Huge protests in serbia over new presidential election

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

This is the guy that literally wants to recreate Yugoslavia and is a massive communist sympathizer

reuters.com/article/us-serbia-protests-idUSKBN1772LA?il=0
politico.eu/article/q-and-a-with-aleksandar-vucic-serbia-prime-minister-president-election/

Maybe they'll make some decent rifles again.

Bump.

No he doesn't??

I was there from day one. Ask me anything if you're interested

M70... but with rails and in 6.5mm grendel.

Soon.

I didn't vote. Protests look like le not my president in Murrica.

How much is Soros paying you, Jew?

Can you give me a basic gestalt?

t. burger who doesn't know much about the politics of Serbia

>wants to recreate Yugoslavia

You mean the only time the balkans actually worked? What's wrong with that?

>balkanshit
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>t. burger who just learnt his first big boy word from playing NieR and wanted to show it off

t. britbong redditfag who hasn't been on Sup Forums in 6 months

Great comeback. Very original, you ticked all the boxes for 'generic Sup Forums insult'.

From what I've heard about the Serbian president he seems based

So these are just Serbia sjws protesting?

>t. Paki who's spent the past few months playing Nier instead of browsing Sup Forums

Ehh based, not really. People dislike his MO more than his actual political decisions and long-term plans.

He is trying to be neutral while clearly being leaning more towards west. With current affairs that's maybe actually for the best given how anyone who was ever defended by Russia ended up cucked (turn your news on).

Nobody sane wants to join NATO given the 1999 cuckery.

We are getting more and more immigrants welcomed no matter who won the elections so that is a moot point through and through.
Kosovo is FUBAR'd and it's a matter of a year or two before we are forced to give up on it due to EU.

The parallel metaphor between him and Trump is very much overstated. He lacks spine, charisma and character. Absolutely ballsless like every other political figure here.

And then you have Seselj who managed to claw himself out of Hague, who openly wants to embrace Russia and to BTFO west and the dude gets like 5% support. Not saying that he is the right choice but simply painting the picture for you.

We are proles and we deserve everything that befalls us.

Lmao, his post seems like he went to thesaurus.com. you're right.very unnatural

>This is the guy that literally wants to recreate Yugoslavia
You must be some special retard. He's doing exactly the opposite: privatization, support of Merkel, support of USA/China companies and was pretty much running the government as prime minister. You even understand that presidential elections don't give you any actual power in Serbia. He was the latest prime minister, now he wants to be president. People are just tired of him.

in which country is serbia and why should i care?

I guess basic 4th-grade level geographical layout of Europe was not covered in your GED course.

Why are there so many vocablets on Sup Forums today?

Serbia: the land of 1000 vocal political patriot leaders, but 0 actual law-based political patriot leaders.

hans should know better but i'm not joking when i say most people in north america don't know where the hell serbia is on a map unless they study it in uni

(((they))) don't like teaching us history or geography :3

>People are just tired of him.
People are tired of his traitorous politics, he is totally destroying what is left of this country.

They don't have GEDs in Syria dingus

Well that's sort of even worse given that you were in an armed conflict with our country literally less than 20 years ago and is considered recent history.

But he's a big guy, isn't he? Big big leader guy. All he needs now is a shining cross and he will rule supreme. Who needs laws and borders when you got a big guy with cross?

i don't usually like serbia lately, couple of weeks ago few kebabs got in romania through serbia so they can enter the EU, good thing at least we got borders

>Well that's sort of even worse given that you were in an armed conflict with our country literally less than 20 years ago and is considered recent history.
the only place you're going to find north americans who know wtf happened in the yugoslav wars are on Sup Forums. our education is intentionally basically just propaganda and mathematics

Also a two-seat training fighter jet just crashed and both pilots died.

I guess that will take all the media attention today. Student protesters accomplishing jack shit another day at the time.

Before the elections, I asked if it would make any difference
>lol no
>lol serbia
>fag lol of course not

Play stupid games win stupid prizes? Is there a reason to care now?

He's talking about creating a free trade zone with ex Yugo countries + Albania, massive infrastructure projects to connect these regions.

We're a horribly inefficient people so it's never going to happen. The Croats will probably also sabotage the whole thing out of spite.

>wants to create Yugoslavia
>can't hold onto Kosovo
>Serbia stronk

>WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

CUZ NO-ONE FUCKING CARES ABOUT SERBIA

>can't hold onto Kosovo

What the fuck are you even talking about Zlovenia?

Albanians on Kosovo enjoy more privilege than fucking polar bears law-wise, despite openly harrasing the Serbs.

We had a solution, but your beloved NATO thought it would be a better idea to arm and train kebab. Now that that same kebab is passing along the knowledge to AQ and ISI, you are still playing the devil's advocate.

There is a reason why you hold the highest percentage of male homosexuals among all european countries - because you are massive faggots.

We can't possibly be more homosexual than UK, since 50% of them are bisexual there. We rejected gay marriages. You know how WW2 leaders came into being? People looked for those monarchs on white horse, shining armor for very long and thought to themselves that they get nothing for big show. People got weak with their leaders in democracy, leaders fear nothing from people, people look but they are blind, they listen to charismatic speeches even after no delivery has been provided.
>picture related UK is gay