What the fuck leave me alone

Shia here , don't you see what you've done to me, don't you see I'm a fucking mess!! You racist want to attack me when I'm a Bueno taco… You racist want to attack me when I'm at falafel King you fucking racist want to attack me what a burger hut you make me fucking sick. I can't fucking live my life with all you people Larping to be me and fucking spazzing out writing blogs making videos stealing my flag stopping my art exhibit at the fucking travesty. You little fucking pukes make me sick…I don't care if I never work in Hollywood again I'm gonna fuck you racists up next time you bother me a chicken shack or Schworm-al bakery. you're pushing me to my absolute limit next time I'm at soup plantation , or planet wings I'm seriously just gonna fuck your shit up you RACIST SCUMBAGS!!!! K fuck with my art sobor I'm serious do you my flag… Next time Mom bowling a galaxy fucking quest or next time I'm at Jiffy Lube trying to get my fucking Fiat fixed you scumbag racist leave me alone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdbtZqEyE7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

pls be real

lol

You actually sound weird enough to be Shia. Hi.

lol

Time stamp of fake

lol

This is what happens when you rape your child

youtube.com/watch?v=TdbtZqEyE7U

lmaoing at your life

I believe you, buddy.

why don't you change your shitty kike name? not just the last, more the first. sounds a bit girly don't you think, you filthy kike?

wouldnt be suprised if this real, but unsure about pic

lol

yeah this guy eats out alot

If you stop being a fucking cuck. These cunts will leave you alone.

Look at your ID, Haysokin, I like it.

If real I'm just saying but acting like a fucking 5 year old and screaming at people is not how you "Get people to leave you alone"