AMERICANS.. what do you answer to him?

AMERICANS.. what do you answer to him?

we needed to stop talking about the healthcare bill, sorry

Junior American here, I don't care.

Sorry I thought by electing Trump we were preventing this from happening b/c he said he was against it the whole time.

Rekt, lol

i-it's just 18D chess...trump has a plan...he's playing the neocons for fools...w-we're going to win again...

I'm tired of these shitty wars

Any county that goes into civil war should instantly be carpet nuked by NATO so no refugees or war can continue

The only good Muzzie is a dead Muzzie.

It's gonna escalate and Europe can expect another 1 milllion+ refugees.

tell him to sign up with the jihadis and get a free trip to Europe. That's his only future now

le syrian fashit? he can suck a dick

>LITERALLY SHAKING

trump is a fucking orange piece of shit fucking orange nigger hes going to start a fucking war over some stupid muslims

the planes are still there, idiot

maybe cry to your muslims friends about it ?

Fuck the middle east

hopefully justification to invade and decimate ISIS completely

Invade it, move the population to South Africa, make it into a nature reserve. Sound crazy I know but it just might work.

"Pick up a rifle"

Death to América!

I have nothing to say. I voted against this and feel betrayed. Nothing is left besides a hatred of Jews.

>r/pol_donald wants to see lots of dead Christian Syrians because they are spineless enough not to admit that Trump was a mistake
You aren't Christian at all. Stop pretending that you are.

You again? Fucking die already

Funny how this whole charade is going down while the Chinese Premiere is in town.

Not my fault that our country is overrunned by Isis and your dictator uses illegal chemical weapons. As far as am concerned Trump should have nuked the entire ME hard not just some insignificant military base.

This, basically. There's a growing idea that Trump was led astray by evil counsel, and didn't actually know how perfidious and complicated the Syria situation (under Obama) had become.

What can they answer, Trumps is the ultimate proof that the ZOG can't be tackled democratically.
USA are dead, it's just a scam scheme to use american blood and tax money to lead Israël wars.