Sup Forums supports an Indian democrat for President now

Change of plans folks, the Democrat party is our ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12691541
strawpoll.me/12691404
youtube.com/watch?v=h0cNuPd2CDk
mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/850222089290137600
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>now
A lot of us on Sup Forums have liked tulsi gabbard for a while now, that said fuck off shill

Jesus fuck.

If Based Richard supports her then I trust him desu, Richard Spencer founded the alt-right and is a big reason Sup Forums even has the influence it does today.

Honestly I think Sup Forums is too hard on him. I've done a lot for this movement and it isn't fair for Sup Forums to make fun of him so much.

Trump fucked over everyone and I'm sure Gabbard will do it too if she's election.

Shill

You go too far. Fuck the libtards. Go home fag.

First Poll
Did Assad do something wrong?
>strawpoll.me/12691541

Second Poll
Who does Sup Forums support, Trump or Assad?
>strawpoll.me/12691404

Sup Forums is just tsundere because he poularised pepe

She's a fake Indian. European and quarter Samoan.

>implying Sup Forums gives a fuck about richard spencer

that cunt is the definition of controlled opposition.

Too bad Sup Forums, you've had a chance to elect Hillary "spike the kikes" Clinton.

TULSI GABBARD

Hahaha, there goes another one.

She is even fucking hot and is progressive and stuff.

You know who's controlled opposition? Trump. At least Spencer is consistent in his message for over a decade.

Very low effort bait.

please go back to leftypol

That's quite I M P L I C I T tbqh

You can say this when war in Syria actually happens.

fuck off share blue

good one Sharetrump

Gabbard is a beast.

Shame she's with the Dems.

I never heard of Richard Spencer till he was in a hotel ballroom embarrassing the right wing

but she is hot, progressive, pro-Assad... literally /ourgirl/
Even fucking based Spencer supports her!!1

The thing about these so-called progressives is they talk like they care about being against war and shit but when it comes to it they care more about muh womunz rights.

Bernie broke my heart. Never trust a progressive again.

He's a homosexual CIA agent

same mate,ive been on pol daily for 2 years and i never heard of him up until a week or 2 before trump won

fuck him hes controlled...he might spout redpills but hes a fucking retard doing it

Fucking based!

Can someone tell me how trumps attack on Syria is good for Israel?

Might be because you guys are uninformed retards.

No but this time we have based Spencer telling us that a democract can be our friends.

Strong Arabic nation states are historically the largest threat to the existence of Israel. Iraq and Syria were two of the countries who fought Israel in 1967 so literally just eliminating the enemies of Israel one by one.

>hot
who gives a flying fuck
>progressive
Sup Forums was and alway will be right wing
>richard spencer supports her
does that mean everyone else should too? Is Spencer the face of the alt right or Sup Forums? Sup Forums is not one person user, just because a so called figurehead for the alt right, which is a bad idea because if they fuck up it looks bad on everyone else in the so called alt right, supports her does not mean all of Sup Forums should as well. Think for yourself not what some so called figurehead tells you to think.

It's all just a big fucking joke right, all of this. It's all just a big joke. Ha ha very funny

>Is Spencer the face of the alt right or Sup Forums?
YES

>Spencer founded the alt right

Except he didn't

>is a big reason Sup Forums has influenced today

His autism had negative impact on our influence

>I've done alot for this movement

Spelling mistakes or shill slip up?

>I can't read irony: The post

just stop. If you want to suck Spencer's dick go to (((trs)))

wrong, Sup Forums is not one person and has no leaders nor a face. we are just Sup Forums

I'm just showing you guys the narrative of the media. They are using Sup Forums like they have created Spencer, Milo, Pepe "The Nazi" and all of that stuff.

>hot

>not having chocolate babies
>In fucking 2017
C'mon now

even that can be dismissed to a point, everyone i talk to are cutting to cord so to speak. Meanwhile trust in the corperate media is at an all time low. Terms like "nazis" or "racist" have been thrown around to the point where they essentially have no meaning anymore. The original nazi party is dead, we have neo nazis and natsocs, but not actual german nazis here in america, which is what they imagine. Honestly the neo nazis are far worse and more degenerate than the orginal nazis from ww2.

