How did your opinion on President Trump change after he authorised military strike on Assad's regime?

How did your opinion on President Trump change after he authorised military strike on Assad's regime?

I'm starting to like him.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
vocaroo.com/i/s0TjbxhaK0qy
twitter.com/shustry/status/850301015324839936
twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sandscapers across the globe
>that coulda been me
obama tier

He's not a sniveling faggot like Barry. It was a precision tomahawk attack which I don't mind. I don't want this to turn into Iraq2.0 though.

If this isn't some big picture play, and it's really just pure retaliation over the """"gassing of civilians"""", then i don't agree with it, but ill support the president i voted for. I do like the way it was done, however.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((TRUMP)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So is Hillary and Chuck "My Niece Is Literally A Fat Whore" Schumer. Also, Rick Wilson. You're officially a faggot, OP. Congratulations

It's over. He's either part of the jewish system or is bargaining with them now. Either case, we lost.

If Trump couldn't do shit, who else can? Day of the rope is the only way to change anything now.

Trump doesn't care about muslims, that much should be clear by now.

>i will always support my commander in chief no matter what
>sister, come give cletus a kiss on the pee pee

My sister isn't good looking enough for that.
Get fucked shareblue/CTR/whatever you cucks go by now.

Man you are shilling from across the world for a President you didn't vote for...You realize we can see you flag, right?

trump is already seeing results from his expertly executed 9d chess move

He sees a news clip about dead shitskin kids and does political 180? I seen this movie and it's long and retarded. Fuck Trump and I openly voted and skilled for him in real life.

>I don't want this to turn into Iraq2.0 though.

hmmm. let's compare the two.

Attacking a secular, right wing Arab leader in the vicinity of Israel?

Check.

Making up stories about chemical weapons to justify invasion and political takeover of said secular Arab state?

Check.

Does Syria, like Iraq, fall inside the prospective borders of Greater Israel?

Check.

Does Syria possess strategic access to and/or inherent petrol reserves like Iraq?

Check.

Did the secular Arab leader of Syria say mean things about our little buddy Israel, like Saddam did?

Check.

It's looking like Iraq 3.0 already.

The pathetic thing is that they didn't even bother to think of a new excuse to invade. It's like they aren't even trying anymore.

Maybe they think they cannot be stopped at this point.

Fair and smart. I'm jealous but I know I'll be smarter than him

>people can't have opinions on the internet
>a top 15 flag is one dude

its too early to decide

The story keeps changing and misinformation and shills run wild

>all of a sudden the media likes Trump
What the fuck is going on??

same

I'm actually impressed with the speed of response, how he kept everyone guessing and the precision that there are no fucking casualties.

If you love the piece of trash Syrian little kids so much why dont you go over there and fuck their little dead bodies? Does that sound cute? Awww you wanna fuck their sticky cute rotting butt holes? Some little witty bitty child 6k miles away from you? Youre pathetic.

Since the war has started, millions of Arabs have moved into Lebanon and Jordan, closer to Israel than ever before. How does that square with your Greater Israel theory, you tremendous faggot?

>Does Syria possess strategic access to and/or inherent petrol reserves like Iraq?

Topkek, America is moving towards complete energy independence and you think they give a shit about Syria's oil as a pretext for war.

He's falling in line. It's over, US, your democracy is confirmed to be as democratic as ours.

The Syrian government said that 6 were killed including a brigadier general

Military casualties i dont care about.

>that there are no fucking casualties
Well what do you think happened after he informed us? We informed Assad, we are allies.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

Majority of Poll now hates him

>jews want war
>jews control media

omg its so complicated someone pls redpill me :(

>being this gullible about the FALSE FLAG chemical attack

>Since the war has started, millions of Arabs have moved into Lebanon and Jordan

They are also moving into Turkey and from there into Europe, you moron.

Lebanon and Jordan are next on the list to be depopulated. They will be forced north, eventually into Europe, where they will contribute to further social unrest and force the remaining Jews in Europe to move to the ever-expanding Jewish state.

