Daily reminder that if this is your flag, you are a disgusting piece of filthy shit

Daily reminder that if this is your flag, you are a disgusting piece of filthy shit.
A shabbos drone feeding on burgers and feetuses.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR DESPICABLE EXCUSE FOR A NATION

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_camps_in_Sweden_during_World_War_II
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-sweden-idUSKBN14I10J
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

back to the cuck shed you

Classic Muhammad. Sage in all fields

T. vAN DER KIKE

You'll be surprised not only muslims hate you cleetus

Fuck you too

fpbp and checked

>think it's a Turk roach starting another anti freedom thread
>look at flag
>checks out
2/10 for the reply

Nigger half of us hate the other half and vice versa you think we give a shit if some nigger loving swede in his cuck country's opinion matters?

hispanic american here

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT!!! ILL BEHEAD YOU COCK SUCKER! IM GOING TO TRAVEL TO SWEDEN IMPREGNATE MANY MANY WHITE WOMEN AND THEN LEAVE!!! IM GOING TO REKT YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY!! JUST WATCH FAGGOT!!!! YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE....

Don't come to europe this millenia, you won't be able to hide your accent or excess fat, we will tell instantly who you are, you will be treated as a kike.

Fucking this, american mongrels need to pay for their crimes.

I agree. Can we all just band together and nuke this shitstain on the world and Israel along with it?

I'll fucking baseball-bat you back at the airport beanerboy, bring your ass over allready fucking manlet

No you won't

Fuck off Mahmood.

fuck off queen elizabeth

>bring your ass over allready fucking manlet
YOU AINT GOING TO DO SHIT!!!! IM GOING TO FUCK YOUR GF AND MOM IN FRONT OF YOU! DON EVER DISRESPECT AMERICA! IM WARNING YOU...

This!
Even Sweden is based compared to burgers.

kys

I'll fucking kick your bola neck to the ground fatty?
You think your pumped?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Top shabbos KEK

aye hear hear!

It's partly true, of course many americans are really nice people.

They still think they have god on their sides, until they don't.

>obama kills people
>nothing
>trump kills people
>outrage and red alert over at ctr. Massive shilling and leddit tier propaganda oc

Really made my vocal cords go "hhhhmmmmmm"

>nothing

Yeah sure, nobody on Sup Forums was ever pissed at obamas meddling in syria?

Fuck off syriza newfag

deal with your refugee issue before you chat shit you cuck

True.

They are such good puppets for the jew and they are even proud if it.

>caring about what "Sweden" thinks

You and your nation are suck shit that you have to point at others to make yourself feel better. Remember WW2 faggot? Remember how if someone disagreed with you, to the work camps they fucking went? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_camps_in_Sweden_during_World_War_II
Or how about all those refugees?I UNDERSTAND why you are let war criminals into you FAKE-SJW shit of a country!
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-sweden-idUSKBN14I10J
MAYBE, you should give your ass a gooood look in the mirror and decide if you should just neck yourself.

>Sup Forums is public opinion

Oh Ahmed...

even our worst no-go zones topple your shit country, enjoy civil war

sage and kys sweden. oh wait, you already did kill yourselves.

"Den svenska staten använder sig av brutala tvångs- och våldsmetoder för att eftertryckligt trampa ned den utländska antifascisten som likt en vrakspillra efter den tyska demokratins skeppsbrott kastats upp på svensk strand"
TRANSLATION
"The Swedish government is using brutal methods to forcefully crush the foreign antifascists who like remnants after the shipwreck of the German democracy was washed upon Swedish shores.”

Your entire nation is busy sucking on migrant cum all for the sake of "diversity"
tell me who is the jewish puppet again?

I still like you Sweden-kun

Some how chosen to leave and they are from worse countries, your home and view point is shit. KYS

still beats not having foreskin, jesus it seems your people are born desperate for a fellatio

"WEZ NOODIC N SHEEEIIIIT NAH"
- Brave Quote of a Struggling Refugee
Struggling to rape that ass