Eur(east)asian masterrace

I think Sup Forums can agre that hapas are superior, but as a half Japanese half europeen person, I don't like how hapas refer to brown Asians too. I don't want someone to think I'm hAlf southeast asian and slightly brown when I say I'm hapa,,, cause Japan is white.!
How does JAPA sound???

I find hapas increasingly disturbing to look at. I'm not sure why: I don't get the same feeling when I see a half-nigger.

What about japas

full asian women and men tend to look better than Hapas. And they dont have the mental issues aswell. Theres a 4 out of 5 chance that your happa kid will turn out like Eliot rodger and a 1 in 5 chance your kid will look like Keanu Reeves. Its a big gambe. Id prefer if the races didint mix. And, if you love Hapas so much, you could always go to Central Asia to see what happens when Asians and Caucasions inter-generationally mix for hundreds of years..

I think half Jap half European is the only acceptable mix. Not good and not something that should be encouraged, but it's ok.

What th
I've never seen a hapa with mental/drug issues, can I have sauce or is this is a meme

Ye I don't get why there's one word to group a mix that is OK and mixes that aren't
Spread the woed:Japa
Ily Sweden

I really really really really really really really really really really really really hate Chinese people

don't know bout japanese hapas

but anything Chinese I want to put an axe in its head

>How does JAPA sound???

sounds like something an aussie bogan would say.

Half pooinloo/white are pretty good mix, but half east asians look funny
I know becuase 75% of my cousins are half white

There's nothing wrong with hapas if they're raised in either a culturally European way or a culturally Asian way

If they're raised by a self-hating golddigger and a yellowfever fetishist then they'll naturally become fucked in the head

Don't race mix. Let the Asians be Asians.

>I've never seen a hapa with mental/drug issues

Check out /r/hapas

Thanks portucool B)
I was raised culturally Japanese but I'm fucked in the head cause my dad was a drug addict because of his personal issues :)
Lol that first point was funny but I'm insecure stop it :((
I think hapa guys look ok but hapa girils look decent or good most of the time

Hello /hapas

I agree, there is a huge difference between East Asian and Southeast Asian hapas. Most of the hapas I know are half-Korean, and not a single one of them has any of the issues that hapas are assumed to have.

Kazakhstan has a lot of qts. At least the ones who come here as students are.

Do you know any hapas with white mothers and Asian father? I only know one

But that's reddit

So if I'm mixed should I only have kids with another person of the same mix or can I still have a qt jap gf (even tho I don't look jap)

Just one guy I went to high school with. He's an archetypal normie. I actually didn't know he was half-Asian at first, he looks white to me.

I don't think most people here have ever met a hapa desu
Great post