23/50 ROCKETS HIT THEIR TARGET

23/50 ROCKETS HIT THEIR TARGET
AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAAA

AMERICU IS SHIT AT WAR. SHITTY EXPENSIVE EQIUPMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704071052388439-syria-shairat-planes-damage/
defence.pk/pdf/threads/dutch-submarine-sinks-half-of-us-navy-ctf-in-1990-and-more.142292/
youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5Ux17YKdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AMERICUM MISSILES

33 millions for hit 5 plane and kill 5 persons
Ahahahahahahahah

You do know that they lanched so many in order to overcome defenses so high losses anticipated.

Not that im glad any hit the target.

China must be laughing their asses off right now. Their recent statement that the Chinese military is about equal to that of the US' might have to be revised after this massive fail.

that's what happen when you betray kek, you stop winning

Baguette london speak ahahahahahahah

Every day I become more confident that Russia will crush usa in a war

i'd fight for them and every reactionnary european men should

I'll side with Russia any day of the week

Who? russia?

Some Russian fake media claimed that hit percentage, probably because the reported inaccuracy of their own cruise missiles

yes russia

>23/59 ROCKETS HIT THEIR TARGET
Fixed for you. Either it means some defense worked, and clearly not S-300, much less S-400, or those "precision missiles" pretty bad.

They're from the '70s. You're not the only country with intelligence agency presidents and ancient military hardware, bud.

9/11
23/59

I wonder... how dangerous and useful are those missiles and anti-missiles then? Isn't it better to spend that money on tanks?

>Trillions of dollars spent on the military
>More than half miss their target
lmfao

So do I, mon ami

polan u hav to let us put more missles on your border

I'm no drone expert but doesn't it make sense to fire an excess of them, they're rockets after all, some will miss, some might get shot down, etc.

Tomahawk are not rocket, but fucking GPS and inertial guided cruise missiles

>all americans are dumb jews who fully support senseless war and helping israel!
Divide And Conquer,
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

USA USA USA

A sensible post? What?

Even that won't be enough to beat the US.

They produced and upgraded constantly, especially considering how often USA using them. Those made _at least_ after 00, and should have upgraded electronics and shit. "Muh 70s design" not an excuse.

russia+china+india is a good block, and even if it goes to war and all die it's better than to live under the rule of whatever entity rules america in the shadows

Russia is on the right side of history now. Trump was supposed to join them but he seems to be a kike puppet after all

By good you mean 'almost as good'

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704071052388439-syria-shairat-planes-damage/

"Airbase completely unusable"

btfo shitskin.

Also, Trump is playing 5490D ultrahyper chess.

He tested RUssia's "missile defense system" and it is just a paper tiger, as expected.

sure but why live if we accept defeat right away, in lebanon phallangist did stand up fight

What happened to the 27 other ones

nah i will pass, you may hit my home by mistake with those rockets

How much did those fireworks cost Sup Forums?

What a delusional fuck.

>"unusable"

If only someone made a "stealth" tank

duds. they just slammed into the ground and did nothing

$832,000 per missle

>"Completely Unusable"

who cares, its a sunk cost. probably been sitting on them for more than a decade

Jesus christ almighty

care to elaborate?

No surprise there. Burgers suck at waging war.

defence.pk/pdf/threads/dutch-submarine-sinks-half-of-us-navy-ctf-in-1990-and-more.142292/

>fighting for Russia

Your spelled surrender wrong frog

23/60

>haha you didn't drop a hiroshima on u-us

Do you realize you've been cucked, Putin shills, or what? We just bombed your butt buddy and you didn't do shit. After all those threads about "i swear if 1 american jet hits an SAA target all 300000 iskander missiles gonna DESTROY the US" and nothing happens.

Is it unique to slavs to think this way? I remember Serbs thought they won the war after they got bombed by NATO.

$49,088,000 to cause damage that can be cleared up in a few hours with a shovel and broom.

>american "miss"ilets
youtube.com/watch?v=oKtJjPypT7I

HAHAHAHA

russia is litteraly the last christian country, and the only one to have not retarded foreign policies, i hope you're not a gommie nostalgic

>Burgers still trying to play hard
>After Russia let them play with their bombs
>And they still failed

60 missiles, 23 got there, 6 injured and like 6 planes gone. Good job burger, good job.

So famous S-400 that supposed to protect syrian sky from tomahawk is piece od crap that failed to target a single tomahawk. And tomahawks are also pieces of crap because half of them are not able to hit the target. Or just S-400 is just a overhyped since more than half missles has passed through.

do you suggest that you have ANY doubts?

