WTF HAPPENING: Okay i just saw (POdesta?) rape a kid then blackbag him/her and am now shaking

/POL wtf why is this man not in prison.

IMportant links:

(PODESTA?) rape video?
worldcorpo.net/content/video/fh_recovered.mp4

(PODESTA?) VANNING/BLACKBAGGING KID: worldcorpo.net/content/video/giuseppe.webm

GET THE FUCK IN HERE:

POST EVERYTHING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s33TvCEi0fw
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1523591
amazon.com/Newon-Lighted-PIZZA-Black-Yellow/dp/B01EWO17FQ/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1491563068&sr=8-15&keywords=pizza sign
worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=s33TvCEi0fw

Bump

What is the source of these videos, and how do we know it's podesta? You can barely see anything.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Fatherhood:
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo

BUMP FOR THE KIDS

>saw

Nothe really

please somebody think of the children.

plz no slide

this is russian propaganda guys. we should be more concerned about threats against Israel.

It is imperative to Israel's national security that we eliminate the pedo-rings.

Hidden content found on the emails.

Friendly reminder that James Alefantis and David Brock are connected to convicted child trafficker Laura Silsby via the lawyer who handled their $850,000 blackmail case, Max Maccoby, who sits on the board of directors of the same orphanage that Laura Silsby abducted children from.

This is according to an interview with Silsbys own lawyer, Jorge Puello, who is also a convicted human trafficker.

Both Silsby and Alefantis have COMPLETELY SEPARATE ties to Clinton/Podesta - Clinton intervened to get Silsby out of Haitian jail after she was convicted and the ties between Clinton and Alefantis/David Brock do not need to be elaborated on, as they are well understood.

It is impossible for a triangle of connections like that to be a coincidence. The Silsby/Maccoby/Alefantis triangle is the smoking gun.

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1523591

Note: That "pizza" sign in the DHS video is literally the EXACT same pizza sign in Besta Pizzas window. Pic related.

Ahahaha oh wow

It's a dog whistle for sure. Also, checked.

If you search for ''pizza sign'' on Amazon it's one of the first results, nothing special about it, mass produced China sign.

amazon.com/Newon-Lighted-PIZZA-Black-Yellow/dp/B01EWO17FQ/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1491563068&sr=8-15&keywords=pizza sign

>Doesn't disable Cortana
Sigh...

any links to the full story?

Start with Ben Swann's report (second link)

bump

I legit kicked my roomie out over that shit.

worldcorpo.net/content/video/each.mp4

The falseflag shooter at comet ping pong also had the same judge as Alefantis did for something fuck I forget what it was you can find it on voat

I'm too scared to click those links. What is it actually CP with P0desta in it?

At Comet Ping Pong no less.

even msm think there might be something fishy, lel

it's more or less just audio.

podesta is a dutch name

someone needs to do voice analysis on this shi

The timing on this puts my almonds in overdrive

You can't really tell what's going on.

see

leave pedos alone you bullies, they already universally hated and abused only because of their orientation, and chasing Podesta YOU ARE NOT HELPING end the hate. Your "pizzagate" contine to stigmatize pedophiles as criminals and rapists

This is important. They already slide it too far bring it back

bumping again for good measure

I was under the impression that Podesta was Portuguese, hence the summer home.

we need autosage

Why is that, CIA?