REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment...

REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

I fear that Trump was a mistake

oh so sleepy, so tired. please, lay down and sleep now. we talk about this tomorrow, for now lets sleep. hmmmm sleep

Go back to r/the_donald faggot, we actually have freedom of opinion here, and what he did was a fucking disaster for his movement and his followers. He ran as a non-interventionist candidate and now he's going against that promise

"wahh my brain can't comprehend these 12D chess moves" thats kinda the point

This

the board's called politics, not fr*cking trump

trump this trump that 4d chess trump trump donald trump emperor trump

Maybe, but I doubt it.

I supported Trump since early 2016, but right now it looks like he's just another neocon.

Another war which is going to destabilize Syria even more and lead to more refugee flows to Europe, i.e. we are the ones going to get fucked again.

More terrorism when Abdul takes over...

Trump really fucked up and you're being a shill if you can't look at people critically.

He was still better than Hillary but that doesn't say much. He betrayed everything he said, regarding Syria, before he got elected.

bombed syria because they gassed there own people and if he didnt he would of been shat on by everyone but is Sup Forums lovers easy choice
everyone and at makes him a neocon

Not really. He could have ended this conflict on the first day of taking office by just using those Tomahawks on the rebels.
But instead he fired them at the Syrian army after an obvious as fuck false flag attack.

Now all the rebels have to do is keep gassing some irrelevant ISIS supporters because they have seen that the media hype around it is enough to force Trump into action.

(0.50 has been deposited in your account)

omg some missiles now i'm going to jump ship. and hillary was hawkish. people who change opinions as soon as they're let down aren't waiting to see the results of this. wait for the bigger picture.

>Sup Forums - shilling for the highest power on earth
what happened?

>le shills xD

Fuck off, retard.
Trump fucked up big time and he is rightfully being called out for his mistake.

Go back to r/the_donald if you want to keep sucking his cock.

Sup Forums was going to become increasingly opposed to Trump over the next couple of years anyway due to Sup Forums's innate contrarianism and the outsider status of its users.

His betrayal of his base supporters has only hastened that. If you have a problem with this, I suggest fucking off to reddit as this is where we're at now.

Or maybe it's people who voted for him pissed that he's doing the total opposite of what we voted him for?

Yeah, Hillary was hawkish. That's why I didn't like her. Trump pretended to be an isolationist and I fell for it. That's why I liked him.

We fell for a two man con you fucking idiot.

>we
u wot m8

at all you got shill r the donald and neocons

Why would Assad gas his own people in a war he is easily winning? Do you have a fucking brain?

Trump's an idot, either the deep state has shit on him and forced his hand or else he was part of the deep state all along

This.

not only does he have to represent his voters he has to represent the interests of my government.

he didt pretend. ((((THEY))) got to him.

He was anti war in syria judjing from his 2013 tweets, dont know why he didt take the bullet like jfk did.

>now i'm going to jump ship.

Shut the fuck up you giga-partisan retard. People can criticize him for this retarded move without turning into a #HillShill

I still believe he was the best choice from the available candidates, but that doesn't mean I have to keep my mouth shut when he breaks one of his major election promises.

>false-flaggers

so do you just call everyone that has a differing opinion a false flagger just because there's no downvote button here?

You're either completely politically uninformed or a kike. This was the worst thing Trump could do and he has lost my support. Either way fuck you.

he never was the media just made him out to be one and he only send a few tomohawks to a empty field also not falling for trump because he was a meme fucking fag

Reminder that there is nothing wrong with overthrowing the Assad regime

shariablue shills out.

is everyone on this board an american expat? didn't you expect to be let down?

i don't fall for the movement but from my moral point I'm not okay with Trump, I hope he change his mind

stfu you plebbit retard
trump attacked a souvreign nation and helped a bunch of goatfuckers in the time they need it the most
Assad was about to win this shit until trump and his (((team))) decided to believe white helmet aka alnussra propaganda

During the campaigns
>Trump being a non-interventionist is a good thing. Hillary would start war!

Now
>Trump being an interventionist is a good thing. I love that he's following Hillary Clinton's blueprints for attacking Assad's regime!

People like you are so fucking embarrassing. You're basically a cultist.

Because that already worked so well in Iraq and Libya

How does Donald's dick taste faggot? People have a right to feel betrayed.

>bait anti-Trump sentiment

That's right, we support our president no matter what. Fuck Syria! Israel would use that land better anyway.

winning kek he is just holding the ground he as got
he is only winning against the legit rebels and it dont matter if he did or not it looks like he did and if trump done nothing putin wont think him a fool like obama and the neo cons and democrats would keep calling him a russian shill

FUCK OFFFFFF I SUPPORTED HIM BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN FUCKING SYRIA!!!! GO TO HELL REDDIT REEEEEEEE FUCK TRUMP

it tastes really good i really like sucking donald trump's dick. what's it like caring this much about my country's interests?

