i.imgur.com/Luv7Tbq.jpg
>Raqqa Mar30
i.imgur.com/tN6z1Rs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr7
>BREAKING:US launches 50 tomahawk missiles at Al-Shayrat airbase, struck aircraft and runway. 6 dead, 15 aircraft destroyed
>US envoy:We are compelled to take own action if UN fails in Syria
>SAA denies chemical weapons attack in southern Idlib
>N Hama: jihadists retake Maardes town, hit SAA with suicide bombing
>DeZ:SAA advances 400m in IS held cemetery
>IS still holds it's ground in Palmyra, hoping to repell SAA advance en route to Arak
>rebels bomb largest Christian city
>Erdogan:next stage of Operation Euphrates Shield will include Iraq
>At least 58 dead & over 200 wounded in rebel-held Khan Shaykun due to chemical weapons
>119+ Saudi soldiers and mercenaries have been killed by the Houthis in 2017
>31+ killed, 40 wounded in IS attack on Tikrit
>IS raid in Yemen leaves scores of Houthi troops dead

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/
theantimedia.org/10-facts-war-syria/
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vhdfdmgv4CI
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4fVLGzLUM
youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I
youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-DuBhsaEQE
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WW is after 2 years

1st for incompetent USA

merrika dindu nuffin syria made em do it :(

What is truly amazing is how the collective memory and conscious of even Sup Forums was changed over night so that everyone who doesn't want a war in Syria is a Russian Troll

>SNHR: at least 3 civilians (2 children and a woman) killed in Syrian-Russian alliance warplanes missiles fired on Kafr Zita city in Hama governorate northern suburbs on April 6

S-so brave from Assad! Please kill more children i love you

nth for Christian Syria under Assad

PRESIDENT ASSAD OF SYRIA IS NOT AN EVIL DICTATOR KILLING HIS PEOPLE- THE ESTABLISHMENT HAS LIED!
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/09/24/president-assad-of-syria-is-not-an-evil-dictator-killing-his-people-the-establishment-has-lied/

Breaking: US Trying to Rescue Intelligence Officers from Eastern Aleppo City
veteranstoday.com/2016/12/06/breaking-us-trying-to-rescue-intelligence-officers-from-eastern-aleppo-city/

VICTORY: Aleppo’s Old City Now Fully Liberated by Syrian Army, Remaining Terrorists in Retreat
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/06/breaking-aleppos-old-city-now-fully-liberated-by-saa-remaining-terrorists-in-retreat/

Russia Destroys Most ISIS Heavy Weaponry, U.S. Promptly Airdrops 50-Tons Of Weapons Into Syria
mintpressnews.com/russia-destroys-most-isis-heavy-weaponry-u-s-promptly-airdrops-50-tons-of-weapons-into-syria/210655/

Graphic: Syrian Army Soldiers Tortured and Executed By USSaudi Backed Moderate Terrorists
liveleak.com/view?i=522_1462924812

Assad’s Death Warrant
counterpunch.org/2016/09/15/assads-death-warrant/

MUST SEE VIDEO: US Peace Council returns from Syria, a country fighting “invasion by the most powerful country in the world”
theduran.com/must-see-video-us-peace-council-returns-syria-county-fighting-invasion-by-most-powerful-country-world/

US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is The Islamic State's New Top Commander In Iraq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq

Hillary Clinton: Pulitzer prize winning journalist says presidential candidate approved sending sarin gas to Syrian rebels
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/

10 Facts the Mainstream Media Won’t Tell You About the War in Syria
theantimedia.org/10-facts-war-syria/

first for partisangirl meltdown

URGENT: Syrian army and militias are fighting ISIS terrorists on the streets of Palmyra
en.hunternews.ru/?p=3582

“I’m Back From Syria. The Media Is Lying To You!”
usatwentyfour.com/im-back-from-syria-the-media-is-lying-to-you/

The Covert Origins of ISIS
youtu.be/oMjXbuj7BPI

The Syrian War What You're Not Being Told
youtu.be/dkamZg68jpk

Russia Syria Iran: Storm Clouds Gathering re post Oct 10 2015
youtu.be/HxrSjGsEcto

General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years
youtu.be/9RC1Mepk_Sw

