prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12694127
twitter.com/AnonBabble

slide thread

*** TO ALL DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ***

PLEASE STOP CRYING SO MUCH, YOU´RE FLOODING MY COUNTRY

KEK

Read this dumbasses and learn something about how the world actually is. What Trump did was 100% right.

Isnt the new american century a pile of shit?

Trump betrayed us all last night. Hang him high boys!!!

Fucking crack of dawn on the east coast always means the rest of the goddamn world is shilling here in Sup Forums.

But i want to glass the middle-east.

What did Trump do wrong?

Cant believe nu/pol/ is crying over some sandniggers, shouldve nuked them tbqhfam

STOP PRETENDING LIKE BOMBING ASSAD LAST NIGHT WAS A GOOD THING.

BE HONEST FOR ONCE.

I OWN A FUCKING MAGA HAT THAT I BOUGHT FOR 100$, DON'T TELL ME I'M NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER.

He made the least worst choice of all the terrible choices. This one has everyone conflicted.

lol all these fags caring about us bombing syria

who the fuck cares?

I want immigration policy enforced and I want infastructure increased

I love the poorly educated -- Trump on his supporters.

How is /ptg/ defending actions that align, support neocon interests?

Deal with it. God-Emperor has given a sign. If you schills are so thin-skinned it's your problems.

Fuck you America! I hope Putin and NKorea send some warm greetings your way for fucking up the world for the sake of fucking Israel.

Oh wow, Assad was bombed?

Please show me how assad was bombed. Last I heard an empty airfield was bombed because somebody(assad) was stupid enough to let some fucker take off from his field and bomb babies and film it. Fucking retard

Now, Trump is +20 in international approval rating and you are against it for some reason.

>bombing a sovereign nation because unverified images upset your daughter

>Every single leader of a Great Nation throughout history uses a show of Military Force to shut everyone the fuck up.

Trump's just doing whats proven to work time and again.

Whats the problem?

>bombs assad after watching white helmet propaganda
>Hurr durr trump is protecting us

KYS PLEBBIT

Dude it's just one military base. Stop being such a knee jerk, none of this will matter in a month

This

It is another episode of America attacks a leader to bring in democracy and destruction episode.

president Trump

Trump is just Hillary with a fake tan and a dick at this point.

You all got played. This isn't 4d chess. Trump loaded his cabinet with neocons and what you're seeing is the result.

>b-but muh god emperor muh americanism not globalism dude maa lmao fellow centipedes

Look at the state of you, Israel's puppet.

YET ANOTHER SHILL SPLIT THREAD

GO HERE

It was a concrete shed with a skeleton crew who worked off site.

> Not being a neocon makes you a shill or nu/pol/

MAGA

>Henry Kissinger
Is this b8?

(((henry kissinger)))

EXCEPT HE BOMBED THE FORCES THAT FIGHT AGAINST ISIS YOU DUMB FUCK!!

(((They))) made this happen again and again, trump is just anorher puppet like obongo

NO GO HERE GO HERE:

making me laf m8

>bombing assad
what u on senpai

It want a good thing, but it wasnt bad either, nothing has happened and everyone is satisfied. Dems and necons are satisfied something was done, Assad and Russia are satisfied they werent competely bombed to shit. Win-win.

AWOOOOO

Why is United States acting in the best interest of ISIS and Al-Qaeda

What the fuck was he supposed to do, say Good boy Assad, gas more people with Sarin and Chlorine?

>Obama droned the shit out of the Middle East on a daily basis
>not a peep from Congress
>after seeing top ten images of dead niggers that make you say fuck having borders and peace and shit, Trump shoots missiles at an empty airbase
>OMG TRUMP SHOULD HAVE CONSULTED US!

There's a lot of 12 year olds in this thread acting like this is the bush administration (which they were too young to remember) all over again.
Except Bush held a press conference declaring "shock and awe" and and invasion
Trump just said "Stop killing babies, I blew up your planes"
They are autistic 12 year olds who dont have the memory and can't tell the difference. go easy on them

>they actually fell for the trump meme

What do you mean?

wasn't it Assad's place or what?

>all these fucking cucks
Do you feel in charge?

Don't cape for Trump on this. He told us from the beginning to hold him to the standard he sets for himself. If he starts selling us out to not take it.

Are you pro-Assad or are you pro-Trump? Because Trump has proven that you can't completely be both anymore.

Time to take sides for the long term.

Because you are a retard

I used to be a trump supporter until he blew up the airplane of a baby killer

but serious cant let get nuclear dodes

>100$ for the hat

yeah your judgement is bad so stfu

>America First forgotten - this doesn't help the America People in any way
>detente with Russia in the Middle East unlikely
>campaigned on a non-interventionist foreign policy
>Neocons are happy

sorry your country will never be as powerful as ours

also glad you are a geopolitical expert, Achmed

All the wrong people are happy about this tbqhwyf.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

REAL ONE HERE

"NEW AMERICAN CENTURY" IS NEOCON BULLSHIT

>doesn't help american people

>except politically when the entire world and half of the democrats fully support him and his approval rating goes up 20% and he can enact all sorts of policies like muslim ban and immigration and infastructure

Fucking short sighted idiot. WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB

>gop use nuclear option for sc
>trump goes to war.

art of the deal of getting swindled by the jew. bet these cucks wont remove antiguns laws either.

