THE SITUATION SO FAR

What we know:
>250 people missing a month before the attack, in an ISIS controlled hot zone. Around 50 people found "dead" in the "gas attack".
>White Helmet group receives full hazmat chem gear a month before the attack
3 days before the attack, they receive gas masks from British groups
>Feras Karam, a TV announcer, says "Tomorrow starting a media campaign to cover the density of air raids on rural Hama and the use of chlorine poison against children" 24 hours before the attack
>"White Helmets", an al-Qaeda affliated group funded by none other then George Soros are the "first" to respond to the attack
>White Helmet group somehow has a major media outlet with them during the attack, and responds with multiple cameras ready to film and take pictures
>Wounds on multiple children show blunt force trauma and strangulation. Not consistent with a death caused by a nerve gas agent.
>Claimed the chemical "sarin" was used in the attack. A highly deadly chemical nerve agent that is easily absorbed via the skin upon contact.
>None of the White Helmet responders have gloves or protective gear. All have been exposed to skin-to-skin contact with the victims. People seen a mere 10 feet away without any protective gear
>OPCW inspected Syria in 2013 and found that Assad had removed all chemical weapons from his stock pile. OPCW also reported that ISIS and FSA groups have obtained chemical WMD's somehow.
>Netanyahu was the first world leader to come out and demand Assad steps down, or be removed by force.
>A Parkistani British doctor, Shajul Islam, the lead doctor in treating these patients, was giving interviews with the press rather then helping the "victims"
>Doctor Shajul Islam is facing terrorist charges for kidnapping and torturing two British journalists in Syria and has had his medical license pulled.
>Organization responsible for sending him the equipment to continue practicing medicine in Syria is under investigation for using donation meant for refugees in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/عشرات القتلى وحالات اختناق بقصف بـ غاز سام على خان شيخون بإدلب.mp4'
ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/عشرات القتلى وحالات اختناق بقصف بـ غاز سام على خان شيخون بإدلب.mp4
ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/
youtube.com/watch?v=l0FAuP-Xyng
youtu.be/ytpt4sgoxYI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119707203/#q119707353
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/02/28/look-bit-more-closely-white-helmets-oscar-win-under-fire
archive.fo/dw0Za
libyancivilwar.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/idlib-cw-false-flag-covers-for-islamist.html
almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/syria-gas-attack-nine-children-among-least-35-people-reported/
bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i1831
heatst.com/world/doctor-accused-of-kidnapping-western-journalists-helped-by-uk-charity/
twitter.com/maytham956/status/849345046696644610
twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/849330127871803393
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-militants-use-mustard-gas-against-syrian-forces-in-battle-for-deir-ez-zor-a6969186.html
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264
twitter.com/netanyahu/status/849254117302296576?__hstc=143095274.60add24291389e1c8ccfd9b08532235f.1480948899861.1491223936684.1491320807281.7&__hssc=143095274.1.1491320807281&__hsfp=24675182
youtu.be/YANWFzMG9sU
archive.is/YNgd5
globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178
youtube.com/watch?v=ytpt4sgoxYI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump making most of the situation must be for domestic reasons, get cross party support, shiw he UN they will use force wothout a resolution.
It was a setup like all the other white helmet scams.
Only one air base not that important. Assad still our guy.

Underrated

Careful buddy, if your leaders knew you supported Assad you'd disappear.

bump

Trump bend a knee to the establishment and now they love him

Trump was exposed to the lie of the false flag as justification for war to give him a reason to believe that he has something to use against them. Trump bends the knee and attacks Syria and thereby interlocking the establishment to Trump.

We can now leverage the establishments radical change from calling Trump Hitler to claiming he a hero of the people.

Bannon knows the truth and Kushner is the key.

9/11 to today was all for the Greater Israel policy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yinon_Plan

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

BUMP

Sadly i'm much more likely to believe this random user on Sup Forums than Sky news that is discussing it on my television right now

[citation needed]

I do believe that the attack was staged, but I can't just spread this info and back it up with "Sup Forums said it"

Have a bump lad.

Though we can't be sure who committed the gas attack I wish people would appreciate that Trump's strike last night wasn't intended to do any lasting damage to Assad and his regime. It was a symbolic slap on the wrist - a show of strength from Trump who has a lot of people breathing down his neck calling for bloodshed.

thank you for the update & may kek be with you.

Bump. Would some sources on this info.

ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/عشرات القتلى وحالات اختناق بقصف بـ غاز سام على خان شيخون بإدلب.mp4'

Here's some video.

What gets me is that they're apparently having trouble breathing or something, right? But it still appears to be conscious breathing, as if they're just having asthma attacks or something. None of them are in the state where they're unconscious and their body is breathing for them. Also, I can't see anyone who clearly appears to be dead. Several of the people have their arms or hands conveniently covering their faces from the cameras - this is something people do when they're faking, isn't it?

Check some of the photos.

There were a few I found with kids that had ligature marks around their necks (strangled before death).

Post them

Anyone got the webm of a 'victim' and 2 'rescuers' just sitting there motionless for a bit until they get the camera cue & the victim starts spazzing out in 'pain'?

>USA bombs mosque
>Kills +200 civilians
>USA: "Oops, sorry bout that"
>World is silent

>Chemical attack takes place in Syria
>~72 civilians are killed
>Both sides blame eachother
>USA: "THIS IS A DESPICABLE WAR CRIME, WE WILL RETALIATE"

Am I the only one who sees this bullshit?

I don't doubt these but it would be great if you posted the sources as well.

All you have to do is present the information. Anybody with any critical thinking abilities will automatically see something is not right with what the media's is saying.

>Sarin without the residual acid removed degrades after a period of several weeks to several months. The shelf life can be shortened by impurities in precursor materials. According to the CIA, some Iraqi sarin had a shelf life of only a few weeks, owing mostly to impure precursors

It's not sarin for sure. Not with such a short shelf life.

>mosque
that's not how you spell Terrorist HQ/munitions depot.

Besides, an instance like that hasn't happened in like ten years. And even then it was justified.

>>"White Helmets", an al-Qaeda affliated group funded by none other then George Soros are the "first" to respond to the attack

This first response of theirs is not giving aid to victims, but digging up child corpses to dangle in front of the cameras.

You're right, they could have killed way more than 200 in that mosque

Thanks lad

No, but you're the only one who cares.

>Though we can't be sure who committed the gas attack
I'd guess it was the same people who committed the last gas attack and tried to blame it on Assad

It's the use of gas that makes it heinous. The water in your body turning to acid must be a torturous way to die. It's illegal in warfare. Which begs the question why the fuck would Assad use it and give his enemies the excuse to attack when he's on the cusp of winning the war?

I hope they send the next round of missiles at the current regime ruining your country

Did Trump know this was a false flag and 'overreact' so they stop pulling false flags?

The one making the rounds with the kid doing this.

Check his neck.

Belt.

OP, you should be deported back to Syria

If that's the case, then why didn't he hit the side that was pulling the false flags?

This.
All I'm seeing now is baseless claims. Back it up OP
>Inb4 shill
Asking for evidence is not shill tactic.

It'd be funny if it was now revealed to everyone that the attack was a hoax, and that many people high up in the chain of journalism knew. Trump would then be vindicated with the support of everyone on the globe to attack these kikes that could start WW3 with their lies.

He'd have to go with the media narrative.

Your Link's broken m8

Sorry, somehow I added the ' at the end of the URL

ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/عشرات القتلى وحالات اختناق بقصف بـ غاز سام على خان شيخون بإدلب.mp4

Does any one have the George Webb video that he did about the white hats? I think it was somewhere in day 60-70.

Then I don't see how this helps anybody except Israel.

If Trump knows these are false flags but responds as if he doesn't (even though (((they))) know he does) it could change things up.

Not to doubt this is a psyop but if you had sources for some of these claims that'd be great for spreading the word confidently.

THe direct link doesn't work, here's the link one directory above:

ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/

youtube.com/watch?v=l0FAuP-Xyng

Post more please

>Atropine

If you inject Atropine into your blood stream suits are not needed

Source?

youtu.be/ytpt4sgoxYI

This looks like a recreation of a war zone for the mannequin challenge, not an actual war zone.

They forgot to bring the hand shoes? Obvious fake. Why come his hands no burns?

Looks like Hanoi John's boys

Ive seen better acting on SNL.

bump for truth. Most obvious false flag in the history of mankind. (((MSM))) even used fucking pictures from Iraq and Jordan as proof

I don't think the white house could risk this playing into the Russia meme, even if it was verifiably false

>>None of the White Helmet responders have gloves or protective gear.

lack of gear and training means nothing when we are talking about shit hole area of the world.

pandemic outbreak of Ebola, shit hole area doesn't even have enough bleach or medical gloves. Tsunami hits Indonesia and they don't even want the USA to do food drops with the choppers and/or think it's trickery. Random earthquake hits shit area of the world and they have to dig out by hand, being they just don't have jack shit for equipment.