Independent Investigation Finds Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons
theantimedia.org/independent-investigation-finds-that-syrian-rebels-used-chemical-weapons/

Secret Cable Reveals US Plan To Overthrow Assad By Exploiting "Extremist Groups"
zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-21/secret-cable-reveals-us-plan-overthrow-assad-exploiting-extremist-groups

Guardian accidentally shows even more proof Syrian “rebels” are western stooges
off-guardian.org/2015/10/05/guardian-accidentally-shows-even-more-proof-syrian-rebels-are-western-stooges/

US Chooses to Work With Al-Qaeda Over Russia on Syrian Issue
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201509151027016597-western-support-of-al-qaeda-against-al-assad-must-stop-alexandre-del-valle/

Mythology, Barrel Bombs, and Human Rights Watch ~ Paul Larudee
thewallwillfall.org/2015/07/21/mythology-barrel-bombs-and-human-rights-watch-paul-larudee/

European Refugee Crisis - The Anatomy of a Coverup
youtu.be/CeE4Ux4t9Vw

Mainstream Media Admits Syrian “Rebels” Have Been Starving Civilians in Aleppo
theantimedia.org/media-admits-rebels-starve-civilians/

SYRIA: Consign “Barrel Bombs” to the Propaganda Graveyard
21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/17/syria-consign-barrel-bombs-to-the-propaganda-graveyard/

Independent Canadian journalist challenges MSM, explains what actually is going on in Syria
youtu.be/rUhe87r5bEE

INTERVIEW: Christian SAA Commando, Life on Aleppo’s Front Lines
21stcenturywire.com/2017/03/28/interview-patrice-fighting-on-aleppos-front-lines/

>#Russia MoD: 6 MIG-23 jets, radar locator, supply warehouse and a training centre destroyed resulting of the #US strike.
>4 dead, 2 missing, 6 with burn wounds

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=U4C5TBYHWtQ

Long live Assad!, the Lion of Damascus!

Fuck kikes!

>Your precious Shia friends used to behead and castrate Christian children in Lebanon and throw them off rooftops in front of the world's media.

I'm not saying iran is great, but it just appears that letting sunni salafists like isis take over syria to turn it into the clusterfuck that is iraq and libya, compared to that situation it seems if you are interested in a stable situation where people can live their lives, the assad regime seems to be doing that aswell, besides assad is alawite and there's been a pretty big christian minority in syria that he's been protecting for example.

The hell do you think is going to happen to them when sunni salafists take over, just look at iraq dumbass..

>shias kill more christians than sunnis
bullshit, besides neither shia or sunni are good or perfect, which is why people like assad who is alawite is a good mediator to keep things secular without letting either completely take over.. And this is what you want gone, and risk turning syria into complete bullshit and sectarian strife between shia and sunni, with the christians and others as collatteral.

This is clearly about saudi arabia qatar and turkey seeing sunni salafists as better than iran and hezbollah, which is the oppinion you have, i'm the oppinion that neither is good, but somehow with assad aside from the bullshit from both sunni and shia he manages to pull off a reasonable degrees of secularization..

Why can't you assholes just go fight in iraq instead of ruining another country with your sunni shia bullshit? And then we have to take all kinds of refugees from shia and sunni aswell that ALSO hate US, just because they don't believe in a modicum of secularization and peace but have a political agenda to btfo eachother?

And btw. who is attacking who at the moment, is syria attacking anyone, no it's the sunni salafists attacking syria.. and israel is allying with them because they don't like hezbollah and iran. So fuck up syria too? Assholes.

Small reminder to OP that we should recycle old threads if they are not dead when the current thread reaches bump limit.

Recycle this one, when this thread hits bumplimit and it is still alive.

wtf I love Al Qaeda now

I love hos they put spikes in the American/Jewish part

>6 with burn wounds
>50 cruise missiles

my sides

>where are the 36 rockets?
>muh 5% paper failure rate

turns out worse than slavshit

>billions of dollars and approximately 50-60 tomahawk missiles to that little damage to an airstrip

>Implying the attack wasn't a false flag as well.

