assad = pro ISIS

>Assad
>protecting Christianity
To be fair Christians are probably most safe in Palestine/Israel

He's a fucking sell-out and I'm embarrassed that I defended him here

>43 percent support

I had no idea the cuckolding fetish had become this widespread.

REMINDER THAT THE GAS ATTACKS WERE SETUP BY THE REBELS
TO REMOVE ASSAD FROM POWER TO GAIN AN UPPER HAND

>Here is an incident back in 2013 when REBELS used the same SARIN GAS against Civilians
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188

Another big no no is that in """"Pictures""", Some of the "White Helmets" don't wear gloves.
They. Wear. Fucking Gloves. With these kind of incidents. Always. Or else they're at risk.

Why would ASSAD GAS his OWN CIVILIANS?
Think About It.

Yea but there is nothing good about Assad either; they are equally bad. There is no lesser of evils there.

needs one more option. It's a first strike. Everyone makes mistakes influenced by snakes. But one more as serious and I know he became a puppet of establishment.

(((They))) can't keep getting away with this...

>they are equally bad
nah

Hi shill
How does it feel that "Assad must go" curse will hit your little Israel puppet soon? Justice will win again.

We support the rebels dumb fuck! We have been arming them for years.

Assad is fighting ISIS, Al-Quida, Al Nusra, the Muslim Brotherhood, ...

Didn't Trump kill around 100 people, including US military members, in a drone strike 2 months ago? 5 muslims really doesn't matter. This is such obvious astroturfing. If Trump supporters didn't care about that, there's no reason to care about this.

>>>t_d

Yah. Supporting the non-isis rebels is the best choice.

Yes but christians are arabs before christians, they cherish their homes unlike jews who had no concern leaving their goyim countries to join israel

taking out assad will leave syrian christians in the same situation than iraqi christians

With their president acting like this Americans should experience fire bombings like they glorified in pearl harbor movie just to show them their double standard. Imagine the outrage. The media should cover it as precision bombings and only talk about militants killed instead of civilians pulverized or burned.

Who is "we" redditor?

>equally bad
l m a o
>>>plebbit

end yourself retard

u wot m8

Assad is not doing shit. Those groups are kicking his ass so he gasses civilians. Fuck your edgy political statements.

The REBELS are the TERRORISTS. YOU DUMB JEW.

They're the ones responsible behind slaughters in Syria you fuck,
Assad is the legitimate government that is suppressing these terrorists.

>non-isis rebels
no such thing

I actually don't even know what that is supposed to convey. Sorry.

>non-isis rebels
It's been already proven that non-terrorist rebels don't exist. You are literal good goy. Israel will thank you for not using your brains.

he's just like any other american president a fucking sell out who do what his jewish puppets want

Then why are so many of them trying to get into Germany/Sweden?

>Support the AQ affiliated rebels over the ISIS affiliated rebels goyim

eat your heart out

The fucking USA my man
*kisses bicep*

>Those groups are kicking his ass
ASSAD IS WINNING YOU RETARD. HIM AND THE RUSSIANS HAVE BEEN PUSHING THE ISLAMISTS BACK FOR MONTHS NOW
The Saudis and Israelis are soo nervous that their proxy armies are going to lose that they ordered Trump to attack

Kek, fuck off moron

Yeah he is so desperately winning battle after battle that he needs to rely on gas. Smart goy please share your knowledge. The other goyim need to know. MIGA!

Wow
>people disagree with me he must go to a different website!!!
.02 rubles have been deposited in your account comrade

>non Isis rebels

m-muh moderates!

The election was only to show there was still some hope in american people not being cucd out of existence. But eventually the reason he was voted for came to be in vain as there can not be a US president who doesn't take orders directly from them which was evident already during the time he picked his cabinet.

Just like how muslims or whatever arabs are trying to reach germany/sweden

I support Trump in confidence that he will hear from the ones who supported him, to change the course he's currently on.

Nobody wants another power vacuum in the ME, with yet another excuse to send rapefugees into Europe, with the exception of Israel and the neocons that is.

Trump gave the neocons shit for destabilizing the middle-east, and we should give him shit now for doing the same. Who cares if Assad used chemical weapons or not? Not our fucking problem. People die everyday, conflicts start and then they conclude, such is the nature of a shitty country.

It's a huge disappointment, but not the end of the world, but Trump absolutely needs to hear the disappointment from his base.

>*Actions*

Fucking r_thedonald faggots everywhere on this board.

>so many
How many?

>all rebels are the same
Where do you get your information
Oh right your fucking hug box 4chin
You should read some real news once in a while.

If this post doesn't get your attention, you're the cancer of this board. When has a faggot user cared about humanity?

Trump showed that he'll fuck you up if you go against him and american interest. Be it Assad, NATO, Mexico etc.

He knows what he's doing, people who are freaking out are either shills or never truly understood/supported Trump and are themselves traitors.