>rebels gas a few of their own
>get rewarded with an air strike they would have never been capable of carrying out themselves

watch them step on the gas gas gas

Well, I don't care what schizos and neets from Sup Forums think. Nobody does.

why the fuck do the kikes even need that much clay? they hardly have the numbers to fill it

>you think they give a shit about Syria's oil as a pretext for war.

no you fucking idiot

it's not about oil for the us

it's about money for israel who will have a complete monopoly

the oil will be exported to the east

That's a nice hypothesis.

But where's the proofs?

This btw. Spot on analysis.

This fucking idiot just fell for the false false and went ahead and did what the salafists wanted. But at least he just bombed an airfield and didn't go full retard yet.

In short, Assad was a lightning rod, allowing the anti-Trump and anti-Russia agenda to flourish. Assad’s presence allowed McCain and the Soros and Hillary crowd to box Trump in. If he defended Russia and Assad, he looked weak and as though he were cooperating with Russia. In that Assad was in charge for a large portion of Syria, these arranged chemical attacks could and would continue. With Assad gone, McCain and his ilk will be countered, solidly. Then Syria can be divided, as has been the plan, giving Kurdistan its own country.

vocaroo.com/i/s0TjbxhaK0qy
Just woke up

This also.

Large scale coordination with the media, which wikileaks also showed.

Same here

it went from "Memes are a reality" to "gonna build fallout shelter now"

Jew puppet.

Periiod.

Only children with cognitive dissonance still support him.

>isis supports trump now

Complete and utter disillusionment.

Another place we don't need to be wasting valuable resources on.
>Nobody gives a shit about Syria, ban them from the US and move on.

I'm joining the army after I'm done with uni.

The coming decades are going to be hard.

jew obeying orange faced trash

>Syria disappears
>we are eternally stuck with all the shitskins since there's no country to deport them to
If that's really your plan I hope you get nuked into annihilation.

He used chemical attacks, fair play. Any eye for an eye.

good goy!

It's from one of their little books of fairy tales, that they will possess the 'Promised Land' which was promised to them by their imaginary friend, YHWH (which means, 'I am what I am', shady, huh) and it will stretch from the Nile to the Euphrates.

I think that their prophecies surrounding their messiah have something to do with this as well.

It's basically a Semitic version of 'Manifest Destiny'. Except instead of conquering that there land themselves, they are siccing their attack dog, US, on the area.

Whether Greater Israel is the true endgame, there is a clear and obvious correlation between military actions in the last 30 years in the region and the interests of Israel.

>(0.25 has been deposited into your account)

When did Sup Forums become shill vs shill? The board is completely unreadable now, just filled to the brim with shit threads 24/7.

>He used chemical attacks, fair play. Any eye for an eye.
can we bomb israel next?

the main factor I preferred him over Hillary was because he seemed like a non-interventionalist
now that that's out of the window, I want out of NATO, fuck going to war with Russia, especially with roaches as allies

not my/our problem krautbro
make germanistan great again maybe?

I do. Except we keep the oiol this time and actually comprimise the land for our own means.

>implying there is anything wrong with conquering savages when your nation demands resources and who better to take it from than the shittiest people on the earth aside form niggers

I'll make this clear. Anything we do to them is a mercy compared to what they do to each other.

twitter.com/shustry/status/850301015324839936
Topkek. Putin really is a fucking pussy. Turks have more gusto.

Enable rabid Muhammadanism. Check.

Enable persecution of non-Muslim minorities. Check.

Decimate Christian population. Check.

The American establishment is the most satanic force on the planet.

Based.

He showed Putin and everyone else he doesn't fuck around.

It was all a ruse by Trump and Putin to destroy the collusion narrative.

>twitter.com/bbcrussian/status/850256518511345664

PUTIN WILL NOT ESCALATE

The intended goals are in this thread:

It's just shareblue and lefty pol hitting the board.

He took one step back and ten step forwards with this play.

Cons:
>6 dead

Pros:
>Russian narrative dead forever
>He just put Assad in check while sedating Neo-Cons like McCain, liberals who want Assad gone, and Israel (who are the people who would have supported the false flag). He's winning over support from people stonewalling him with a glorified firework show.
>The momentary salt of some of his supporters will fade as the hysteria dies down when it's seen as it is - truly nothing of significance. He gets to keep them too.
>He's being tough on China and North Korea. He was meeting with the leader of China today. By pulling the trigger unannounced like this he's showing he's not fucking around with North Korea. No doubt a message to Iran as well.
Even if Syrian forces are grounded they still have Russian air support. Essentially nothing has changed strategically speaking. Victory is pretty much assured in Syria for Assad even with the IS push. Their victory will be short lived.