>k. Meanwhile trust in the corperate media is at an all time low
but people end up believing in every drama that mass media sells.
Sure people don't believe in CNN most of the time but the main narrative is still owned by them.

>Sup Forums supports
no, richard spencer supports
fuck off

wtf I love Richard Spencer now. I think I have finally found the light

most people are also generally unaware of other means of media/press besides the cnns, foxes, msnbcs.

>Gabbard was a notable opponent of a $1.15 billion arms deal with Saudi Arabia, and was quoted in The Hill as saying, "Saudi Arabia continues to spend billions of dollars funding the spread of the Wahhabi Salafist ideology that fuels groups like ISIS, al Qaeda and other jihadist groups around the world. The U.S. must stop arming Saudi Arabia, stop fueling this fire and hold Saudi Arabia accountable for their actions."

She is literally /ourpoo/

most politicians are corrupt,will do anything for a vote including pathological lying and stabing others in the back.

lol I know, she is corrupt and a joke. I wouldn't trust her more than I trust this "unnamed Trump staff member"

“[Steve] recently vented to us about Jared being a ‘globalist’ and a ‘cuck'," an official who did not wish to be named, told The Daily Beast website. "He actually said ‘cuck,’ as in “cuckservative.’”

voting for somebody you dont trust is kind of skechy

>now
I've liked Tulsi for a while. Webb is nice too.
It's not about party, it's about being part of the estabilishment and about their personal ideas.
Sadly neither of them have any chance of winning.

Why are you so concerned with american politics? Shouldnt you be raping and stabbing in a favela?

>All fields; sage

Stormfront please leave. We don't need you we have our based indian democrat right now.

>t. r/the_donald

>it's about being part of the estabilishment
Well, she is part of the establishment not estabilishment.

literally better than drumpf

I hope you dont get paid $0.02 for your post

Thanks for the correction.

>supporting literally anyone in a democratic election

I learned my lesson senpai. Never again.

That's some nice subversive co-op work there shill

but she is against Saudi Arabia and shit and even has official support from Alt-Right Leader Mr. Spencer.

>the puppet is acting all weird
>I know, we need a different puppet
US (((democracy)))

there is no alt right leader there is no leader here either

if we put a certain person on a pedastole like sperncer, styx, or razorfist. the first time they fuck up and do something stupid it looks poorly on us

but that's contrary to many reports from CNN, Washington Post, New York Times, etc... they all agree with Spencer being alt-right leader. The ENTIRE MEDIA agrees. We can't allow ourselves not to trust in the ENTIRE MEDIA

This place is turning into fucking r/muh_donald

>wtf I love foreign intervention now

then you are a conformist and do not belong here

If I can't trust the media then I have no reason to follow politics! They have a proven record of ALWAYS telling the truth. They even risk their jobs in order to get the facts as much as accurate as possible to us

trust nobody, always take things with a grain of salt. gfto.

I know a dozen of CNN journalists that would rather be tortured than actually hide or distort a fact, y'know. Hue is right this time

REDPILL TIME
>Ron Paul on Syria gas attack: 'It doesn't make sense. Zero chance Assad did this.'

youtube.com/watch?v=h0cNuPd2CDk

Spencer, the Russian puppet, does one mazurkafor the plebs.

I'll take Tulsi over some satanic 666 kike and his liberal wife any day of the week

>Liberal wife
>not democrat Tulsi

OY VEY

>not seeing my first post
>still being shills
Yep

she would have done the same..

in fact the person who is most likely responsible for this is Ivanka after seeing pictures and turning on her "make decisions with my emotions" womyn power.

hasn't trump proved that we'll never have a decent president ever again?

Reddit pls go.

Actually she already gave a public statement condemning the attack.

mobile.twitter.com/undefined/status/850222089290137600

>female leader

I don't know why but it seems you can never trust a female to be a leader. They will always manage to fuck it up. They seem to be missing a certain leadership quality.

You are 100% correct, but the way the US is going, we will have a female leader soon. This is a shill thread, but Tulsi is pretty based, and id be damned if i let shillary get the spot.