HAPPENING: PIZZAGATE IS BEING EXPOSED

OUR GUY MIKE THERNOVICH (WHO BROKE SUSAN RICE + SYRIA STRIKE STORIES)

NOW REPORTING THAT A MAJOR PEDOPHILIA SCANDAL ABOUT TO ERUPT IN GLOBALIST CIRCLE

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/850247477731016707

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119919961/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And we're all busy looking over at Syria

Linked to the new alleged podesta video that just leaked?

bad timing

So far he delivered when he promised something.

>chemical war is about to start

>"g-guys dont forget pizzagate!!!"

this is why the world hates you,drumpfkins

about damn time

Monitoring

Bump

nice, but what exactly happened?

k, keep me posted

What dark deal did Trump just make?

Anti Trump faggots are not /ourguys/

globalists false flag in syria to distract from coming pizza revelations?

>Major sex scandal
>major pedophilia scandal

this is why people hate Sup Forums. stop LARPing. your pizza restaurant turned out to be just a pizza restaurant. not all sex scandals are pedo in nature

satan/kek says yes
praise kek

heard this happening would happen at least 50 times since September

zzzzzx

He did say the other day on Alex Jones that he had to break the Susan Rice story before the pedogate stuff so people would pay attention.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Fatherhood:
youtu.be/j8wxJq6qNSo
youtu.be/9BV4_zgRTUo

oh fug

Jesus Christ Sup Forums, TOO MANY HAPPENINGS!
KEEP IN MIND PRIMATE PSYCHOLOGY MAN HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG

is this that baldwin abduction case in uk? There's something strange about it. Press haven't been able to say much because of injunctions.

>heard this happening would happen at least 50 times since September

Thurnovich delivars tho.

He is the OP who posts the goods.

Anyone else feeling really sleepy right now? I know its early but maybe we should go back to bed and sleep in a bit.

Mike w-what are you doing

It's almost like Pizzagate comes up every time you idiots realize you got played by Trump.

Very possible. But you would expect globalists to always push some shit, they never rest. The russia narrative failed and Trump said a week ago that Assad should stay. Globalists had to act.

You're assuming it's pedogate, that's not what Cernovich said. It's probably some lame adultery scandal, or hookers or sexting.

>you idiots

Spotted the outsider.

do not post or you will be penalized.

and this

Source?

We can keep >1 thing in our heads, whitey.

That a fact?

on a sidenote:

mike enochs twitter was suspended yesterday or today

Was he reporting on PG specifically?

You again. What kinda retard psy ops is this?

Wrong neocohen.

not that I know of. the last tweet I read was something like: if trump attacks syria the alt-right goes to war with trump

CIA are studying ways to alter sleep patterns. Indeed, any "sleep" stimuli will probably alter your state by a marginal amount, in one direction or another.

They've been in every PG thread for weeks.

There is nothing to look at, the US fired some missiles and now nothing will happen for 48 hours. But the media will not shut up about it during those 48 hours to distract from the real shit going on in America, Rice and sex scandals.

>PG in title
How is this thread still up? The Podesta vid threads got taken down pretty fast.

He secured his credibility with the Susan Rice story.

Whoops!

BASED KIKE CERNOVICH

BUMP for justice.

This is the final push, Sup Forums.

Don't let me down.

>666

GL lil d

Capable of firing Tomahawks to some Russia alliance country,can't control the FBI.

ever consider the possibility that its a meme?

Actually a great deal of the actual world loves us right now. Eat shit ;>)

Yes Satan, children must be murdered to distract from children getting raped.

Everything is a meme.

PRAISE KEK

What are you doing shilling your thread here?

So when do the public executions begin?

Dues Vult!

Are you fucking stupid?

We, as in Norway. Destroyed Assad's storage of chemical weapons a few years back.

And wtf? A chemical war about to start? Fucking Idiot, USA have been doing bombing runs on Syria for years already, they've bombed Assad's forces several times too.

right after due process, and only in states where the death penalty is legal

Trump won guys its over

when g00k m00t sells out iIPs to the EU

I've had just about all the cock-teasing about this that I can take, just pull the trigger on all this already so I can finally start slitting the throats of pedos and their commie sympathizers.

Cernovich is a massive fucking hack.

He's the right wing version of Jake Tapper but 1000x worse.

It blows my mind how anyone takes this faggot seriously. Literally makes up 10 new stories each day. He finally wound up being right about something for the first time in 1000 tries, which was the other day re: Susan Rice.

I believe it was Monday on AJ. I'm phoneposting right now so I can't track it down.

This non-happening thread is an attempt to slide the relevant threads about Syria.

Are you a shill or just retarded?

It will lead to nothing, we all know this.

It always leads to nothing, even if you manage to land these people on jail they're 1 of 1000 and the real heads NEVER get exposed, just grunts.

>New video released on worldcorpo.net
>Many concise pizzagate infographics posted
>Thread mysteriously disappears
Hmmmm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119919961/

Thanks anyway. I'll look into it.

Why the ad hominem? Uncalled for.

One thread was deleted, another was auto-saged.

Where there's censorship, there's fire.

TAKE MY AUTISM KEK

What the fuck is up with syria then? Trump did what Russia did last year? Wooo, big fucking deal. This don't really change nothing. It will all go back to normal after easter.

>claiming shit
>still no proof

Holy shit

Reminder that Pizzagate is not real.

I'm an idiot. I visited the link the other day, but didn't actually watch the video.

wew

Have an explanation for the child abductions around Virginia then?

I wonder which part triggered them?

He's a Jew Jewing.

Watch the interview with Scott Pelley. One of his answers is something to the effect of "I'm provocative; it's about the narrative", etc.

It's the a Jewish attitude regarding truth vs. what you can get people to believe in a nutshell.

Either the videos or the Tanyas. It's hard to say.

I don't know, but I'm willing to bet that it has nothing to do with actual pizza or hot dogs.

reminder, flickr.com is full of pedos

Let's only pray this is true

>social media
Humanity was a mistake.

satan didgeridoos say yes

I find him too repulsive to even bother watching in video. That lisp and that pseudo-macho/pseudo-alpha image he tries so hard to portray (while being like 5'7) just makes my skin crawl. All while he's got some major, nasty skin condition underneath that beard and raggedy clothes.

>666

Do you have the attention span of a goldfish or what?

>Argentina
More like a monkey 2bh pham

Oh shit son. His wifi stopped working after he tweeted? That shit happened to me for weeks during the height of PG.

>unlabelled graph
>no sources
>data set is massively skewed by 3 months

wow I guess the pedo conspiracy didn't start until long after Pizzagate was uncovered, that totally makes sense

You guys are complete fucking morons, your retard in general Alex Jones is being sued over this BS. So just stop the shit, you dumbfucks.

This trend has been consistent for years. Sorry to break it to you.

Why is Russia still pushing the pedosta narrative? How do they benefit from it?

>most certain and relevant piece of evidence is a grainy 30 second video of someone yelling at a kid on a shitty art site
Jesus that is just sad

>Mike C is about to be 3/3 on BTFO the establishment as the not so secret mouthpiece of the Trump administration

Can't sue for defamation if you can't identify a defendant.

still waiting for that source though