Reminder that everyone who posts about chess is an ignorant reddit faggot who is probably under the age of 20.

Yeah Goyim. Open the boarders the Refugees are coming. Fight for our (((GREATEST ALLY))) goyims.

ISIS territory shrinks every day.

>country's interests?

I like how they don't ever bring the term "American people" into the light anymore.

It's just "American interests" now.

I wonder why that is...

It's not shilling when he actually made a really big mistake.

Why don't you go back on your /r/The_KikePuppet safe space ?

I think the only pro-Trump anons left must be JIDF shills at this point

>You're basically a cultist.
Fucking this.

>forced his hand
I really want to believe this, but I don't know.

Fuck the kikes.

yep. that's the way it is.

>being invaded

This is occupied territory, faggot. Has been for quite some time.

The mods openly collude with the occupiers and the site admin is content to write this board off as an acceptable loss.

Infinity is also being occupied now that some of their mods have been bought out.

.pl has the sperging ashesposter who will bring more eventually.

When your opponent doesnt play fair by stacking the deck so comedically in their favor as to make losing impossible, the only remaining winning move you have is to not play.

It's r/The_Donald cancer, user. This is why I unironically miss /mlpol/, they all fucked off.

this

they mainly post once over and over with proxies

in iraq not syria it grows there but not alot mostly just them holding ground assad and russian forces are only taking rebel and kurdish ground

Get out plebbit faggot, back to your echochamber.

Holding one front and beating the others equates to winning when you are faced with three factions in a war you fucking moron.

$0.15 deposited

>(((my government)))
I see.
Shalom then.

>trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment

Fuck America, fuck Israel, and fuck foreign wars

Pretty much my sentiment
you'd be a fool if you think what he did was right and was it not our one of our reason to prefer trump over clinton bcs she will attack syria

I don't know if you are a paid shill doing the divide and conquer tactic but fucking THIS

nope, I meme'd for him to become POTUS hoping he'd hold off the ZOG wars but now he's bowing down to them and doing their bidding

He has betrayed his base, even Canadians like me who helped fight in the meme war.

He was supposed to be the non-interventionist candidate.

Memed for him, regret it now.

This was supposed to be the outcome for backing Killary.

Nah. I'm not liking El Trumpo much either but Hillary was genetically engineering a 9'' granny futa cock to fuck Putin in the ass with and you and I would be the meatshields that would pave the way for her bloody path.

>REMINDER: Sup Forums is currently being invaded with false-flaggers trying to bait anti-Trump sentiment. Don't fall for the ruse.

Shareblue and Putinbots have formed a weird alliance
How to spot them:
>NEOCON!!!
>KIKE PUPPET
>Go back to r/the_donald
>HE BETRAYED US!!
>PROTRUMP ARE SHAREBLE!!
>WE WERE TRICKED!!!

>anyone who disagree with the God Emperor (LE WALL JUST GOT 10 FEET HIGHER) is a shill

SINGLE POST OP UNLESS OP REPLIES TO ME THIS IS AN AUTOMATED SHILLING THREAD

DO NOT REPLY

------------------------------------------------------

since when did Sup Forums have to agree on one consensus and shoot down all other opinions

100% this.

It was genuinely a much better board, it was a perfect filter.

Since the r_donald personality cult invaded.
They meme good sometimes, but they have a solid core of cancer.

They have, in an ironic twist occupied (so when are we going to get rid of Sup Forums?)

Trump fucked up.

You're no better than the SJW calling everyone who disagrees with them nazis.

Trump betrayed us all for his fucking liberal daughter.

Take a fucking hike and get a clue what is happening. Do you not see Cheney, Hillary, Pelosi, Mccain cheering him on?

> nerve gassing civilians with sarin should be internationally acceptable
> tactical strikes against chemical weapon caches are bad

as per your gypsy-tier logic

I'm not a shill.

FUCK TRUMP.

Trump said he changed his mind on Assad.

Good goy, trump is done.

The goyim think they can EVER beat G_ds chosen race. It's cute really. Like a dog trying to outsmart it's master.

Trump didn't run as a noninterventionist.

Now you, the Serb, and the Thai fag who shill on here every day can stop posting.

Exactly it. Paid shill or not he is right. I'm disappointed that Trump turned in to the same swamp dwelling neocon that always enhabits Washington.

>a 70-year-old billionaire with establishment friends and a Jewish convert daughter was going to shake up Washington

Yeah, we have been wrong.

The thing is that some of us have balls and brains to admit it, some don't.