However if he does this again he'll out himself as a neo-kike and there will be a bi partisan effort to neck him. He's not stupid and knows that is suicide - so I doubt it's that option.

>little books of fairy tales

He sould out to neocon globalists. Trump train has totally derailed.

*false flag

>They are also moving into Turkey and from there into Europe, you moron.

>1.2 million in Lebanon
>700,000 in Jordan
>1.3 million in Turkey
>300,000 in Iraq

vs

>less than two million in all of Europe put together

Either the Jews are incredibly fucking incompetent or you're talking out of your ass

I don't want ISIS to win.

its all over, fucking muslims like trump now. Cant believe I actually liked this guy at one point.

>Tomahawks
>Air force

I'm done with this fucking traitor, he's sucking jew dick like everybody else. We can't win.

>muh shills
Trump has been corupted and is pushing the establishments agenda. He just helped ISIS who were losing ground consistently. The very thing he mocked Hillary for wanting to do. There is 4d chess here but Trump is just a piece on the zionist board.

He isn't going to be any different than bush or obama. Trump can go fuck himself and any good goy who defends this bullshit. If this hasn't made you question Trump nothing will.

>Either the Jews are incredibly fucking incompetent or you're talking out of your ass

You know what happens if you heat up the water too fast?

Pepe gets away

He belongs in prison, same as Bush, Obama, and Hillary. Nothing can make me forgive what was done.

I used to support him firmly and campaign for him across forums and in person.

Remember the post a while back from some insider user? He said over the next few months thing will happen that will change people's perception of trump, and he said it's gonna be interesting to see how people react.

(((Trump)))

>i hate isis
>but i don't want chemical weapons to be used against them :(

pick one you dumb cunt

Do you have a cap?

>things will happen
Wow, what a prophet! It's unthinkable that a new president would be presented with a serious foreign policy crisis. This has never happened before.

Why are you people so gullible?

no isis, just jews wins, sadly

I feel like he was still the right choice Americans made but he lost a lot of my respect by giving into neo-con cunts. Just another politician now I guess.

wtf I hate Trump now

They give a shit about the petrodollar system though. The petrodollar is the one thing maintaining America's hegemony. Each time someone makes noise about threatening it he gets Saddamed.

Honestly, the world is better when the Americans have balls. Obama was a wimp, sorry liberals.

Jew shill...I had hope for more, alas.

A lot of people who voted Trump wanted a new, benign isolationism to define the Right ie. America first. It's disappointing to see business as usual -- American Globalist neocon warmongering.

>implying that they are not the same

>survived gas attack
>better run back home and make a sign how I will name one of my 23 kids after Trump
>world has to know!

Mizrahim don't usually have 23 kids.

That's the Hasidim that have that many.

can't find it ffs. i swore i saved it

>Getting drawn into yet another pointless Middle-Eastern war ala Iraq/Afghanistan
>Wasting US money
>Encouraging further anti-US, pro-terrorist sentiment
>Destabilizing another Middle-Eastern nation and triggering a new wave of shitskin migration into the West ala Libya
>Destabilizing one of the only remaining secular, redpilled and formerly peaceful countries in the Middle-East
>Weakening ISIS' enemies
>Weakening al-Saud's enemies
>Weakening Israel's enemies
>Further indebting the US, funneling money away from The Wall and toward the (((military-industrial complex)))

fuck off KIKE

sage

Changed from mild optimism to worried doubtfulness.

When the jews and neocons are supporting Trump, you know he has made a big mistake.

Mudslimes don't count

Looking forward to Donald Al-Alawi Trump Muhammad bombing people in the US in a couple decades

>I'm starting to like him.
Fucking awesome. Bring chaos and destruction to the world.
Missles for everyone.
Trump is chaos. Trump is death. Praise kek.

>Le rural abs subarn retard redneck maymay
Hi shareblue

>Air strike that kills no one and damages no equipment because tge were warned ahead of time

You all knew from his history of liberalism that he can flip flop hard. Don't be surprised.

This.

Trump is non-ideological and he listens to his advisers.