How do we fix the Asian female self hatred problem?

Its clear that a vast majority of Asian women hate themselves and want to look white, which is why cosmetic surgery is booming in much of East Asia. How do we fix this problem Pol?

only Nationalism can fix this 2bh

>How do we fix...
What we're not all supposed to fix around here... cheeez.

>the Korean female self hatred problem
ftfy

t.nip girl

we could just kill them all. solves alot of problems

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Amen, so plastic.

asian girls are some of the most wanted women next to european and slavs and they do stupid shit like this. leave them to their bullshit

post dick

Plastic surgery is more of a Korean problem and an Asian problem as a whole.

racial self hatred is one of the most pathetic things you can do

besides the Cosmetic/Plastic surgery Medical-Industrial complex was created by the jews to control the world

Ban plastic sugery, ban burka in public, problem solved. Don't we have to look as we are on ID? Why do those god's children need to modify so much god's work from penis skin to face?

ayy lmao

tfw no japanese gf

>all Asians are korean

bad meme

They seem to be solving it just fine on their own.

Who cares? I'd rather focus on getting every last gook and chink back to Asia and let them solve their own problems.

Why do Korean women wanna look like pasty ass white women? I thought most Koreans have a healthy racial superiority complex towards most people? Most Koreans I know seem to think that theyre special

Western society is in a state of collapse and we're meant to worry about Asians have some plastic surgery? Even if it is based on self-hatred (not convinced), no one hates themselves more than white people.

Women should be beautiful. If a doctor helps, so be it.

None of them look white before or after

>tfw dating a 9/10 gook with natural western type features (large eyes, eyelid crease, pale, nasal bridge and 3d profile)

she group up on an island that had a strong european presence historically so we expect somewhere in the lineage a great great grandmother could not resist the BWC (runs in the family I guess). this means our kids may inherit my pale blue eyes

Does "caucasioplasty" even exist or is it just another figment of the imaginations of overzealous liberals who are just demonstrating their own racism?

Most examples of the after pics and the women don't look "unasian". They just look like asians with rounder, wider eyes.
It's not like no asians are born with such eyes already.
Narrower eyes (esp. in women) are considered undesirable among other peoples too.

The whole concern over this issue seems the same as the thing about anime. Where whites thought that all the characters were supposed to be white and it was some kind of indication of self-loathing and westabooism or something.

Whites are too steeped in Jewish social theories and are constantly trying to babysit other races and solve all their problems for them.
They have no faith in other peoples to figure out their own problems because theyre used to dealing with niggers for whom this idea is usually true and niggers really do need babysitters who just fix everything for them (though this doesnt work in current societies that also demand they be given the same rights and responsibilites as fully functioning adults humans).

There are many Asian women in Australia(mainly middleclass viets and chink immigrants) who are getting rhinoplasty procedures and other ethnic cosmetic surgeries to look more Caucasian. I think other than Korea, most Asian countries dont have a problem with women trying to change their pheonotype via cosmetic surgery, but amongst the diaspora, its a pretty well known issue.

>this means our kids may inherit my pale blue eyes

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

not be a gook

>posting half kike as evidence

japs with their fucked up teeth are the cutest korean plastic sex dolls need not apply

>more caucasian
They are following eastern surgery trends tho

Whatever user, let them do as they please. They do kind of look spastic.

The irony of (((anti)))racial politics.
You need to colourblind yet acknowledge everyones racial identity. Politically correct racism.

>half-kike

literally no evidence of this

Single Asian female here. A lot of my Asian female friends are marrying white men. I think it's a bad thing, but I'm single. If I tell them to consider Asian men only, they will say I am jelly that I have no boyfriend/husband.

What should I do?

Stop larping

Nothing. Their kids will be of better genetic stock than yours. Hence why they think you are jealous.

>next to european and slavs
>slavs
>not european

Ask them why they hate their ancestors

I hope they hate themselves so much that they fuck off back to ching Chong China.

Western media domination.

Your a fucken piece of shit, go back to your cesspool of chemicals and eating bugs. Ugly fucken western wannabe scum.

im telling you right now that if you value your asian heritage and asian traditions and you marry a white guy, we won't see the importance of them and we won't understand why you think they are important.

Whites don't have the same view of elders and saving face. Whites usually have fractured families or fractured family relations. The Boomer generation generally put the well-being of themselves and their lives above their childrens so now the children do the same and the familial relations have all been screwed.

If you marry a liberal, he will freely erase his heritage and customs to please you and your family.

If you marry a conservative, I don't think he will take your view of things as seriously when it comes to asian family and way of doing things.

These girls who married white men don't know it yet, but your children will not see familial relations the way you do because their father will not be an example in this area. They will also desire to be a part of asian family life with cousins and aunts and all that, except they will not be full asian and there will always be that stigma. You will not feel it the way they will feel it.

you should shut the fuck up and stop crying, go get an asian boyfriend then

I'll never get why people get so hung up on their heritage, especially if you're born and raised in the west. If you want to retain some of that identity, move back to Asia. No point in getting butthurt about it to. The same applies to halfies, especially halfies.

well I've spent some time around some asian towns (notably vietnamese) and they are very very insular. They marry other vietnamese. They have veitnamese doctors, and restaraunts and clubs and cafes. Their friends are mostly all vietnamese.

Now if one were to marry a white, non-vietnamese man that begins to crumble. He can't communicate with your friends or family. They have to use poor english (if at all?) He stands out and then...the vietnamese woman also stands out. If they have kids, they stand out, because of proxy to their father and their clearly non vietnamese features.

The other viets will associate less with the woman because it means involving with the man OR the woman will involve herself less with the community and more with her white man in order to feel closer to him.

Or she leads kind of like a double life, that the man will never fully enter or be a member of. He will kind of be seen as a sperm donor and a money donor but he will exist outside of the community mostly.

It's very easy to understand if you spent some time in these insular communities. If you haven't, you would not understand.

Now for asian women that are already "halfies" you have two options:
1) find your ancestral asian target husband and integrate back into the fold
2) abandon your asianess forever and marry another white dude or some other race and that's it.

Now I suppose it really doesn't matter cause one day we will all be dead. But your children and yourself will have less of the strength of the family and community. And as an Isolated white man in 2017 with no community and no family, let me tell you those things matter a great deal IMO.

All asians ugly bitches.

>and they are very very insular.
This is probably the biggest factor.

That, and I guess people that aren't comfortable with their place in society. I've heard of people vehemently wanting to marry out in their youth and then regretting it in the future as their heritage is 'lost'. If you don't mind that, or at the very least can cope/attenuate for it, it shouldn't be a big deal. I guess it hurts women more since they seek more approval and social standing, so being ostracised or isolated affects them more. I don't know, it's more effort than t's worth to try and understand..

>that fucking feel godmannit

end me

no its not more effort than it's worth.

Women crave the acceptance and love of their peers and family, not just their husbands. Many women can't and won't abandon their relations with their family just for their husband and if they do, it is probably (not always) a red flag.

Women are extremely insecure beings. On a level is almost supernatural and they need constant, positive support and reinforcement from all angles. More than a single man is usually able to provide and if he able, it is exhausting.

Makes sense. It's probably why males tend to do better. More secure with themselves and less acceptance seeking, so tend to succeed more in most fields. Familial and in the workplace. Less wasted energy.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS THE TRUE AND HONEST WAY

ITS 2016

Go back to China is you hate western ideals so much

hello jew

i found you in another thread

Because they know white women are more beautiful. Koreans only think themselves superior to other Asians (and darkies, of course).

Who cares they aren't white