Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Sup Forums hates Trump now...

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Sup Forums hates Trump now, because he shot a couple of missiles on a chemical weapons depot?

Why do you all suck Assad's dick so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/world/europe/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-terrorism.html
google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/56029f55c3618892558b4607/amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because toppling dictators in the middle east is the action of a globalist.

Cause he lied to us.
He specifically said he would not do thing.
Got elected.
Did thing.
He is a liar.
We have been betrayed.

Hello there! You seem to have accidentally gone to the wrong website. Let me help you out! This is what you were looking for:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

Fuck off toothpaste

If you can't be bothered to keep up why should we bother explaining to you?

>adamantly against war in syria
>Syrian air force bombs chemical weapon cache
>(((globalists))) capitalise on this by claiming that syria dropped the CW themselves
>all of his advisers are globalist shills that pushed for war with Syria previously
>Mattis doesn't care because he just loves war so he's game
>Trump gets duped

This but I dont think he went in lieing rather

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((THEY)))))))))))))))))))))))

Got to him/threaten him. We are stuck in this grey mediocre swamp. Never to raise, never to fall. Could be worse, could be germany I guess.

Isis just took over the base he bombed

Trump is helping isis

Why dont you hate him?

Fuck I'm just copy pasting this now
>Getting drawn into yet another pointless Middle-Eastern war ala Iraq/Afghanistan
>Wasting US money
>Encouraging further anti-US, pro-terrorist sentiment
>Destabilising another MIddle-Eastern nation and triggering a new wave of shitskin migration into the West ala Libya
>Destabilising one of the only remaining secular, redpilled and formerly peaceful democracies in the Middle-East
>Weakening ISIS' enemies
>Weakening al-Saud's enemies
>Weakening Israel's enemies
>Further indebting the US, funneling money away from The Wall and toward the (((military-industrial complex)))

Also

he's a necon kike liar
he killed innocent people
he started a massacre
he betrayed the LAW

>ISIS took over a rubble pile

So?

People thought trump would stand up to neocon war ambitions in the ME as take USA away from that crap. His missile launches now clearly shows he accepts the neocon approach.

So some people are rightfully assblasted about it.

Because of the above and his domestic agenda is getting watered down to swamp level

Fuck this jew faggot

Fuck off, you kike shill!

>encouraging further anti-US, pro-terrorist sentiment
>helping terrorists

So which is it?

It's gonna be the same as it was in iraq.
America keeps yapping 'bout chemical weapons with no evident proof.
No one has even bothered to check if chemical attack was Assad's fault. It may as well be as ruskis say

>preelection Sup Forums predicted president shillary would ramp up Syrian operations and start WWIII with Russia
>now The Donald is doing the same thing anyway

Sup Forums is actively supporting subhuman arabs, asiatic slavs and chinks over western white nations now because Sup Forums is full of LARPing niggers, arabs and chinks who wish they were white

Kike confirmed

Nope

so it's not cool to change your mind because of jarring events? everything he says his a lie, and not just a change of heart? really gets my almonds cooking

>Weakening Israel's enemies
This is what it's all about.

Asad is bad, but starting ww3 to remove him is worse, and the US has no good alternative for Asas.

/sg/ faggots are coming out of their general and crying like little bitches about 5 dead sandnigs

t. shill

Most Americans are asleep and happily dreaming of launching missiles at muslims.

The rest of the board are people pissed off that American hegemony still exists.

They didnt, dude is a retard

because hes just another kike lover american president

he's doing what Hillary would have done. you guys have no choice next time elect Netanyahu directy

Why? Because he attacked Syria without any evidence whatsoever because MUH CHILDREN. He s a traitor.

He is just dick waving for President Xi's visit. Syria barely has anything to do with why we bombed them.

The #1 reason I voted for him was because he promised not to bomb Syria and Hillary Clinton promised to bomb Syria. Now it turns out Hillary Clinton was the honest one.

What Trump did was a crime against humanity. There's no excuse or recovery. I stand firmly with Syria, Palestine, and Iran against the United States and Israel.

He promised not to go to war, which he didnt, just one small steike stop being such a fag

This tbqh

He didn't "topple assad", he didnt "destroy his whole AF" (which the neocons wanted), and doing nothing would have been political suicide.

He made the best choice.

He already spoke of safe zone in syria with a coalition, who fucking made up the idea that he was 100% opposed to any conflict in mid east?

That is even more retarded and unjust as fuck. Back to r/thetraitor on plebbit.

I'm not a kike shill, I'm just a Dutch NEET nobody who is out of the loop on Syria

it doesn't. just butthurted /sg/ fags

>unjust
There is always justification for bombing brown people.

Sure.

>Buaaah I thought he would be 100% perfect and everything I'd wished for
>even though I mock liberals for doing that same shit
>Buaaah he pushes conservative values, btfo's liberals on a daily basis but fucked up on this so I'm triggered

pol got snowflakey as fuck

>I stand firmly with Syria, Palestine, and Iran against the United States and Israel.

i don't, but i certainly don't want this retard in chief to start another fucking 5 trillion dollar war. god fucking damnit.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

>just one small strike
That's a war. I don't accent any strike against the Syrian government.

