No war declared

>No war declared

>Putin pussied out

I was told there would be happenings!!

Why would he? No Russians died. Plus Trump is still pro-Russian.

see why should Putin even give a damn?

You'd think that Russians would be the ones to act all macho and just wave their dicks around all day.

But it turns out it's the Burger doing it.
You cheer for the strikes, yet you know nothing about the reasons for them. Maybe some bullshit stories you read on CNN.

It's always like this when a country goes to war.
All rational thinking goes to trash and people blindly cheer for their own side.

why would they go to war with us? do you think our armies are even close in value?

Exactly this.

Didn't Russia say they're pulling out of the joint cooperation to bomb ISIS in Syria? So now America is flying blind?

I'd love to see what happens when an American plane is shot down by a Russian AA.

>entire world thinks trump is russian puppet
>thejigisup.jpg
>gas some young terrorist roaches
>ask trump to bomb a shitty base belonging to assad
>trump launches 50+ rockets with 95% precision
>more than half misses
>everyone on the base warned prior to launch, 0 casualties
>people actually fall for it
>crazy trumpets blame jews and abandon their orange god

Ameritards, all of you.

We all know that Putin is a puppet
Kadyrov is really in charge

So what's the deal then?

Just to show the neocons and/or opposition that Trump is willing to do things like this.

It's all just another shoah? A big joke?

Be thankful, or you would be morning milions of dead amerifart lives right now, cuck.

>muh aircrafts

Same thing would have happened with Hillary.

Russia is a derelict state without geographic relevance, suffering heavy sanctions, losing a fossil fuel abundance advantage to green energy, without a long term sustainable export, that literally bleeds money and desirability.

>but muh nukes

Are irrelevant because no one save for the DPRK can reasonably use those, and the DPRK can use them only through the virtue that the existential truth reveals that their state doesn't even last twelve more years in the first place.

Russia is and will always be, small potatoes. All this bullshit fear drummed up about WW3 was just to get Trump support. Russia can't do anything to anyone if they US actually challenged it more often.

Its all exactly like many say here, it is chess. The thing is US isn't playing against Russia, they're playing with them.

The liberals are now happy and Russia gets out of the spotlights going back intro working from the shadows.

I'm amazed how so many "Redpilled" anons are so fucking naiive, its sad.

>those are carriers, raoul

You forgot
>Now has a clause to establish no-fly zone himself.

Still asshurt Cheney didn't start a war for you, huh?

Yes I meat muh carriers. They are not everything. Russia don't need them as your country do, they don't have long term interventions in overseas territories.

>losing a fossil fuel abundance advantage to green energy,

Ya got greedy Shariablue

>0 casualties

weren't 5 syrian soldiers killed?

I was a bit too fucking young 10 years ago to know who the fuck Cheney was. And I oppose returning our territories by force as well so no.

Syria claimed 6, but I'm saying Assad was in on it. He could've claimed 40, not like anyones gonna show you proof.

>they don't have long term interventions in overseas territories

Iran would beg to differ

also, fleets

This beautiful group is taken out with a single nuke right there, in the middle of the ocean

explain

That only happened because of 9/11. This is extremely unpopular among nationalist, the left and regular people. Only ones smiling are Zionist and kike neocons

don't push it man

don't push it