I actually understand why Trump did it. It was to send a message to the world that he isn't a weak cuck like Barack "B-but m-muh r-redline" Obama on foreign policy.
I hope there wont be any regime change in Syria though. It will only destabilize the region.

no I'm not Jewish, I just think Jews can be our allies and we should listen to them

he did it for approval rating and that means he will be able to pressure democrats politically to stop opposing his every move

it's smart but you are dumb so you do not understand

>Guys, bombing a fucking shithole without any evidence is a message of STRENGHT AND MORAL LEADERSHIP

Stability in Syria is an important goal as it will reduce the number of muslim refugees. Tillerson affirmed his commitment to a stable Syria earlier today. The plan is still to remove Assad via a fair election, as always.

Trump is just flexing his muscle and showing the world the US is not under cucked leadership any longer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But I wanna make more Trump Generals ;_;

It's more likely that the Democrats will reconstitute themselves around an anti-war message. They're not going to give him an inch, they hate him on principle.

it's called optics you autistic retard
have you ever heard of politics in your life
trump needs an approval rating so he can destroy the left. this will get him that

IT'S

FULL

OF

TRUMP

Maybe you would be right if Schumer and Pelosi both didn't come out this morning and support Trump's decision.

But they did. So you are a fucking retard.

Only one of them is the real thread

Why'd he rush to intervene so soon? It makes it look like an emotional decision. Couldn't he have waited until the allegations were verified, and then sought congressional approval?

>bombing innocent people, destabilizing Syria even more, and creating more of a vacuum for ISIS to gain more power is okay because it will help his approval ratings which is 4D Chess because it will BTFO lefties and let him get more done even though he has a super majority in congress and is the president yet has accomplished nothing but broken campaign promises so far
The fucking mental gymnastics it must take to still be a Trump cheerleader. I can't even imagine what it must feel like to see failure after failure by Trump and then twist it in your mind to be a victory.

for the record I'm not Jewish, I'm just like you guys

>H-H-Hillary is a warmonger, Trump will o-only attack I-ISIS, b-b-because of that, I voted for Trump, hehe...

LMAO, I cannot even imagine how frustrating it must be for a Trump supporter to defend the recent missile strike. It is obvious Trump has lost a lot of support even on this board see strawpoll.me/12694127

Just admit that Trump is a neocon. He has hired the swamp, not drained it. With some very good mental gymnastics Trump supporters could still defend it, but now with this missile strike even the most brainwashed fags like Alberto Barbosa poster and the sperglord from poland, can only sit and watch themselves getting BTFO on this board.

Also looks like we can increase the numbers in pic related. USA is again into total war mode, just like it has been my whole life. Only Obama was not a warmonger, damn I miss that guy

can't argue with logic i see

WTF I love Trump's foreign policy now!

this sounds like an adult swim TV series of skeletons that do concrete laying at obscure parts of the world and never have to worry about getting gassed because they're bone

Get this shit of Sup Forums. Go take your kike puppet threads to /leftypol/

Guys...we're gonna need Kek to get Kikener out of the WH asap. He's fucking everything up. Trump's weak spot is Ivanka.

obama bombed the out of the ME, created isis and armed terrorists groups and destabilized and destroying europe with the rapefugees. why would some bombs for a false flag scare them?

Fuck off back to where you all came from. No nigger or kike lovers allowed here.

This.

Schumer and Pelosi aren't the future of the Democratic Party, and definitely don't represent or understand the influential progressive element of the Left that inveterately hates Trump and will see this as America bullying a impoverished, Muslim-majority nation.

wtf I'm a #cruzmissle now

I approve if Trump doesn't escalate any further.

>American missiles worse than slavshit rockets
explain

Will Trump be the next member of this collage?

>super majority 64

Who's the madman standing behind the G machine?

This desu.

A single tomahawk missile costs 1.59 million dollars. Combine that by the 59 missiles the US ordered to be fired off two warships in the Mediterranean Sea, and you're looking at a bill of around $94 million.

You could have used that money to repair your shit infrastructure, but no.

Holy shit, americans are so retarded

Think of the children, user!

I can only hope this was a case of 6 million dimensional peek-a-boo and not what it seems.

Is there a solid number on how many are dead from this?
From last I heard, no Russians were killed because they were warned in advance. Did Russians just get the fuck outta Dodge and not tell Syria what was happening?

Weren't those missles already paid for. Just don't replace them, surely they have enough.

I just hope that Trump won't let this escalate further than just kicking a door across the room.

Need to spend that 54 billion on something.

Is everyone really this worked up over a little missile banter?

Same. The whole "regime-change and then nation-building" policy has failed time and time again. These Muslims don't want democracy.

He's probably a disgusting shitskin/nigger, you're just making him happy

what

>Stop making Trump general threads.

As of late yesterday, he has lost the popular mandate and divine right to be "God-Emperor".
He does not deserve to be glorified by Sup Forums anymore.