Be edgy somewhere else Mr Neocuck, plebbit for instance.

Americans are asleep. If that poll showed who voted by country it would be much more telling.

>US will not be world police anymore
>Proceeds to tell Russia to give back Crimea to Ukraine
>Proceeds to say military action against best Korea is possible
>Proceeds to bomb Syria over false flag chemical attack

>not liking muslims
>pol
Wow I'm so edgy.

Not even the Syrian govt considers this an act of war, just an act of aggression, stop being a fag, faggot.

You can't escape from the kikes, can you?

Yes. "Events".

Keep amazing me how in 2017, after all the same shit in Libya and Iraq, people still swallows this bs.

((events)))

Like 0 investigation but yet the US knows that ASSAD DID IT WITH A 1001% accuracy . Also why the US should do something? Stay the fuck out of other countries you imperialistic assholes

It's not like he wasn't a compulsive liar before. What did you expect?

>why would Assad do this to himself ?

to play the victim after it and ..as you see...turn muslims into the victim while the muslims and commies can blame it on the right wing..trump..and the usa as a whole

Mark my Words /pol

this #syriahoax is 4d chess from putin and his muslim allies.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/01/world/europe/vladimir-putin-donald-trump-terrorism.html

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/56029f55c3618892558b4607/amp

the strategic alliance between Cultural Marxism (‘red’ – represented by Leftists and Globalists) and Radical Islam (‘green’ – represented by most of the Muslim leadership in the West posing as ‘moderates’) in the Post-modern era. The idea of the Red-Green Alliance is not a new concept, and has been variously described as the “Unholy Alliance” (Horowitz), and that Radical Islam and the Left are “United in Hate” (Glazov).

the commie shills are working hard here...

this is their final nail in trumps coffin to make trump look bad and make the usa the enemy of the oh so peaceful world.

Somebody replied to me in Twitter "we are helping there!".

Yes. It has been wonderful help all these decades.

>B-b-but surely THIS time will be different.

>implying there are other countries

It's called an act of aggression against a sovereign state that actually is fighting Isis. The us is al-qaeda's Air Force, the military wing of blasphemous Saudi Islam.

The funniest thing is all these people thinking Trump even gives a shit about Syria.

You have no idea whats actually going on here.

This 4d chess shit is the biggest denialism of all time. It's time to admit our selves, Trump was a hoax and he's no different from previous war mongerers.

They can't handle the chaos

Cuz he's now George Dubya Drumph

Because the chemical weapons attack was a falseflag created by the Israelis because they knew everyone would automatically blame Assad and retaliate causing more destabilization. The airbases he bombed are also pretty much Syria's only defensive advantage against ISIS.
Now who would you rather see winning? ISIS or Assad?

both

he's helping kikefunded rebelgroups

What do the kikes gain by potentially toppling Assad and creating a power vaccum in Syria which could be overtaken and turned into an Islamic theocracy?

>what is Greater Israel?

Assad Syria is a secularist state, now move your fat sharmart ass back to plebbit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

It won't be an islamic Theocracy if Israel has their way.

>He's too young to remember what happens when we invaded countries to overthrow secular dictators.

Syria should just be flattered that Trump even noticed them.

When has ISIS attacked Israel?

>muh trump
Those are the shitsacks who are pro trump now. The MSM LOVES him all of a sudden. European neocucks are full trump mode now. You are either a shill or retarded.

Trump is a traitor and should hang next to obongo.

What did ((they)) threaten him with I wonder.

When he has McCain,Ryan and Hillary supporting his action it means he is as fucking kike neocon

The piss video is real. But it's owned by Israel, not Russia.

no goy it means hes playing intergalactic hide and seek on Playstation for $1 a game

And none of those people are even the target audience of this little show. But I wouldn't expect a randlet like you to understand.

You don't even know what you're trying to say.

Literally both.

If you think ISIS and friends are gonna stop hating and bombing the Western kafir just 'cause we lobbed a few missiles at their supposed enemy half a world away then you're sorely mistaken.
And if you think bombing innocent Syrians won't leave their family itching to strike back then you really need to lurk moar. Remember, there would be no ISIS or terror attacks on European soil if we hadn't intervened in Iraq

Because he's a fucking traitor to the people. He got elected to ally with Russia over the Syrian problem and to BTFO ISIS.
He decided to attack Assad after a false flag.

Traitor to the people.

He should be kicked the fuck out of office.

This is a power play meant to intimidate the Chinese president, who is currently under the same roof as Trump.

North Korea is far more important as a priority then Syria. But facebook doesn't understand asian politics so you fucks don't have a clue about it.

>why Sup Forums hates Trump now

Fuck off David Brock.

Assad violated the NAP.