If Germans are master race they why were they living in huts until Southern European crusaders converted them at...

if Germans are master race they why were they living in huts until Southern European crusaders converted them at swordpoint?

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/europe/frankish_influence_modern_europe.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You do realize your country is on welfare, Sweden etc is your Social secretary.

Because Wewlius Caesar was mean to dem Germans

South Europe MASTER RACE

I wanna see that attitude when you beg us to fight the muzzies for you.

Are you even a country? You're kind of like those Balkan nations full of gypsies that just falls into irrelevancy.

We were one of the greatest once upon a time :'(

You're still great Portugal, I love you.

why is this allowed to happen

Yeah, i'll admit your greatness too. Only the Portuguese could tar the rest of the west with "Muh slavery" when it was my country that blockaded your shit show Brazil to stop chattel slavery. Good job.

You and the Austrians have done a great job of making history forget your shit.

Because your parents voted 'yes' to EU membership.

>some nations get more back from the EU than they pay in.
KEK. That's how taxes work. You were too stupid not to vote against entering the EU even though it was just some kind of state welfare scheme.
Also fuck that shit, all the money that comes is spent on stupid shit. That Dutch guy was right about Portugal.

Check pic.

Damnit, I hate being one of the creditcards of the EU

We did it in 1761, without your help.
Marques de Pombal abolished slavery, but our territory was so big that it was diffcult to end it all.. then a century later u guys helped

How dare you insult the masterrace

I love you too Spain

Swedecucks and Dutchies only hate giving money to Europe. If it goes to nignogs, they like it.

Yes

>until Southern European crusaders converted them at swordpoint
I actually think there's some truth to this meme but I want to point out that isn't what happened.

kek true

>converted them at gunpoint
Except Europeans converted your Moor asses back in the day, by sword if necessary.

Is that a man or a woman?

Why do Portuguese people think Germans are all Germanic and that Germans think that they are the master race and that now meds are supposed to be the master race even though all med countries have a lower quality of life than Germanic countries?

WE

Not really people here dont really want to pay hum. Aid, but the cucked government and the eeuwige jood deny us to change policy.

And for most people you south europeans are on the same tier als nignogs

Lower quality of life according to (((them))).
We don't have grenade attacks, acid attacks, bus attacks, car attacks, etc...

BUT WE WUZ EMPIRES N SHIET HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO

Also why are Meds so keen on showing that they are the master race by showing memes based on things that happened over a thousands years ago but have nothing since then other than shipping millions of niggers to the Americas?

True, german people have a thing that they dont even like to look in the mirror because of their past.

Or evaporating all our money on wine and women?

We're just as lazy as nignogs.

I give you one thing.

You're smart, joining EU for handouts and gibs, I wish west europeans could see that.

And desu your climate doesnt allow hard work like here

yeah, I bet the Jews faked the average income and economy statistics to make Germans look good, because they like us so much, right?

Ok lets be honest here, why are u guys so weird! Ive met a few germans and they're all really weird

>until Southern European crusaders converted them at swordpoint?

What? We (Salian Franks) converted them (Saxons etc), southern Europe was falling in their own decadence.

WE saved Rome. Dark Ages started when Muhammed died, muslims took North-Africa, and Barbary pirates blocked all Mediterranean trade routes.

Fucking liar.

>Portugal taking any credit for Greece, Italy and Spain

Poortugal was just a reject colony

Explain?

This. It's as retarded as New Zealand taking credit for the British Empire.

I-iberian union now senpai?

There were no Southern European crusaders. Salian Franks (Merovingians aka Belgians) converted voluntarily to the Roman religion and forcefully converted pagan and Arian germanic scum.

That is what we get for not being statusniggers, some lazy-ass hairy Moor comes and steals the credit.

Slide thread, kill yourself. There's important shit going on right now in case you haven't noticed.

400 years ago, I bet most Europeans would have agreed that Italians were the most intelligent race in Europe considering the renaissance started in Italy and they we're responsible for many inventions and discoveries that led to the enlightenment. Now it's the Germanic's who are the most industrious people in Europe. Generally I think most western Europeans should consider themselves equals.

thx for the cash mate much appreciated

we get new roads and shit

Please yes

Portugal was always ahead of Spain
Spain copied their entire behaviour on Portugal, it's sad that people always mistake Spain for the massive super power in history

In terms of historical and scientifical importance
Italy>Greece>Portugal>Spain

Get ethnicly protected by russia or something

I'd even go as far to say thay the Franks saved all of western europe

"After two centuries of rule, the waning power of the Merovingian dynasty prompted Charles Martel (686-741), a native from Liège, to proclaime himself Duke of the Franks and was in all but name de facto ruler of the Frankish Realms.

In 732, he routed the invading Islamic Moorish armies of the Umayyad Caliphate at the Battle of Poitiers (also known as the Battle of Tours), thus saving Europe from Islamisation. This is one of the most important achievements of the Franks in the history of Europe up to this day. Without Charles Martel, Europe, or at least Western Continental Europe, would have become part of the Muslim world, an event that would almost certainly have prevented the Renaissance from happening, and would consequently also have precluded the Great Voyages, the Colonisation, the Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution, and everything that follows. Without Charles Martel, Europe might well have stagnated to the medieval period to this day. As a result, modern technologies wouldn't exist anywhere on Earth."

Vliegt de blauwvoet, storm op zee!

>the Franks saved all of western europe
Fuck off

Greece is more historical and scientifical important than Italy

Also WE WUZ doesn't mean anything if you AREN'T. That's the whole point, everyone's fucked and if you engage in this bullshit then you're no better than an American ghetto negro.

If you WUZ then let us see you BECOME again, because at the rate it's going there won't be much left of us in a century.

Debatable
Italy is like the younger brother that slowly surpassed them in the last five centuries
Nowdays they pretty much stump all of you Mediterraneans

>Italy>Greece
lol no

This mad for stopping the islamisation of europe.

eupedia.com/europe/frankish_influence_modern_europe.shtml

Yes they do, but they also bump all the Nordic Europeans

Spain>Portugal>Greece>Italy

Was reading up on the history of the English language and ended up reading a lot of European history. OP is right. Nords/Celts were both pretty shitty.

Luxembourg needs to be conquered

Just swich Portugal with Spain and thats perfect

If whites are the master race, then why didn't they exist until a bunch of black cunts from Africa decided to migrate north heaps ages ago.

That's just a theory, Mr Abbo.

yeah and it's the best one we have so far.

not even trying to make a point, this thread is garbage

Come on dude! Hidler was le based! Vikanz were actually emperors of Rome!