If you don't live in a $$$$$$ ares of the world you're just kind of fucked when something goes wrong. I mean clearly the New Orleans flooding and the Japan Tsunami shows one can get fucked by bad shit anywhere but it's still no where on the level of when bad stuff happens in crap areas of the world.

Remember when Chemical Ali did a similar thing before Iraq war? You better believe it's Mossad. It should be obvious by now that Israel flies over there, support them, confirmed American army support by generals themselves. What more do you want for proof that it's nothing but expansion of market? Now they want you to be a good goy and don't follow the money, be a good good goy and never follow the money. Lets talk about religion instead you good goy, muh deus vult and such.

This is a pasta, the original thread had links to back up every post

that's not the point

the point is that you can't treat victims of sarin gas attacks without equipment because you literally die

You're not suppose to cook food for others without wearing gloves but third world shitholes do it anyway. Western hygine isnt a worldwide thing and cant suggest a false flag.

>lack of gear and training means nothing

SARIN GAS WOULD HAVE KILLED EVERYONE WHO MAN-HANDLED THESE *CORPSES*

THOSE WHO WERE STILL DYING FROM IT WOULD LOOK FAR WORSE

THIS IS TOTAL, UTTER BULLSHIT. LOOK AT THE POSTS ABOVE.

Having seen the direct effects of Sarin myself, I can fucking tell you RIGHT NOW that whatever they came in contact with, if anything, was as far from Sarin gas as Silver is to Gold.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119707203/#q119707353
>White Helmets: youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4 sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/02/28/look-bit-more-closely-white-helmets-oscar-win-under-fire

>Journalist Feras Karam: archive.fo/dw0Za

>Strange injuries on the deceased children: libyancivilwar.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/idlib-cw-false-flag-covers-for-islamist.html

>250 missing in ISIS controlled area: almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

>Doctor Shajul Islam: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/syria-gas-attack-nine-children-among-least-35-people-reported/

>Doctors terrorist acts: bmj.com/content/352/bmj.i1831

>Charity accused of defrauding refugee funds to support Doctor Shajul: heatst.com/world/doctor-accused-of-kidnapping-western-journalists-helped-by-uk-charity/

>White Helmets receiving hazmat gear designed for sarin nerve gas one month before: twitter.com/maytham956/status/849345046696644610

>ISIS testing sarin nerve gas on rabbits: twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/849330127871803393

>ISIS using chemical warfare (mustard gas) against Syrian forces: independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-militants-use-mustard-gas-against-syrian-forces-in-battle-for-deir-ez-zor-a6969186.html

>White Helmets using no skin protective gear while treating sarin infected patients at "ground zero": twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264

>Netanyahu calling for action minutes after the event: twitter.com/netanyahu/status/849254117302296576?__hstc=143095274.60add24291389e1c8ccfd9b08532235f.1480948899861.1491223936684.1491320807281.7&__hssc=143095274.1.1491320807281&__hsfp=24675182

youtu.be/YANWFzMG9sU

oops, forgot

Sauce:

>White Helmets: youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4 sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/02/28/look-bit-more-closely-white-helmets-oscar-win-under-fire

>Strange injuries on the deceased children: libyancivilwar.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/idlib-cw-false-flag-covers-for-islamist.html

>250 missing in ISIS controlled area: almasdarnews.com/article/jumping-conclusions-something-not-adding-idlib-chemical-weapons-attack/

>Doctor Shajul Islam: telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/04/syria-gas-attack-nine-children-among-least-35-people-reported/

>Charity accused of defrauding refugee funds to support Doctor Shajul: heatst.com/world/doctor-accused-of-kidnapping-western-journalists-helped-by-uk-charity/

>White Helmets receiving hazmat gear designed for sarin nerve gas one month before: twitter.com/maytham956/status/849345046696644610

>ISIS testing sarin nerve gas on rabbits: twitter.com/AliHa_97/status/849330127871803393

>ISIS using chemical warfare (mustard gas) against Syrian forces: independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-chemical-weapons-militants-use-mustard-gas-against-syrian-forces-in-battle-for-deir-ez-zor-a6969186.html

