Stop supporting Assad

Stop supporting Assad

no

No

no

no

Stop supporting a narcissistic capitalist ape.

NEVER!

Never. Allah, Suryiah, Bashar o bas

no

no

no, fuck you jewish puppet

No
However you should say bye to Trumberg shekelstein

Go back to the_donald redditor.

>Go back to the_donald redditor.
I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

Ok, but as long as you give me a job, Mr. Puti- uh, I mean Mr. President. :^)

Trump = Reddit

I don't support Assad. I just don't think I can support Trump anymore either is all.

Obama founded ISIS and Trump is his heir.

nope

No, fuck (((You)))

yes honestly I mean we dropped osome shit on them mostly an airfield and mostly empty so fuck em I mean maybe those cruise missiles had an expiration date and neded to be popped off lol

no... (((u)))

no.

Isnt he on ur side

>Getting drawn into yet another pointless Middle-Eastern war ala Iraq/Afghanistan
>Wasting US money
>Encouraging further anti-US, pro-terrorist sentiment
>Destabilizing another Middle-Eastern nation and triggering a new wave of shitskin migration into the West ala Libya
>Destabilizing one of the only remaining secular, redpilled and formerly peaceful democracies in the Middle-East
>Weakening ISIS' enemies
>Weakening al-Saud's enemies
>Weakening Israel's enemies
>Further indebting the US, funneling money away from The Wall and toward the (((military-industrial complex)))

trump may have been a victim of evil counsel, and not realized how perfidious and volatile the situation in Syria really was. Either way, copy this to kill neocons and vice liberals.

NO
SUCK MY DICK DRUMPF YOU WILL NEVER TAKE THE LION OF DAMASCUS