TFW being a white christian european

Let's face it, trump showed it's true colors, we are the "white" russians of this century, our countries have been hacked and the only people who defend our intrest are Russia and arabs secular dictators
mfw i live in a Doistoevskian tragedy

fuck you burger, you fucked the world one time too many, i hope you suffer the same fate as germany

>when "Cowardice: The Nation" says literally anything

>elects what he thinks will be a harmless retard
>he ends up being the same neo con than hillary was
>no riots

sure i am the coward, keep waving your retarded flag and go to hell you morbedly obese tool

finally

sage

is this Nicolas 2 or George 5? i never can tell.

how do i join the russian army, do you have a foreign legion equivalent?
Nicolas II

get fucked kike shill

it's Nicolas

>when omlette du frottage continues talking while being a citizen in a sandnigger haven
>when cheese dick doesnt know we elected the funny jackass over the manipulative cunt

>mfw i live in a Doistoevskian tragedy

Don't lose heart brother, we prevailed against greater odds.

the funny jackass didn't turn out very different from the manipulative cunt did he?
that's litteraly my point and you are too fucking retarded to get it because you don't think in ideas, you just follow people you fucking litteral peon

yes i hope you're right wurstbro

>when Muhammad denies that hillary was quite literally the devil in a pantsuit and therefore no person on earth currently alive could hope to accomplish the level of despotism, corruption and oppression that she would if elected

Seriously though, what do you think will happen in france in 50 years?

when burger does not realise that i know hillary was the devil bu trump is betraying everybody that believed in him for thre right reasons by doing what she would have done

i think we either have a cultural and spiritual awakening or we will disappear, but poland gives me hope because you survived nazism and communism thanks to your strong identity and faith

>when Abdul doesn't realize most of us here that voted for trump only voted for him to spite the dems because preventing them from taking a single inch was all we really wanted and that if trump did even a single good thing during his presidency, it would just be a nice bonus

Americans are traitors.
I'm utterly disgusted, all the half nigger supporting this war right now are getting hard on Europe being flooded by even more sandniggers.

how did you prevent anything? trump is litteraly a neo con puppet now, politics is not rooting for a sports team

i hope mlp wins and follow to marion marechal line

>when pierre doesnt realized that the scope of hillary's evil runs far deeper than trump's and hits in areas that would have personally affected every faggot on this board, such as pushing PC garbage, attempting to pass hate speech laws, attempting to promote the welfare state, allowing even more shitty corporations to have a foot in the door than trump ever did, etc, and that trump being a necon would pale in comparison to this

that's where we disagree, pc culture and all the liberal bullshit is the other face of the same coin, you've been cucked and are stuck in a cycle when you alternatively destroy everything that's good in the world and destroy your own country, Bush>Obama>trump>another liberal faggot>another neo con
you're fucked burger

>When BillyBob is in such an emotional state that he "literally" CANNOT fathom that perhaps his (((God Emperor))) is a neocon scumbag who sold him snake oil and "literally" 0 (zero) of his campaign 'promises' have looked remotely close to being enacted.

Stay strong. We will prevail.