>Tomahawk confirmed to be the suck
>Leopard 2A4 confirmed memetank
>TOW can't destroy a t72 via front armor
>Abrams BTFO by 9M14 Malyutka
This war has told us quite alot about "supreme" NATO-hardware.

maybe the Kuznetsov's smoke screen stuck around the air base?

I wonder how anti-assad apologists will explain this shit

I can't believe this actually fucking happened.

that song can win him war alone

>my reaction when i woke up forty mins ago to hear the tomahawk missile attack on a Syrian airbase

What the shit /sg/

>of even Sup Forums
Hardly. Most of those faggots are Redditards from t_d and other normalfags who can't think outside of their narrowset values and ideas. Ie. Trump is good = anyone against him is bad

at the very least no bakeries nor bakers were gassed in the process

They are going >muh false
Would be my guess.

Thank you for idea but seems this one kicked off. If it will still be around by the next bake, it should be used, yeah. I will not be around for next baking though, so maybe you can coordinate transition to that one

Jesus christ /sg/ is retarded, I hope Trump finishes the job next time

Hamas rocket tier

>billions of dollars
are you retarded?

Nah, they wont report it all, that's it

lol what were 4 children doing on a fucking airfield? gonna call bullshit on this one

Fuck off to your neocon kike general

Burgers have meme rockets, from 59 only 23 get to airfield. And half of those hit nothing

The_Donald is calling, you can keep sucking that jewish cock over there

Don't you know user? Everything which does not come from leftist, neoliberal and neocon (((sources))), govs and media is a lie and fake news in the west. They even mark it on social media as fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=vhdfdmgv4CI

A S S A D W A V E 2 0 1 7

BREAKING: NATO says Syria to blame for US strikes after attack - AFP
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz4fVLGzLUM

That's why all the NATO states did sperg out when Russia fired their cruise missiles from the black sea to hit "moderates" Syria - the amount of failed rockets was 1 (and even thats not confirmed).

They did realize that Tomahawks are shitty rockets and have a high failure rate and that Slavshit rockets are better.

trump is just another puppet
59 tomahawks caused almost no damage
90 million petrodollars spend

youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I

Could this ridiculous failure rate be due to burgers using the oldest and rustiest shit they had? They did this before.

get a load of this smartass

>airstrike accidentally kills 3 civilians
>fucking assad let sunni salafists take over who will do to syria what they did in iraq.

a) it's war toothpaste b) the jihadis shield key war depots etc. close to civilians on purpose to deter anyone hitting it.. and if they destroy it they will claim that there was civilian casualties even if there weren't, it's basic war psyop to make your adversary look immoral compared to you, which you apparently constantly fall for.

That depot that was hit that contained gas with a low yield bomb causing the gas to spread was also located near civilians..

and finally c)

If you are interested in reducing casualties then you should be concerned about stopping these fucking jihadis which are essentially ISIS proxies, so that the war ends quickly. The longer it goes on the more civilian casualties you ofcourse risk. This has always been the predicament and part of why these groups are there..

Because the jihadis figured out long ago that if they put their shit/and surround themselves with civilians then they have safety because then you will be reluctant to bomb that place since if you aren't 100% accurate you hit some civilians that turns into a PR disaster which the jihadis then do to recruit more people, and pretend like they are victims/the good guys.

This is part of why these conflicts are so lengthy, it's very hard to get rid of them without boots on the ground, airstrikes have a massive blast radius and it's sometimes hard to seperate civilians from jihadis when you're in a fucking airplane, aswell as jihadis deliberately leak false intel so you blow up civilians to again give them a PR victory.

>crying about some king sandniggers airfield
So this is the nu/pol/ ive been hearing about

You have to go back

Go back to that connoisseur of many ethnic foods the_donald, plebbitfag. You don't belong here.

Whatever happens, /sg/, it was an honor to shitpost with you.

Yes, I used to be a Trump supporter, I trusted the man, but recent events have left me upset and doubtful. First Flynn, now Bannon, now the Syria attack...I'm starting to get nervous.

Well, nuclear war can't be that bad, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk

>nu/pol/ calling others /nu/pol
Go be a jewish cocksucker somewhere else.

