She's right, you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too many periods

>Tr*mp

She's my kind of girls

She's actually not wrong. I don't believe for a second that Trump gives even the slightest fuck about Syria or was even shocked by some fake photos of children

C'mon McMormon. Your zog butt buddy Rick Wilson thinks its GREAT!

She's not, but Trump can suck my dick, so I'll just ignore this

It wasn't fake asshole

I want to make her brush her teeth with my jizz

>doesn't threaten Assad
wow lol what a russian puppet smd Tumblrf
>bombs airbase
wtf KKKrump stop politicizing war just mourn the kids dumbass

What a nonsense. Why didn't these people attack Obama over what he did?

Lmao so she supports the gassings?

Can. You. Stop. Writing. Like. This?. It. Makes. You. Look. Like. A. Moron.

So Trump actually does something libcucks supported and now they're buttmad about it

Really shows just how retarded this was. Congratulations, Trump, you wasted more money on the middle east, ruined relations all to appeal to people who don't believe in anything and will always oppose you anyway.

such. le. this.

Whenever leftists try to criticize this action, link them to this interview where Hillary advocated the EXACT SAME THING, on the same day:

>In her first interview since her stunning presidential election defeat by Republican rival Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton on Thursday called for the United States to bomb Syrian air fields.

>"I think we should have been more willing to confront Assad," Clinton said in the interview, conducted by New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof.

>"I really believe we should have and still should take out his air fields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them."

reuters.com/article/us-people-hillary-clinton-idUSKBN179058

And then call Marie Lu a chinky-ching-chong for added effect.

Being outspoken against intervention in serious since 2013 and then changing your mind literally overnight just because of muh dead kids is obvious shallow pandering and a lazy attempt to justify a strike that really accomplishes nothing

If a Mexican killed a kid and Hillary came out the next day saying we 100% need a wall you'd call her out for being a cheap opportunist too

Nah. Trump warned the Russians ahead of time; they removed their equipment and personnel from the airbase.

The point was to simply show the world that he is a leader who takes strong, decisive action. He met with President Xi Jinping the same day, and they discussed North Korea, no doubt.

This was Trump's way of showing the world that America doesn't take any shit from anybody. It won't start WW3. It's just a show of strength.

Fuck Trump and fuck CIA OPERATIVE Evan McMullin

Funny, coming from a chink.

This as well as quieting the Russian collusion narrative.

Yes is was, stop falling for sandnigger drama

These people are never fucking happy.
Well done Trump you twat.

Bump

>Tr*mp

This. Fuck these people.

isn't that what obama always did?

Mexicans kill kids all the time, that's nothing new. Also, don't pretend that's anywhere near the same as what just went down in Assad's territory. Killing 100 children (granted I see them all as future terrorists anyway, so whatever, plus it's a small number.) and testing out Sarin on one of your own towns is pretty fucked up.
And just to quote a stereotype here, "If he's willing to do that to one of his own, what will he do to us?"

It was a scare tactic to any who would face him. Trying to overstate how far he'll really go, but I don't think he had much behind it. The fact that the USA just dropped 59 tomahawks on them may have let them know how bad they fucked up. And since Russia isn't there to get hit and start a war with us, they don't really have any hope of someone else taking the heat off them.

At least this time when the USA got involved with someone, it wasn't because the UN sat back and said "Well you have to do it because we said so. Look at us, being so progressive."

>UN involvement was ever a good thing
Name me the last time they actually did something instead of telling the USA to take care of it.

Yeah, they're parroting off what Twitter says

THE BTFO KEEPS COMING
POL IS DONE FOR

Well she is a woman

>if you kill your enemies
>they win

The real question is "why does it matter?"

The world is cool with Obama blowing kids up all around the planet. But for some reason the second you switch from bombs to gas it's anudda Shoah?

Are we literally going to war because he chose the wrong method to murder children?

>What a nonsense. Why didn't these people attack Obama over what he did?
The left will never hold any black person to standards of normal human behavior.

Since when is the left opposed to killing babies anyway

The double-standards and the shilling make me so angry.

I'm sure they're terrified of the guy who won't have a second term.

Fuck it wasn't the Russian, Trump was the puppet of McMuffin all along !

Duh, trump doesn't care about people.

kek