There are no S-400 in Syria.

Only S-300s and Russia stood down upon request. Considering what those missiles achieved in the end firing a counter missile would have been a waste of money.

They will likely have 10 gazillion troops at the end and 90% load inhibition.

Without our superior Nazi scientists these morons would be still picking cotton and riding horses

Seems you know nothing about Russia at all.

All that damage really makes one think.

>Russia let us play

Kek. We were the ones who told Russia to fuck off or risk getting bombed and they ran like gypsies to the welfare office. The level of delusion among you Putin shills is hilarious.

You got cucked, deal with it.

Well what did you expect from him?

explain to me then instead of being an ominous faggot

>You got cucked

Burger you failed to glass a Syrian Airforce Base when they were on their own. How delusional can you be?

The next level of redpill:
US missile defense system is completely inefficient against russian ICBMs.

>against russian ICBMs
and how accurate are russian ICBMs? As accurate as Tomahawks? How accurate is russian S300 or S400 defense system?

now I understand why americans spend 600+ billions of dollars YEARLY for their military

top kek

The fact that America can make a mistake and every other country just watches like a cuck is pretty telling desu.

I know you expected a huge A-bomb crater like in those pirated Wiley Coyote cartoons you had to smuggle during Ceaușescu's time, but that's not how reality works, Putinbot. It doesn't matter anyways, because as long as there is a single grain of sand undamaged, you Slavaboos think "nothing happened, American military BTFO we can handle a few bombings xD"

Nah, your EMP tech blows us the fuck out though.

Russia is a corrupt and poor shithole run by a bunch of kleptocratic persons degrading in all aspects expect for turning into authoritarism deeper and deeper.

At least not being so delusional.

Yes but afaik none of the missiles were shot down right?
So why didn't they hit?
Even if you launch much more than you need to get trough as many as possibe, you would aim those at the actual targets.

Ha ha. Only won. Classic.

hasn't the orthodox church rose from it's ashes? do you think it was better under Boris Yelstin?

Why does Japan spend so much on their military? I thought the country was almost completely demilitarised after WWII.

This was meant to send a message more than anything. The point is if you use chemical warfare again we will fuck you. Most of the time america has no point being the worlds police, but in this instance we were in the right.

guess those boys are rusty

>I know you expected a huge A bomb crater...

No faggot I expected a down airfield with hardly any personnel and equipment left, considering you fired enough munitions for it. But instead the airfield has suffered minimal structural damage, no personnel dead and only a few outdated planes gone.

If you can't strike 3rd world nation on it's own properly what will you do if a real war breaks out?

> because as long as there is a single grain of sand undamaged

Most of the personnel is unarmed, the airfield is fully functional minus some potholes and only 6 planes got destroyed.

Again how delusional can you be?

What would you want people doing?

Russia or China instigating war over US being incompetent?

Because it is "laundering" large sums of taxpayers of the country.

I missed the latest news you long ago left the madhouse Nikita?

Kek

At least McVeigh was brave enough to drive the uhaul truck and not just send an unmanned missile

>hasn't the orthodox church rose from it's ashes?
The orthodox church is a fucking joke being used as a propaganda tool by the state.
>do you think it was better under Boris Yelstin?
The same shit.

I dont really get why you care about "muh christianity".

Putin said "this could strain our relationship" ie "Ok you're the real alpha here Trump please don't ruin me"

->>>

because christianity is the only hope we have in the fucked up times we live in, you guys don't have gay marriage, in our country children can be created by 3 parents in laboratory to be raised by homesexuals, imagine that
good to see even gopniks have internet

>shows two cropped images
>oh muh gawd he didn do nuffin

Ruski i'm with ya

"You punched me in the face 8 times but you didn't knock me out you pussy" as your eye swells shut. our main mistake was letting you shit holes use our internet

> and bydlos

>man who got knocked out roasts his assailant for missing punches

>The same shit.
Yeltsin wasn't any good at stealthy grabbing clay and subduing Muslim rebels in his own country, Putin is way better.

Radio interference stations can distort the GPS signal and send a tomahawk to blast the desert. At least the Kremlin propaganda constantly insists that these radio interference stations have no analogues.

If the missiles hit the target and went through russian S300 defence systems, why worry?

Here have a video

youtube.com/watch?v=Ow5Ux17YKdM

It's in slav but pics are there.

>"You punched me in the face 8 times but you didn't knock me out you pussy"

No burger it's like you slaped someone over the face and you didn't even redden the hit point.

PIC RELATED

This