>newfag

Nigger Assad is a secularist and fights the jew

This only helps Daesh and Al Qaeda

Just like the Kosovo war told us that stealth is just a meme.
> spend 640 billions per year for military and weapons
> 60 year old Slavshit turns out to be better

Will Russia give the Houthis new toys to punish the KSA? Maybe Russia should bomb the Saudi AF next time they commit war crimes.

I feel so betryed and misused. Trump has betrayed us.

Should I dump some syrian QTs Sup Forums?

>wah muh favorite sandnigs, he keeps the peace and diversity
Go back to plebbit faggots

Don't flood the thread with off topic garbage

well? what were children doing on an airfield in the first place? I'm against the bombing too, but this is ridiculous, and I'm not saying that USA haven't done this before too, just asking what were the children doing there?

>59 cruise missiles
>~20 craters
>15 old jets
>6 dead
Fucking efficiency!
But srsly where are the other 40 missiles?

shitty cemicals that had no real effect followed by farts in some airbase

these triggered some laws and nobody gives a shit

>hates sandniggers
>aids Al Qaeda
user, I think you might be retarded

Up your ass faggot

it's shown me that overspending and too much money without any proper R&D is the bane of the Military
more damage would have been done to that airfield if they did A-10 strafes than use Tomahawks.

also if the Syrians find an undetonated and intact Tomahawk Cruise missile, i'd bet the Iranians and Russians would be interested

WWIII starts now

some of the missiles hit nearby villages

>some king sandniggers airfield
Oh look, Shlomos first war.
Fucking millenials.

>look at me I have no arguments, that is why I am writing complete nonsense

USA has killed more terrosrists than anyone else, including AssHat, fact.

This.

Just pretend that it did never happen.
And if it somehow still finds it's way to the media, just say that it's an accident or that the children were terrorists.

My first good laugh of the day, Top KEK. Thanks Poland bro

>nu/pol/
>lurk and shitpost for 9 years
>Redditards call you nu/pol/
Oy gevalt.

$20 says we've also created more, bud.

i concede that the gas attack was a false flag, and either way i don't give a shit about syrian children.
why should i care about assad? because he's secular? he's still a muslim. i don't want regime change, i want them all dead. civilians, combatants, sunnis, shias, israel, secular muslims, kurds, all of them.

But Russian cruise missiles actually mostly hit their targets so far.
Unless you mean for countermeasures, but then memehawks were used in Libya and Iraq so they definitely already have them.

ok than, thanks for clearing that up, that's all I was looking for.

>more damage would have been done to that airfield if they did A-10 strafes than use Tomahawks
Exactly.
>i'd bet the Iranians and Russians would be interested
Dude, Kalibr missile has been proven to be more effective than this piece of junk.

Don't listen this fag Post whatever the fuck you want

Suddenly I am not so concerned about US capabilities in a WWIII scenario.

well, for starters, only 25 missiles or so of the alleged 59 actually hit the airbase, I don't think that the other 34 evaporated in the air, they had to hit somewhere... regardless, it was a very foolish and irresponsible move by the US, they're playing with fire here..

You are not even trying anymore.

Someone is buttmad. But hey at least your salty tears are delicious.

They did not work.

>Assad
>Terrorist
so, are you JIDF, r*ddit or simply retarded?

edgy

Fuck off faggot

This kind of bullshit is litearlly why there's a rapefugee crisis

Doesn't change the fact you are shedding tears for some sandnigger muslim who doesnt even consider the attack last night as an act of war

fresh bread.
youtube.com/watch?v=n-DuBhsaEQE

WAS IT 4D CHESS OR NOT? DID HE LITERALLY JUST BOMB ASSAD?

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

>nu/pol/
>/sg/ and /ug/ has been around longer than /ptg/
user, i think you're the newfag for sucking Israeli cock this hard

or all of them, which is the most plausible assumption.

>the absolute state of Trumps foreign policy

Trump supporters are a fuckin cult lmao

Has anyone been onto the_donald's new submission page? they've all done a 180 and love the idea of war with russia now

I HATE AMERICANS

why would you want them dead in their own containment zone? you moan so much about arabs being outside of the middle east but you want constant war there, for as long as these countries are war torn you'll have hundreds of thousands of arabs migrating to the west per year

And ive been positing for 20 years

Just because ive writren it down doesnt make ot so faggot, go back to plebbit