FIRED 50 TOMAHAWKS

>FIRED 50 TOMAHAWKS

>LESS THAN 10 PEOPLE DIED

Bravo America, Bravo.

Other urls found in this thread:

svz.de/lokales/parchimer-zeitung/fluechtlinge-zerlegen-unterkunft-id16515066.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They weren't targeting people, fuckwit. The strikes were targeting aircraft, runways, and infrastructure.

It's not about killing people, it's about destroying a base that is used for chemical attacks.

So you can give ISIS the upper hand right? You do realize that ISIS was losing and was close to being defeated in Syria right?

>ATTEMPTED TO COLLECTIVIZE FARMS

> MORE THAN 10 MILLION OF YOUR OWN PEOPLE DIED

Bravo China, Bravo.

>The only parties in the Syrian civil war are ISIS and Syria

How much do US VPNs cost Vladimir?

>destroying one Syrian air force base will make ISIS start winning

Reality doesn't work that way, kiddo.

>59 fucking Tomahawks
>7 planes damaged
>runway still ok
Back in the days a single Tomahawk would have been enough for that job, what happened?

>what are anti air defenses and SAMs

China: spergs out that we put THAAD in South Korea, still doesn't understand that we can wipe out nearly 10% of their population and nearly all of their financial sector with 3 nuclear strikes if we saw fit. You filthy chinamen should go back to building railroads and doing opium.

you really chinese or just proxy?

What are the chances of intercepting a Tomahawk seriously?

>2015 Hollande send de Gaulle Class Aircraft Carrier and literally achieve nothing

Why does shit from DHGate and Aliexpress take so goddamn long to get here?

One Tomahawk is 800.000 Euro (~ $851.000), they fired 59 of those babies.

Based US just don't give no fuck and spends 47 200 000€ to make a point and BTFO Assad. Clever Trump, this PR stunt paid off, I'm believing in him again and many of my libcuck friends start warming up to him as well.

Impossible that's the whole point.

The only way of destroying them is right when they launch. Because when flying to the target they change speed and elovation to confuse defence systems.

I read that they usually fly below 200m which makes it difficult to notice them for enemy radar. Also their propulsion systems are giving off a very low amount of heat, making detection via infrared difficult as well

>svz.de/lokales/parchimer-zeitung/fluechtlinge-zerlegen-unterkunft-id16515066.html

>Merkel re-elected

>africa economy collapse and more refugee happend

>GERMANY welcome to refugee with openarm

>but robot killing job so refugee become welfare queen

>situation is worst than LE 60% America

>Each Tomahawk missile cost about $832,000 (£667,000).
TOTAL COST 41,600,000$
Clap taxpayer!
KEEP CLAPPING!!
HAHAHAHA!
YOU ELECTED A CLOWN! HAHAHAHA!

Well if the missiles weren't mad in China you would have a point!

If rather he spend my tax money on bombs than worthless ghetto niggers and spicy immigrants

When you are spanking a child you do not beat it round the head.

>Made in China Missiles
What do expect?
maybe they need to invest in superior "white" flags made in china ?

Wasted bombs.

Funny thing with that pic is you can't tell if either of them are female

>il dit qu'il ne voit pas le rapport
Whatever, at that time Obama said to not bomb Syria, and Hollande as the good pet he is said ok...

That's what I thought: it's nearly impossible to stop them, 59 was a bit exagerated.

>If rather he spend my tax money on bombs
Exactly.

I've paid about $2.8 million in taxes in my life, and this kind of shit warms my heart. I wish I could have my name printed on the side of these bombs that I paid for.