>White Helmets using no skin protective gear while treating sarin infected patients at "ground zero": twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/849206791275659264

>Netanyahu calling for action minutes after the event: twitter.com/netanyahu/status/849254117302296576?__hstc=143095274.60add24291389e1c8ccfd9b08532235f.1480948899861.1491223936684.1491320807281.7&__hssc=143095274.1.1491320807281&__hsfp=24675182

>SARIN GAS WOULD HAVE KILLED EVERYONE WHO MAN-HANDLED THESE *CORPSES*
Hanoi John's boys will be healthy enough for the next photo op or if an unruly child needs his head cut off

I'm just an internet armchair analyst but doesn't cheap homemade/impure sarin degrade alot quicker than ones combined with other nerve gasses ?

It does, but you need to look at this from every angle.

It *killed* these people. Therefor, it's still very, very lethal. The shelf-life can vary if it's poorly made, that goes without saying.

But if it had that sort of effect on the victims, the people handling the corpses would be fucked either way, even if it wasn't at full strength.

And had it been a legit attack with A+ Sarin Gas? The poor fucks that tried to help would regret ever being born.

Should still take a while for it to degrade.

Amazing mental flip flops people automagically go through at times like these, just to dismiss the troubling evidence that they're being lied to. The human mind is a sad and fragile thing.

nice source bro

keep me posted

Yeah, nah

archive.is/YNgd5

globalresearch.ca/deleted-daily-mail-online-article-us-backed-plan-for-chemical-weapon-attack-in-syria-to-be-blamed-on-assad/5339178

>nice source bro
Choke on it shill faggots

Bump for sources. Good job.

Jihadists using gloves gas masks, but flip flops in supposed Sarin gas crater?

bump

Sup Forums "detectives"

>not being a junior detective and solving the mystery of the Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Fuck-Your-Property: The Sand Monkey Chronicles

I've had RT on since it happened. Couldn't handle American or British media. Been called a shill all night by td fags. Time to get in a /comfy/ and informative thread. Been a rough night.

Thanks for some sanity, OP.

Is this actually stuff that can be proven or just stuff Sup Forums thinks is true?

legit interested because half of Sup Forums says the chemical attack was a hoax and half of Sup Forums is /x/ tier LARPers.

>Is this actually stuff that can be proven or just stuff Sup Forums thinks is true?
Another bot/idiot who doesn't read the thread:

We know this attack was bullshit from the start

Sarin gas is deadly in the smallest amounts. It absorbs through the skin. These workers would be dead. Learn to read the thread dumbass.

unforeseen collateral damage is not the same as intentionally killing civilians

Traitor Trump is a traitor confirmd

>Wikipedia

Also stop posting this in every thread, you just look retarded and less credible

Or they took a pic with the people who pulled them out of the rubble.

But that point doesn't really work when there is a webm of them posing before helping the guy

We dont have proof Assad was responsible for this

BONKERS!

>Or they took a pic with the people who pulled them out of the rubble.
lol they ADMITTED IT WAS A FAKE and APOLOGIZED, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=ytpt4sgoxYI

Assad looks like the kind of world leader that would decide to commit suicide on the verge of winning against the rebels

This is what saddens me the most about this whole situation: not that the ZOG is literally just rehashing a failed plan from four years ago, but that the public just up and forgot about it and actually believed it this time. The future is dim my friends. Bring candles.

Nice try Rabbi.

Make a post about it, I'll bump. I saw there are a few more sources on this. To be honest though, there must be a very good reason to oust Assad. Yeah Israel wants that but apparently Iran and others are strengthened by Syria existing as it does now.

OP fucking delivered

Kek. Wikipedia wird von juden geführt

Truth sucks. The CIA/Mossad told Trump they would kill him and his whole family if he didn't play along.

Yeah... ARDS 2/2 mustard gas is a fucking horrible slow way to die. Can i interest you in ET tubes?

Israel and Saudi are one sphere of power in the region, backed by the US. Iran - Syria are the opposing sphere of influence in the region, backed by Russia. We don't have to consider any of them friends to see that escalation with them only serves Israel and Saudi, who have PURCHASED our politicians. This isn't our fucking country anymore -- its been PURCHASED by the countries we send billions of $$$ to in "aid"

WAKE. THE FUCK. UP.